My name is Paola and I live in France.With my family and my friends, we are planning to spend two weeks in New England next summer.
I would need some advice in order to organize our holiday at the best!
First of all, we are landing the 3th of July in New York. For the first time we will be in USA during the Indipendence Day. But what is the best place to spend that day?
Except for the 4th, is it possible to visit New England without any advanced booking or the high season requires to book all?
About the itinerary, it would be better to visit first the coast or the inner regions?
Surely, we will visit lighthouses and sea towns but we would like to experience the "wildlife" too.
Next year we visited some national parks as Yosemite and my husband was very disappointed not to see "big animals".So he's asked me (I am in charge for the whole organization!) to consider spending some days to walk and try some trail. In my travel guide I've found that Baxter State Park would be a good choice but it's not very practical to reach from my planned (but I can change) itinerary. White Mountaines would be better but is this a region where wildlife is easy to spot?
Thank you in advance for you kind help!
I'm really looking forward to being there!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 2 Redwood National Forest
- 3 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 4 Mountain Visit Near Los Angeles??
- 5 Weekend traffic in Los Angeles
- 6 Fitting Yosemite into Los Angeles - San Fran Highway 1 drive
- 7 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 8 Driving from Florida to Los Angeles - favorite route?
- 9 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 10 Los Angeles Teen Tour… 1 day YIKES… Need help!
- 11 Fast drive from Portland to Los Angeles- questions
- 12 Los Angeles to Minneapolis
- 13 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 14 public transport in los angeles
- 15 Los Angeles to Lake Tahoe
- 16 I need advice on Los Angeles please
- 17 Where to stay in Los Angeles?
- 18 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 19 Las Vegas loop
- 20 Need Recommendations on Best San Francisco Limousine Service!
- 21 Cape Cod
- 22 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 23 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 24 camping in the Finger Lakes region
- 25 Uber and Miami
new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too