Hi: We're 'retrieving' our granddaughter from Augusta, Georgia during the last week of June. En route, my husband and I hope to drive from Connecticut to somewhere on the Outer Banks to stay for 3-4 nights before continuing on to Augusta for a few days before returning to CT. (via NYC for 2 nights). Where should my husband and I stay for our visit to the Outer Banks? Neither of us has been to that area and we'll both need a few days to decompress after a busy school year. All suggestions are welcome as are recommendations for guidebooks of this area. Thanks in advance! ~ Bow.
Never been: 3-4 nights somewhere in Outer Banks with my Husband
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 2 My Book of Mormon review
- 3 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 4 JFK Airport
- 5 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 6 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 7 Arches National Park in a day
- 8 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 9 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 10 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 11 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 12 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 13 Marco Island
- 14 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 15 things to do near Arches National Park
- 16 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 17 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 18 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 19 Breckenridge in October
- 20 EX-LAX
- 21 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 22 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 23 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 24 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 25 Broadway choices