I'll be in San Diego this weekend and will be spending a day in Coronado. I enjoy architecture and I was wondering if there are any particularly nice neighborhoods good for a drive (bonus would be Christmas lights). I would appreciate any recommendations for streets or areas. Thank you!
Neighborhoods in Coronado, CA?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas needed for October Road trip
- 2 Newport Restaurants
- 3 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 4 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 5 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 6 Worst Restaurants in America
- 7 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 8 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 9 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 10 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 11 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 12 Signal Mountain Lodge, Gardiner and Bozeman
- 13 Question About Sealodge
- 14 Broadway choices
- 15 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 16 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 17 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 18 Fairbanks Alaska
- 19 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 20 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 21 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 22 Yosemite Lodging
- 23 Colorado aspen updates
- 24 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 25 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014