We plan on visiting the New England area on the week of Sept 20th. for 5 days.
Start and end point is Greenwich, Conn..
I know its a bit early for fall foliage still we are interested in that, as well as nice scenery,
quaint little towns, streams and lakes and if possible--wild coastal scenes.
The main purpose, though, is the foliage.
Any ideas on a route for 5 days ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset☎ CONTACT 1-800-982-8520 Tec*h SUPP0RT
- 2 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 3 Las vegas and nearby
- 4 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 5 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 6 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 7 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 8 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 9 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 10 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 11 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 12 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 13 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 14 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 15 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 16 Orlando area weather in June
- 17 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 18 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 19 New Itinerary
- 20 Help with Northwest Trip
- 21 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 22 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 23 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 24 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 25 Trip report--San Diego food experiences