We plan on visiting the New England area on the week of Sept 20th. for 5 days.
Start and end point is Greenwich, Conn..
I know its a bit early for fall foliage still we are interested in that, as well as nice scenery,
quaint little towns, streams and lakes and if possible--wild coastal scenes.
The main purpose, though, is the foliage.
Any ideas on a route for 5 days ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 2 Southern history- walkable cities
- 3 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 4 Ziemer Law, LLC
- 5 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 6 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 7 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 8 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 9 Seattle Ho
- 10 Where to stop for the night along the Oregon coast?
- 11 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 12 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 13 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 14 First Trip to New Mexico
- 15 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 16 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 17 November redwoods trip
- 18 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 19 Seattle?
- 20 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 21 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 22 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 23 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 24 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 25 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone