Hello, my husband and I are taking a road trip from Michigan to New England in early August. We plan a day of driving there and a day of driving back, so really we have 8 days to explore, and I was hoping to get advice on places to check out. Both of us enjoy hiking and definitely would like to do a day hike either along the coast or in the mountains (or one of each). We also are interested in seeing historic sites and architecture. He's been to Boston probably 8 times already (old college buddy moved there), so we aren't terribly interested in stopping there this time with our limited time frame. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you all
New England - 10 days in August
View all United States activity »
- 1 Maintain original Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 AVCHD settings (1080p 50p)
- 2 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 3 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 4 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 5 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 6 Madison Square Garden
- 7 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 8 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 9 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 10 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 11 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 14 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 15 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 16 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 19 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 20 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 21 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 22 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 23 St. Augustine, Florida
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay