My name is Paola and I live in France.With my family and my friends, we are planning to spend two weeks in New England next summer.
I would need some advice in order to organize our holiday at the best!
First of all, we are landing the 3th of July in New York. For the first time we will be in USA during the Indipendence Day. But what is the best place to spend that day?
Except for the 4th, is it possible to visit New England without any advanced booking or the high season requires to book all?
About the itinerary, it would be better to visit first the coast or the inner regions?
Surely, we will visit lighthouses and sea towns but we would like to experience the "wildlife" too.
Next year we visited some national parks as Yosemite and my husband was very disappointed not to see "big animals".So he's asked me (I am in charge for the whole organization!) to consider spending some days to walk and try some trail. In my travel guide I've found that Baxter State Park would be a good choice but it's not very practical to reach from my planned (but I can change) itinerary. White Mountaines would be better but is this a region where wildlife is easy to spot?
Thank you in advance for you kind help!
I'm really looking forward to being there!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 2 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 3 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 4 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 5 Your favourite places in New York City
- 6 A June trip to Kauai
- 7 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 8 A day in Boston
- 9 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 10 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 11 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 12 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 13 California Road Trip: SFO-Mount Shasta-Monterey (10 days)
- 14 Need advice about Toms River/Seaside Heights NJ
- 15 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 16 Mystic CT
- 17 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 18 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 19 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 20 Western National Parks Road Trip
- 21 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 22 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 23 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 24 Orlando - condoleances
- 25 1st trip to Colorado
new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too