I've got a work trip to Dallas at the beginning of October. I will stay 2 extra days. The hotel is at the airport so I'm planning on moving to downtown? when it's my extra 2 days off. I'll be there Friday/Saturday and leaving on Sunday. What can I see and do in that time--where should I stay for a hotel. I've never been to Texas and would love to experience stuff that epitomizes the people. Any help would be appreciated.
Never Been to Texas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida Home Vacation Rentals
- 2 How to dress in Vegas
- 3 Dining in Manhattan
- 4 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 5 California & French Polynesia
- 6 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 7 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 8 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 9 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 10 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 11 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 12 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 13 St Patrick's renovations
- 14 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 15 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 18 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 19 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 20 From Seattle airport to the city
- 21 General Utah planning questions
- 22 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 23 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 24 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 25 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM