We are going to Miami the first week of January. Inquiries for stays in our price range near the center of town have not resulted in anything positive--either the rental is taken or I get no response to my request. We are now looking into inexpensive hotels which tend to be farther out. In looking farther afield, which neighborhoods should be avoided as dodgy? Thanks.
Neighborhoods to avoid when looking for a stay in Miami?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 2 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 3 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 4 Salt Lake City
- 5 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 6 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 7 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 8 First visit in New Mexico
- 9 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 10 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 11 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 12 Beach holiday with baby
- 13 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 14 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 15 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 16 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 17 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 18 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 19 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 20 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 21 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 22 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 25 Savannah GA