Hi - I had posted earlier this year when considering a 10+ day September New England vacation. That's not going to work out this year, however, we will be in Montreal late August and I am still thinking of taking at least a few days for some ocean time. The last week of August before Labor Day, hoping that might be a little less crowded and hectic than earlier in the summer. I like charming little towns and scenic, natureful seaside vacation spots. Any suggestions?
New England 3 Days, late summer, charm & nature....?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 2 Oahu Information
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 5 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 6 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 7 Warm and don't Drive
- 8 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 9 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 10 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 11 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 12 Hotel near Public Theater
- 13 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 One day in Washington DC
- 16 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 17 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 18 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 19 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 20 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Key West on NYE
- 24 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 25 Ft. Stewart/Savannah