Hi: We're 'retrieving' our granddaughter from Augusta, Georgia during the last week of June. En route, my husband and I hope to drive from Connecticut to somewhere on the Outer Banks to stay for 3-4 nights before continuing on to Augusta for a few days before returning to CT. (via NYC for 2 nights). Where should my husband and I stay for our visit to the Outer Banks? Neither of us has been to that area and we'll both need a few days to decompress after a busy school year. All suggestions are welcome as are recommendations for guidebooks of this area. Thanks in advance! ~ Bow.
Never been: 3-4 nights somewhere in Outer Banks with my Husband
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 2 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 3 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 4 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 5 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 6 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 7 Oahu ideas
- 8 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 9 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 11 Best places to move to Florida?
- 12 West Coast Bound End of March
- 13 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 14 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 15 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 16 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 17 Key Largo, FL
- 18 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 19 Death Valley in June
- 20 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 21 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 22 San Diego grocery stores
- 23 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii