My fiancee and I are taking a road trip with our baby and needed some ideas. We want to visit interesting places along the way and eat places we've never ate. Does anyone know of any good places to visit and eat in these areas. We are leaving from Oklahoma and wanted to visit Dallas, TX and New Orleans before heading to Florida. Any advice on where to stop? Thanks
Needing road trip ideas from OK to Dallas to New Orleans and FL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 2 Road Trip SW
- 3 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 4 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 5 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 6 Yellowstone/Badlands trip, family of five, revised itinerary, June 2015
- 7 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 8 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 9 moving to florida
- 10 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 11 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 12 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 13 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 14 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 15 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 16 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 17 Cape Cod trip report
- 18 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 19 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 20 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 21 Seafood
- 22 2 weeks in Alaska
- 23 San Diego farmer's markets
- 24 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 25 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!