So I have planned a trip with my boyfriend to go to Nelson Rocks Outdoor Center, which I am super excited about. We are going to do it all there; Via Ferrata, Canopy Tour, hiking, and camping, but we will be staying there for a full week and wanted to find other local things to do. If anyone is from that area or has been there before, let me know what there is out there. I love anything outdoors, plus we will need to find some good places to eat. Any and all ideas are appreciated!
Nelson Rocks in WV
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 2 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 relocating travel
- 7 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 8 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 9 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 10 Seattle Hyatts
- 11 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 12 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 13 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 14 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 15 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 16 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 17 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 18 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 19 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 20 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 21 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 22 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 23 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 24 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 25 ONP help