I am planning a trip to New England with my g/f in April/May next year...should be spending about 12/13 days in the area...we will be renting a car so that it would be nice to drive by all six states...
What are the must sees- what would be better to avoid?
Anyhow, all tipps are welcome!
Best regards to all,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://slimbodyketone.co.uk/dermagen-iq/
- 2 http://healthyclubpro.com/bella-gold-serum/
- 3 Testropin Rocks Your Muscles
- 4 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 5 http://n33nitricoxideboosterfacts.com/testropin/
- 6 http://www.perfecthealthcentre.com/megadrox/
- 7 http://viarexlabsblog.com/testropin/
- 8 http://www.cogniqtry.com/bisou-cream/
- 9 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 10 Sedona to Vegas
- 11 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 12 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 13 48 Hours in NYC
- 14 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 15 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 16 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 17 Ferry to Nantucket
- 18 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 19 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 20 Sedona - Jeep Tours
- 21 Another question about hawaii
- 22 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 23 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 24 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 25 Hawk's