I will be traveling from Albany to Boston by train at the end of September. New England sounds beautiful in the Fall and I would love to see one or two of the New England towns while I am in the U.S. I wondered if anyone had any recommendations for a town accessible by train? I will be in Boston for about a week in total, and while I would love to catch somewhere on the way to Boston, I don’t know whether this is possible. It is no doubt very subjective as to which towns are nicest but we are two girls in our late twenties who would like a nice relaxing couple of days, countryside or seaside in a nice scenic town, ideally with nice restaurants.
The train from Albany to Boston will allow us to visit the below: Are any worth a trip, even for a night?:
Also, any recommendations for a two/three day trip from Boston?
Any help much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.tophealthresource.com/testo-boost-x/
- 2 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 3 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 4 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 5 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 6 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 7 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 8 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 9 Northern California Gardens.
- 10 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 11 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 12 Hawaii wedding
- 13 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 14 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 15 Route 66
- 16 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 17 Itinerary help Oregon: 9 nights
- 18 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 19 Glacier National Park Helicopter/Plane tours
- 20 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
- 21 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 22 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 23 Florida with a 2 year old
- 24 Train from east cost to west coast
- 25 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??