We plan on visiting the New England area on the week of Sept 20th. for 5 days.
Start and end point is Greenwich, Conn..
I know its a bit early for fall foliage still we are interested in that, as well as nice scenery,
quaint little towns, streams and lakes and if possible--wild coastal scenes.
The main purpose, though, is the foliage.
Any ideas on a route for 5 days ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.hitssupplements.com/sinuprex-reviews
- 2 Do you need Detail for Merchandiser Job?
- 3 Northern California Redwoods
- 4 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 5 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 6 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 7 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 8 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 9 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 10 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 11 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 12 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 13 DC restaurant report
- 14 Neue Galerie
- 15 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 16 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 17 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 18 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 19 Arizona in winter
- 20 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 21 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 22 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 23 Arizona in late January
- 24 A Few Days in Asheville
- 25 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot