We plan on visiting the New England area on the week of Sept 20th. for 5 days.
Start and end point is Greenwich, Conn..
I know its a bit early for fall foliage still we are interested in that, as well as nice scenery,
quaint little towns, streams and lakes and if possible--wild coastal scenes.
The main purpose, though, is the foliage.
Any ideas on a route for 5 days ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 2 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 3 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 4 Rough (very) initial USA itinerary
- 5 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 6 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 7 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 8 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 9 Helpp JKF to lyndhurst NJ
- 10 Want to relocate out of Houston and maybe Texas. To NC or TN
- 11 while helping you get the wonderful grin
- 12 Relocation Decision- Charlotte NC, Charleston, SC or Houston Texas
- 13 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 14 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 15 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 16 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 17 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 18 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 19 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 20 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 21 Boston waterfront Italian
- 22 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 23 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 24 Kids Vacation Place
- 25 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016