I want to go on a 5 day vacation in the first week of July. We want to stay away from beaches.
Want this to be a nice relaxed time with my family - Wife and 2 girls (10.5 , 2.5) I am in Raleigh NC.
I was wondering if New England is a good destination and if so, how do I plan the itinerary? Was quite confused by the time I read up on Maine, Vermont and NH.
Any help is truly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 2 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 3 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 4 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 5 FLL to Key West
- 6 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 7 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 8 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 9 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 10 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 11 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 12 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 13 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 14 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 15 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 16 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 17 New Itinerary
- 18 Las vegas and nearby
- 19 Cape Cod trip report
- 20 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 21 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 22 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 23 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 24 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 25 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!