We plan on visiting the New England area on the week of Sept 20th. for 5 days.
Start and end point is Greenwich, Conn..
I know its a bit early for fall foliage still we are interested in that, as well as nice scenery,
quaint little towns, streams and lakes and if possible--wild coastal scenes.
The main purpose, though, is the foliage.
Any ideas on a route for 5 days ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 2 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 3 Rapid City Accommodation - 1st timer - looking for up to date suggestions
- 4 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 5 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 6 San Diego to San Fransisco
- 7 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 8 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 9 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 10 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 11 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 12 Brain Booster Formula Brain Plus Iq
- 13 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/blackcore-edge-max/
- 14 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 15 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 16 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 17 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 18 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 19 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico
- 20 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 21 Rental Car Orlando
- 22 Inexpensive family getaways
- 23 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 24 Boston College Visit with older teen. Highlights to see and do.
- 25 Discounted Rental Car?