I will be traveling from Albany to Boston by train at the end of September. New England sounds beautiful in the Fall and I would love to see one or two of the New England towns while I am in the U.S. I wondered if anyone had any recommendations for a town accessible by train? I will be in Boston for about a week in total, and while I would love to catch somewhere on the way to Boston, I don’t know whether this is possible. It is no doubt very subjective as to which towns are nicest but we are two girls in our late twenties who would like a nice relaxing couple of days, countryside or seaside in a nice scenic town, ideally with nice restaurants.
The train from Albany to Boston will allow us to visit the below: Are any worth a trip, even for a night?:
Also, any recommendations for a two/three day trip from Boston?
Any help much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 2 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 3 Newark to Paris
- 4 http://advancedtrimsite.com/vital-cleanse-pro/
- 5 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 6 THE REAL HACKING TEAM
- 7 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 8 http://klereumcol.com/biocore-muscle/
- 9 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/dermajur/
- 10 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 11 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 12 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 13 http://seremolynbuy.com/sihu-skin-care/
- 14 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 15 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 16 Regenes Lift Trails
- 17 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 18 Although performing the LA Weight Loss!
- 19 TestoGen - Personal supplement reviews and results
- 20 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 21 Napa Valley Hotel
- 22 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 23 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 24 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 25 Southern Michigan vacation destination?