So I have planned a trip with my boyfriend to go to Nelson Rocks Outdoor Center, which I am super excited about. We are going to do it all there; Via Ferrata, Canopy Tour, hiking, and camping, but we will be staying there for a full week and wanted to find other local things to do. If anyone is from that area or has been there before, let me know what there is out there. I love anything outdoors, plus we will need to find some good places to eat. Any and all ideas are appreciated!
Nelson Rocks in WV
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska cruise and land
- 2 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 3 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 4 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 5 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 6 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 7 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 8 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 9 NYC taxi vs car service
- 10 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 11 rain in Kauai
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 14 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 WISCONSIN
- 17 Wedding in Hawaii
- 18 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 19 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 20 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 21 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 22 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 23 San Fransisco to LA
- 24 Where to go in Maine?
- 25 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?