I want to go on a 5 day vacation in the first week of July. We want to stay away from beaches.
Want this to be a nice relaxed time with my family - Wife and 2 girls (10.5 , 2.5) I am in Raleigh NC.
I was wondering if New England is a good destination and if so, how do I plan the itinerary? Was quite confused by the time I read up on Maine, Vermont and NH.
Any help is truly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 2 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 3 Temecula< CA
- 4 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 5 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 6 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 7 Vegas hotels for families
- 8 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 9 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 10 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 11 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 12 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 13 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 14 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 15 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 16 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 17 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 18 Transportation help in Philly
- 19 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 20 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 21 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 22 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 23 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 24 Hilton Midtown New York
- 25 Bob Denver... Where are you?