I am planning a trip to New England with my g/f in April/May next year...should be spending about 12/13 days in the area...we will be renting a car so that it would be nice to drive by all six states...
What are the must sees- what would be better to avoid?
Anyhow, all tipps are welcome!
Best regards to all,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Parking fine
- 2 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 3 11 days SE coast road trip
- 4 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 5 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 6 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 7 resort hotel in downtown San Diego
- 8 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 9 Columbia River Gorge - best scenic route in WA or OR?
- 10 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 11 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 12 Pittsburgh Trip
- 13 10 days in Arizona
- 14 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 15 Berkshires with a toddler
- 16 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 17 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 18 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod
- 19 My Maine Trip Report
- 20 Late Aug/early Sept with 15 month old - where to?
- 21 hilicopter tour oahu
- 22 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 23 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 24 Where to stay for 1 night near Morgantown WV
- 25 CA AZ UT NV Road Trip