We plan on visiting the New England area on the week of Sept 20th. for 5 days.
Start and end point is Greenwich, Conn..
I know its a bit early for fall foliage still we are interested in that, as well as nice scenery,
quaint little towns, streams and lakes and if possible--wild coastal scenes.
The main purpose, though, is the foliage.
Any ideas on a route for 5 days ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Purchase Passports, visas, (email@example.com)
- 2 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 3 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 4 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses
- 5 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 6 Ferry options Seattle to Victoria
- 7 first trip to HI
- 8 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 9 Pittsburgh Trip
- 10 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 11 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 12 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 13 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 14 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 15 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 16 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 17 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 18 Virginia Beach in late October?
- 19 Seattle in early August
- 20 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 21 11 days SE coast road trip
- 22 Mackinac or Holland?
- 23 Memphis to Dallas
- 24 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 25 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip