So I have planned a trip with my boyfriend to go to Nelson Rocks Outdoor Center, which I am super excited about. We are going to do it all there; Via Ferrata, Canopy Tour, hiking, and camping, but we will be staying there for a full week and wanted to find other local things to do. If anyone is from that area or has been there before, let me know what there is out there. I love anything outdoors, plus we will need to find some good places to eat. Any and all ideas are appreciated!
Nelson Rocks in WV
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The reason for choosing Anti Aging serum Is Ok Or Not?
- 2 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 3 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 4 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 5 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 6 4 week family trip ideas
- 7 Dining in Manhattan
- 8 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 9 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 10 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 11 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 12 From Seattle airport to the city
- 13 General Utah planning questions
- 14 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 15 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 16 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 17 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 18 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 19 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 20 New York City Christmas Trip
- 21 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 22 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 23 Colorado Skiing
- 24 American Honeymoon in March
- 25 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas