My name is Paola and I live in France.With my family and my friends, we are planning to spend two weeks in New England next summer.
I would need some advice in order to organize our holiday at the best!
First of all, we are landing the 3th of July in New York. For the first time we will be in USA during the Indipendence Day. But what is the best place to spend that day?
Except for the 4th, is it possible to visit New England without any advanced booking or the high season requires to book all?
About the itinerary, it would be better to visit first the coast or the inner regions?
Surely, we will visit lighthouses and sea towns but we would like to experience the "wildlife" too.
Next year we visited some national parks as Yosemite and my husband was very disappointed not to see "big animals".So he's asked me (I am in charge for the whole organization!) to consider spending some days to walk and try some trail. In my travel guide I've found that Baxter State Park would be a good choice but it's not very practical to reach from my planned (but I can change) itinerary. White Mountaines would be better but is this a region where wildlife is easy to spot?
Thank you in advance for you kind help!
I'm really looking forward to being there!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 2 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 3 http://www.7supplements.org/biocilium/
- 4 I95
- 5 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 6 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 7 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 8 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 9 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 10 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 11 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 12 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 13 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 14 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 15 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 16 Wine Country
- 17 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 18 San Francisco first visit.
- 19 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 20 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 21 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 22 Hawaii Help
- 23 Renting a car with DWAI
- 24 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 25 Arizona on a whirlwind update
new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too