I want to go on a 5 day vacation in the first week of July. We want to stay away from beaches.
Want this to be a nice relaxed time with my family - Wife and 2 girls (10.5 , 2.5) I am in Raleigh NC.
I was wondering if New England is a good destination and if so, how do I plan the itinerary? Was quite confused by the time I read up on Maine, Vermont and NH.
Any help is truly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Parking in Boston
- 2 Lake Chelan
- 3 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 4 Travel advice for travel from Portland to San Diego
- 5 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 6 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 7 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 8 1st trip to Colorado
- 9 Mystic CT
- 10 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 11 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 12 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 13 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 14 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 15 Las vegas +21
- 16 Your favourite places in New York City
- 17 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 18 Which Motel with Magic Fingers Beds?
- 19 Trip Starting from New York
- 20 Four San Francisco restaurants
- 21 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 22 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 23 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 24 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 25 Where to stay in Munising, MI?