My name is Paola and I live in France.With my family and my friends, we are planning to spend two weeks in New England next summer.
I would need some advice in order to organize our holiday at the best!
First of all, we are landing the 3th of July in New York. For the first time we will be in USA during the Indipendence Day. But what is the best place to spend that day?
Except for the 4th, is it possible to visit New England without any advanced booking or the high season requires to book all?
About the itinerary, it would be better to visit first the coast or the inner regions?
Surely, we will visit lighthouses and sea towns but we would like to experience the "wildlife" too.
Next year we visited some national parks as Yosemite and my husband was very disappointed not to see "big animals".So he's asked me (I am in charge for the whole organization!) to consider spending some days to walk and try some trail. In my travel guide I've found that Baxter State Park would be a good choice but it's not very practical to reach from my planned (but I can change) itinerary. White Mountaines would be better but is this a region where wildlife is easy to spot?
Thank you in advance for you kind help!
I'm really looking forward to being there!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://cleanserenewnorway.com/garcinia-total-diet/
- 2 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 3 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 4 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 5 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 6 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 7 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 8 How many states have you been to?
- 9 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 10 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 11 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 12 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 13 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 14 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 15 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 16 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 17 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 18 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 19 Summer trip
- 20 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 21 Florida keys trip
- 22 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 23 Route Planning for East USA
- 24 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 25 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too