I've been to Chicago many times, but have never ventured out of town on the Ell. We are staying at the Kinzie and would like to experience something new. I suppose we could just get on and ride around randomly just to say we've done it, but our time is limited. Any suggestions for Ell newbies?
Never been on the Ell in Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Sagamore - Winter Activities
- 2 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 3 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 4 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 5 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 6 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 8 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 9 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 10 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 11 Dinner in Miami
- 12 Orlando to Savannah
- 13 Tipping advice
- 14 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 15 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 16 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 17 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 18 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 19 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 20 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 21 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 22 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 23 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 24 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 25 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas