I will be traveling from Albany to Boston by train at the end of September. New England sounds beautiful in the Fall and I would love to see one or two of the New England towns while I am in the U.S. I wondered if anyone had any recommendations for a town accessible by train? I will be in Boston for about a week in total, and while I would love to catch somewhere on the way to Boston, I don’t know whether this is possible. It is no doubt very subjective as to which towns are nicest but we are two girls in our late twenties who would like a nice relaxing couple of days, countryside or seaside in a nice scenic town, ideally with nice restaurants.
The train from Albany to Boston will allow us to visit the below: Are any worth a trip, even for a night?:
Also, any recommendations for a two/three day trip from Boston?
Any help much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 +91 8440828240 aghori baba ji for love marriage problem solution in agra
- 2 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 3 Kids Vacation Place
- 4 Boston waterfront Italian
- 5 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 6 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 7 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 8 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 9 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 10 Day in Spokane
- 11 Napa valley getaway
- 12 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 13 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 14 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 15 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 16 Desert Southwest
- 17 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 18 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 19 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 20 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 21 Zion and Bryce in July
- 22 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 23 First time, Best business class?
- 24 What to pack
- 25 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016