I am planning a trip to New England with my g/f in April/May next year...should be spending about 12/13 days in the area...we will be renting a car so that it would be nice to drive by all six states...
What are the must sees- what would be better to avoid?
Anyhow, all tipps are welcome!
Best regards to all,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Niagara Falls.
- 2 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 3 A day in Boston
- 4 Trip Starting from New York
- 5 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 6 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 7 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 8 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 9 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 10 Nilichik Ak.
- 11 public transportation to and from Freedom Trail from cruiseport
- 12 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 13 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 14 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 15 Looking for info on visiting the John Day Fossil Beds NM in Oregon
- 16 Phone SIM
- 17 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 18 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 19 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 20 New England Canada Road Trip
- 21 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 22 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 23 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 24 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 25 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?