My fiancee and I are taking a road trip with our baby and needed some ideas. We want to visit interesting places along the way and eat places we've never ate. Does anyone know of any good places to visit and eat in these areas. We are leaving from Oklahoma and wanted to visit Dallas, TX and New Orleans before heading to Florida. Any advice on where to stop? Thanks
Needing road trip ideas from OK to Dallas to New Orleans and FL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 2 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 3 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 4 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 5 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 6 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 7 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 8 Maui with tweens/teens - looking for activities
- 9 Vegas in mid may
- 10 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 11 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 12 from Moab to Bryce
- 13 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 14 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 15 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 16 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 17 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 18 Hana from the aiport
- 19 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 20 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 21 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 22 condo in Florida for 2016?
- 23 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 24 Big Island touring – clockwise best?
- 25 Car rentals- San Francisco