My name is Paola and I live in France.With my family and my friends, we are planning to spend two weeks in New England next summer.
I would need some advice in order to organize our holiday at the best!
First of all, we are landing the 3th of July in New York. For the first time we will be in USA during the Indipendence Day. But what is the best place to spend that day?
Except for the 4th, is it possible to visit New England without any advanced booking or the high season requires to book all?
About the itinerary, it would be better to visit first the coast or the inner regions?
Surely, we will visit lighthouses and sea towns but we would like to experience the "wildlife" too.
Next year we visited some national parks as Yosemite and my husband was very disappointed not to see "big animals".So he's asked me (I am in charge for the whole organization!) to consider spending some days to walk and try some trail. In my travel guide I've found that Baxter State Park would be a good choice but it's not very practical to reach from my planned (but I can change) itinerary. White Mountaines would be better but is this a region where wildlife is easy to spot?
Thank you in advance for you kind help!
I'm really looking forward to being there!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 2 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 3 Medical tourism
- 4 The web marketing specialist for the service industry
- 5 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 6 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 7 FlyABS - Your Partner In Flying to African Nations
- 8 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 9 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 10 Grand Canyon to LA
- 11 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 12 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 13 Where to stay in NYC
- 14 Death Valley
- 15 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 16 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 17 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 18 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 19 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 20 Nashville 2016
- 21 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 22 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 23 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 24 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 25 Colorado - Photography
new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too