I want to go on a 5 day vacation in the first week of July. We want to stay away from beaches.
Want this to be a nice relaxed time with my family - Wife and 2 girls (10.5 , 2.5) I am in Raleigh NC.
I was wondering if New England is a good destination and if so, how do I plan the itinerary? Was quite confused by the time I read up on Maine, Vermont and NH.
Any help is truly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 arizona rte 66
- 2 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 3 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 4 Inn at Key West
- 5 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 6 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 7 Short Notice
- 8 Food & Wine Festival at Epcot
- 9 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 10 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 11 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 12 usa roadtrip
- 13 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 14 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 15 Where to live in the North East
- 16 Hawaii and...where?
- 17 Short Oregon Trip
- 18 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 19 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 20 Another Great DC Trip
- 21 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 22 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 23 Black History Museum
- 24 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 25 Chicago 2017