My fiancee and I are taking a road trip with our baby and needed some ideas. We want to visit interesting places along the way and eat places we've never ate. Does anyone know of any good places to visit and eat in these areas. We are leaving from Oklahoma and wanted to visit Dallas, TX and New Orleans before heading to Florida. Any advice on where to stop? Thanks
Needing road trip ideas from OK to Dallas to New Orleans and FL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 3 Backpacking in April
- 4 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 5 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 8 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 9 Four days in DC
- 10 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 11 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 12 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 13 3 nights in Nashville
- 14 One Night at Logan Airport
- 15 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 16 Please help with itinerary
- 17 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 18 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 19 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 20 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 21 Circle Oahu / luau
- 22 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 23 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 24 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 25 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report