I am planning a trip to New England with my g/f in April/May next year...should be spending about 12/13 days in the area...we will be renting a car so that it would be nice to drive by all six states...
What are the must sees- what would be better to avoid?
Anyhow, all tipps are welcome!
Best regards to all,
New England- 13 daya
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 2 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 3 Montana- what are must see places?
- 4 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 5 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 6 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 7 California San Diego area lodging
- 8 Kauai Garden tours
- 9 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 10 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 11 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 12 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 13 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 14 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 15 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 16 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 17 Advice on Roadtrip
- 18 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 19 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 20 Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch
- 21 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 22 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 24 from Moab to Bryce
- 25 Chicago to New England Road trip