Hello, my husband and I are taking a road trip from Michigan to New England in early August. We plan a day of driving there and a day of driving back, so really we have 8 days to explore, and I was hoping to get advice on places to check out. Both of us enjoy hiking and definitely would like to do a day hike either along the coast or in the mountains (or one of each). We also are interested in seeing historic sites and architecture. He's been to Boston probably 8 times already (old college buddy moved there), so we aren't terribly interested in stopping there this time with our limited time frame. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you all
New England - 10 days in August
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 2 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 3 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 4 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 5 Colorado trip
- 6 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 7 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 8 Alaska- Best tours
- 9 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 10 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 11 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 12 First visit in New Mexico
- 13 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 14 San Diego Public Transportation
- 15 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 16 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 17 Yellowstone Dining
- 18 Coronado Ferry
- 19 Cape cod and Acadia
- 20 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 21 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 22 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 23 Things to do around New York
- 24 Savannah GA
- 25 Zion Shuttle Bus Info