My fiancee and I are taking a road trip with our baby and needed some ideas. We want to visit interesting places along the way and eat places we've never ate. Does anyone know of any good places to visit and eat in these areas. We are leaving from Oklahoma and wanted to visit Dallas, TX and New Orleans before heading to Florida. Any advice on where to stop? Thanks
Needing road trip ideas from OK to Dallas to New Orleans and FL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast in December
- 2 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 3 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 4 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 5 Pyrotechnic Send-off
- 6 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 7 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 8 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 9 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 10 Florida St George's Island
- 11 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 12 Washington DC in Spring?
- 13 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 14 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 15 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 16 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 17 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 18 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 19 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 20 Weekend in NYC
- 21 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 22 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 23 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 24 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 25 Breckenridge in October