I want to go on a 5 day vacation in the first week of July. We want to stay away from beaches.
Want this to be a nice relaxed time with my family - Wife and 2 girls (10.5 , 2.5) I am in Raleigh NC.
I was wondering if New England is a good destination and if so, how do I plan the itinerary? Was quite confused by the time I read up on Maine, Vermont and NH.
Any help is truly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California RV baby and child seats
- 2 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 3 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 4 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 5 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 6 Touring Hearst Castle
- 7 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 8 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 9 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 10 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 11 car rentals in San Diego
- 12 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 13 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 14 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 15 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 16 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 17 Angels Landing
- 18 First time visit to California
- 19 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 20 NY State Assembly Internship
- 21 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 22 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 23 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 24 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 25 San Francisco