I am planning a trip to New England with my g/f in April/May next year...should be spending about 12/13 days in the area...we will be renting a car so that it would be nice to drive by all six states...
What are the must sees- what would be better to avoid?
Anyhow, all tipps are welcome!
Best regards to all,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Forgotten Muscle Building Principles
- 2 Live theater in the PNW/BC in October?
- 3 Denver/YellowStone /Urgent
- 4 Florida for a while
- 5 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 6 NYC - 2 days and nights mid week in May
- 7 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 8 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 9 Quick Acela Questions
- 10 8 Days in Colorado - First time
- 11 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 12 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 13 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 14 JFK Airport Parking
- 15 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 16 Detroit People Mover
- 17 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 18 Seeking Advice for Road Trip
- 19 Detroit Downtown Walking and Safety
- 20 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 21 Highlights in New England
- 22 Christmas season in Disney World
- 23 Abandoned places in southern California
- 24 Steakhouse in Colorado Springs area
- 25 30th Anniversary Hotel Key West