I will be traveling from Albany to Boston by train at the end of September. New England sounds beautiful in the Fall and I would love to see one or two of the New England towns while I am in the U.S. I wondered if anyone had any recommendations for a town accessible by train? I will be in Boston for about a week in total, and while I would love to catch somewhere on the way to Boston, I don’t know whether this is possible. It is no doubt very subjective as to which towns are nicest but we are two girls in our late twenties who would like a nice relaxing couple of days, countryside or seaside in a nice scenic town, ideally with nice restaurants.
The train from Albany to Boston will allow us to visit the below: Are any worth a trip, even for a night?:
Also, any recommendations for a two/three day trip from Boston?
Any help much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/ptx-male-enhancement/
- 2 DC Restaurants
- 3 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 4 Short Oregon Trip
- 5 usa roadtrip
- 6 Hawaii and...where?
- 7 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 8 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 9 How much time in Badlands?
- 10 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 11 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 12 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 13 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 14 Chicago 2017
- 15 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 16 Christmas in Colorado
- 17 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 18 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 19 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 20 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 21 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 22 Marfa/Big Bend
- 23 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 24 JFK to Washington
- 25 Phoenix for the weekend