Hi - I had posted earlier this year when considering a 10+ day September New England vacation. That's not going to work out this year, however, we will be in Montreal late August and I am still thinking of taking at least a few days for some ocean time. The last week of August before Labor Day, hoping that might be a little less crowded and hectic than earlier in the summer. I like charming little towns and scenic, natureful seaside vacation spots. Any suggestions?
New England 3 Days, late summer, charm & nature....?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 2 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 3 Philadelphia ?
- 4 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 5 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 6 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 7 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 8 late-night DC restaurant
- 9 Houston in September
- 10 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 11 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 12 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 13 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 14 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 15 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 16 El Paso to Kansas City via Texas
- 17 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 18 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 19 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 20 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 21 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 22 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 23 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 24 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 25 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass