So I have planned a trip with my boyfriend to go to Nelson Rocks Outdoor Center, which I am super excited about. We are going to do it all there; Via Ferrata, Canopy Tour, hiking, and camping, but we will be staying there for a full week and wanted to find other local things to do. If anyone is from that area or has been there before, let me know what there is out there. I love anything outdoors, plus we will need to find some good places to eat. Any and all ideas are appreciated!
Nelson Rocks in WV
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 2 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 3 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 4 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 5 Hawaii is still Hell
- 6 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 7 Maui - Haleakala
- 8 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 9 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 10 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 11 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 12 Vegas in mid may
- 13 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 14 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 15 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 16 Texas for art and history lovers
- 17 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 18 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 19 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 20 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 21 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 22 Which FL town is best?
- 23 Disney World resort vacation at the Carribean Beach
- 24 Texas
- 25 planning a trip to US