Hi: We're 'retrieving' our granddaughter from Augusta, Georgia during the last week of June. En route, my husband and I hope to drive from Connecticut to somewhere on the Outer Banks to stay for 3-4 nights before continuing on to Augusta for a few days before returning to CT. (via NYC for 2 nights). Where should my husband and I stay for our visit to the Outer Banks? Neither of us has been to that area and we'll both need a few days to decompress after a busy school year. All suggestions are welcome as are recommendations for guidebooks of this area. Thanks in advance! ~ Bow.
Never been: 3-4 nights somewhere in Outer Banks with my Husband
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Kennebunkport and....?
- 4 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 5 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 6 Wedding in Hawaii
- 7 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 10 Alaska cruise and land
- 11 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 12 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 13 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 14 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 15 Where to go in Maine?
- 16 Jersey City Parking
- 17 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 18 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 19 SF to DR? WTH!
- 20 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 21 NYC Itinerary Help
- 22 WISCONSIN
- 23 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 24 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 25 Baggage on United and Delta Flights