Some friends and I are going to be going to a few baseball games in the Boston area during the month of May. I was wondering if anyone knows of any transportation that's available between Boston and Pawtucket? We are staying in Boston but we wanted to take a quick trip over to Pawtucket to see the PawSox play. Are there shuttles that run back and forth between Boston and Pawtucket? Thanks for the help!!
New England Baseball
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip SW
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 4 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 5 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 6 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 7 culpepper
- 8 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 9 Chicago trip
- 10 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 11 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 12 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 13 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 14 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 15 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 16 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 Santa Barbara, California
- 19 Hotel near Miami airport
- 20 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 21 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 22 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 23 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 24 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 25 Philly