I want to go on a 5 day vacation in the first week of July. We want to stay away from beaches.
Want this to be a nice relaxed time with my family - Wife and 2 girls (10.5 , 2.5) I am in Raleigh NC.
I was wondering if New England is a good destination and if so, how do I plan the itinerary? Was quite confused by the time I read up on Maine, Vermont and NH.
Any help is truly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 2 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 3 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 4 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 5 DC restaurant report
- 6 Arizona in winter
- 7 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 8 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 9 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 10 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 11 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 12 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 13 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 14 Arizona in late January
- 15 A Few Days in Asheville
- 16 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 17 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 18 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 19 Key West
- 20 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 21 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 22 moving to Florida
- 23 Neue Galerie
- 24 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 25 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge