I am planning a trip to New England with my g/f in April/May next year...should be spending about 12/13 days in the area...we will be renting a car so that it would be nice to drive by all six states...
What are the must sees- what would be better to avoid?
Anyhow, all tipps are welcome!
Best regards to all,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER INSTALLATION/SET-UP CONTACT 1-800-681-7208 TECHNICAL CAre B*G
- 2 Kech YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 TECH SUPP0RT CARE
- 3 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 4 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 5 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 6 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 7 New Itinerary
- 8 Help with Northwest Trip
- 9 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 10 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 11 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 12 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 13 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 14 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 15 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 16 road trip
- 17 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 18 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 19 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 20 Orlando area weather in June
- 21 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 22 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 23 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 24 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 25 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI