I'll be in San Diego this weekend and will be spending a day in Coronado. I enjoy architecture and I was wondering if there are any particularly nice neighborhoods good for a drive (bonus would be Christmas lights). I would appreciate any recommendations for streets or areas. Thank you!
Neighborhoods in Coronado, CA?
View all United States activity »
- 1 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 2 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 3 hotel near Met NYC
- 4 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 5 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 6 Princeville in January
- 7 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 8 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 9 Warm and don't Drive
- 10 RIP Judy Rogers
- 11 pa to az
- 12 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 13 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 14 Savanah Sojourn
- 15 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 16 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 17 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 18 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 19 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 20 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 21 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 22 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 23 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 24 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 25 Yountville or Napa in February??