I am planning a trip to New England with my g/f in April/May next year...should be spending about 12/13 days in the area...we will be renting a car so that it would be nice to drive by all six states...
What are the must sees- what would be better to avoid?
Anyhow, all tipps are welcome!
Best regards to all,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kechu: Tec^h SUPP0RT HP PRINTER CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Set up HP Printer*
- 2 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 3 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 4 Rules of the NY Subway
- 5 Boston area hotels
- 6 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 7 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 8 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 9 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 10 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 11 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 12 Universal Studios vacation
- 13 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 14 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 15 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 16 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 17 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 18 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 19 Food Festival Tour
- 20 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 21 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 22 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 23 Dividing time in Glacier
- 24 My travels to Monument Valley
- 25 Miami for 2 days