My name is Paola and I live in France.With my family and my friends, we are planning to spend two weeks in New England next summer.
I would need some advice in order to organize our holiday at the best!
First of all, we are landing the 3th of July in New York. For the first time we will be in USA during the Indipendence Day. But what is the best place to spend that day?
Except for the 4th, is it possible to visit New England without any advanced booking or the high season requires to book all?
About the itinerary, it would be better to visit first the coast or the inner regions?
Surely, we will visit lighthouses and sea towns but we would like to experience the "wildlife" too.
Next year we visited some national parks as Yosemite and my husband was very disappointed not to see "big animals".So he's asked me (I am in charge for the whole organization!) to consider spending some days to walk and try some trail. In my travel guide I've found that Baxter State Park would be a good choice but it's not very practical to reach from my planned (but I can change) itinerary. White Mountaines would be better but is this a region where wildlife is easy to spot?
Thank you in advance for you kind help!
I'm really looking forward to being there!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 2 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 3 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 4 Great Steel Building
- 5 Gmail phishing attack is Become tricky
- 6 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 7 Help with Northwest Trip
- 8 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 9 road trip
- 10 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 11 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 12 Orlando area weather in June
- 13 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 14 New Itinerary
- 15 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 16 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 17 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 18 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 19 Myrtle beach
- 20 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 21 HELP FOR ITINERARY
- 22 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 23 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 24 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 25 Boston Food Tour
new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too