I want to go on a 5 day vacation in the first week of July. We want to stay away from beaches.
Want this to be a nice relaxed time with my family - Wife and 2 girls (10.5 , 2.5) I am in Raleigh NC.
I was wondering if New England is a good destination and if so, how do I plan the itinerary? Was quite confused by the time I read up on Maine, Vermont and NH.
Any help is truly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 2 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 3 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 4 Northern California Gardens.
- 5 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 6 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 7 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 8 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 9 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 10 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 11 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 12 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 13 Arches or Zion?
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 15 Dallas airport to bush library
- 16 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 17 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 18 wyoming, south dakota trip
- 19 Providence RI Waterfire
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 22 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 23 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 24 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 25 Orlando Baggage Storage