My name is Paola and I live in France.With my family and my friends, we are planning to spend two weeks in New England next summer.
I would need some advice in order to organize our holiday at the best!
First of all, we are landing the 3th of July in New York. For the first time we will be in USA during the Indipendence Day. But what is the best place to spend that day?
Except for the 4th, is it possible to visit New England without any advanced booking or the high season requires to book all?
About the itinerary, it would be better to visit first the coast or the inner regions?
Surely, we will visit lighthouses and sea towns but we would like to experience the "wildlife" too.
Next year we visited some national parks as Yosemite and my husband was very disappointed not to see "big animals".So he's asked me (I am in charge for the whole organization!) to consider spending some days to walk and try some trail. In my travel guide I've found that Baxter State Park would be a good choice but it's not very practical to reach from my planned (but I can change) itinerary. White Mountaines would be better but is this a region where wildlife is easy to spot?
Thank you in advance for you kind help!
I'm really looking forward to being there!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 2 Cross country tips
- 3 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 4 Back from the Big Easy
- 5 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 6 Ideas for New York
- 7 Parka in PA during February?
- 8 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 9 Border crossing
- 10 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 11 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 12 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 13 Driving Alaska
- 14 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 15 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 16 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 17 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 18 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 19 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 20 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 21 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 22 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 23 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 24 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 25 IAH to HOU Questions
new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too