I've got a work trip to Dallas at the beginning of October. I will stay 2 extra days. The hotel is at the airport so I'm planning on moving to downtown? when it's my extra 2 days off. I'll be there Friday/Saturday and leaving on Sunday. What can I see and do in that time--where should I stay for a hotel. I've never been to Texas and would love to experience stuff that epitomizes the people. Any help would be appreciated.
Never Been to Texas
- 1 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 2 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 3 Exclusive Travel Club %70 off Dream Vacations
- 4 Moms and Kids Catalina Island - Mini Trip Report
- 5 Flying within the US, ID Question!
- 6 Road Trip from Tahoe to the Tetons and Yellowstone
- 7 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 8 South Dakota--last minute trip; deciding where to stay in Black Hills
- 9 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 10 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 11 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 12 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 13 Updates from Hanalei
- 14 Tale of Two Siblings in Kauai...how did we end up in Honolulu?
- 15 Northwest Trip
- 16 Two days in Aug near Denver or Colorado Springs - suggestions?
- 17 Death Valley in November
- 18 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 19 Maui 10-night Hotel Itinerary
- 20 2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
- 21 Fenway Park Ticket Guru's
- 22 Blue ridge parkway
- 23 Charleston Restaurant week Visit - Q's
- 24 four nights in the Finger Lakes
- 25 Western NC Zipline