My fiancee and I are taking a road trip with our baby and needed some ideas. We want to visit interesting places along the way and eat places we've never ate. Does anyone know of any good places to visit and eat in these areas. We are leaving from Oklahoma and wanted to visit Dallas, TX and New Orleans before heading to Florida. Any advice on where to stop? Thanks
Needing road trip ideas from OK to Dallas to New Orleans and FL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 May 20th - Ritz Orlando Grande Lakes Charity Golf $150
- 2 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 3 Sacramento: 2 days, best use of that time?
- 4 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 5 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 6 A trip from Pensacola to Miami
- 7 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 8 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 9 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 10 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 11 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 12 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 13 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 14 Boston to see Sargent works
- 15 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 16 New York City - apartment locations
- 17 Utah 2
- 18 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 19 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 20 Tudor city -special help/info
- 21 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 22 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 23 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 24 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 25 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?