We plan on visiting the New England area on the week of Sept 20th. for 5 days.
Start and end point is Greenwich, Conn..
I know its a bit early for fall foliage still we are interested in that, as well as nice scenery,
quaint little towns, streams and lakes and if possible--wild coastal scenes.
The main purpose, though, is the foliage.
Any ideas on a route for 5 days ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://archiveofourown.org/works/12445647
- 2 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 3 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 4 usa roadtrip
- 5 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 6 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 7 arizona rte 66
- 8 Where to live in the North East
- 9 Hawaii and...where?
- 10 Short Oregon Trip
- 11 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 12 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 13 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 14 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 15 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 16 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 17 Another Great DC Trip
- 18 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 19 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 20 Black History Museum
- 21 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 22 Chicago 2017
- 23 How much time in Badlands?
- 24 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 25 Where to stay in Little Rock AR