So I have planned a trip with my boyfriend to go to Nelson Rocks Outdoor Center, which I am super excited about. We are going to do it all there; Via Ferrata, Canopy Tour, hiking, and camping, but we will be staying there for a full week and wanted to find other local things to do. If anyone is from that area or has been there before, let me know what there is out there. I love anything outdoors, plus we will need to find some good places to eat. Any and all ideas are appreciated!
Nelson Rocks in WV
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 2 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 5 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 6 Santa Barbara, California
- 7 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 8 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 9 Considering a move to Raleigh/Durham...most family friendly areas?
- 10 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 11 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 12 Chicago trip
- 13 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 14 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 15 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 16 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 17 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 18 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 19 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 20 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 21 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 22 moving to florida
- 23 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 24 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 25 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question