My name is Paola and I live in France.With my family and my friends, we are planning to spend two weeks in New England next summer.
I would need some advice in order to organize our holiday at the best!
First of all, we are landing the 3th of July in New York. For the first time we will be in USA during the Indipendence Day. But what is the best place to spend that day?
Except for the 4th, is it possible to visit New England without any advanced booking or the high season requires to book all?
About the itinerary, it would be better to visit first the coast or the inner regions?
Surely, we will visit lighthouses and sea towns but we would like to experience the "wildlife" too.
Next year we visited some national parks as Yosemite and my husband was very disappointed not to see "big animals".So he's asked me (I am in charge for the whole organization!) to consider spending some days to walk and try some trail. In my travel guide I've found that Baxter State Park would be a good choice but it's not very practical to reach from my planned (but I can change) itinerary. White Mountaines would be better but is this a region where wildlife is easy to spot?
Thank you in advance for you kind help!
I'm really looking forward to being there!
new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too
- 1 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 2 Which is best place for visit in South Amrecia in December ?
- 3 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 4 One day in Washington DC
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 7 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 hotel near Met NYC
- 12 Key West on NYE
- 13 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 16 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 17 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 18 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 19 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 20 Hotel near Public Theater
- 21 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 22 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 23 Oahu Information
- 24 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 25 Wailea Maui Restaurants