So I have planned a trip with my boyfriend to go to Nelson Rocks Outdoor Center, which I am super excited about. We are going to do it all there; Via Ferrata, Canopy Tour, hiking, and camping, but we will be staying there for a full week and wanted to find other local things to do. If anyone is from that area or has been there before, let me know what there is out there. I love anything outdoors, plus we will need to find some good places to eat. Any and all ideas are appreciated!
Nelson Rocks in WV
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 2 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 3 Maine in latter half of September
- 4 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 5 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 6 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 7 Colorado trip
- 8 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 9 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 10 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 11 DC - WW2 flyover
- 12 Colorado trip in early May
- 13 Cape cod and Acadia
- 14 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 15 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 16 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 17 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 18 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 19 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 20 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 21 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 22 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 23 First visit in New Mexico
- 24 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 25 Zion Shuttle Bus Info