So I have planned a trip with my boyfriend to go to Nelson Rocks Outdoor Center, which I am super excited about. We are going to do it all there; Via Ferrata, Canopy Tour, hiking, and camping, but we will be staying there for a full week and wanted to find other local things to do. If anyone is from that area or has been there before, let me know what there is out there. I love anything outdoors, plus we will need to find some good places to eat. Any and all ideas are appreciated!
Nelson Rocks in WV
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 2 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 3 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 4 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 5 Tucson area flooding
- 6 Looking for Next Destination
- 7 first time in AZ
- 8 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 9 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 10 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 11 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 12 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 13 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 16 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 17 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 18 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 19 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 20 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 21 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 22 St. Simon, Georgia
- 23 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 24 Moving to New Jersey
- 25 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?