My fiancee and I are taking a road trip with our baby and needed some ideas. We want to visit interesting places along the way and eat places we've never ate. Does anyone know of any good places to visit and eat in these areas. We are leaving from Oklahoma and wanted to visit Dallas, TX and New Orleans before heading to Florida. Any advice on where to stop? Thanks
Needing road trip ideas from OK to Dallas to New Orleans and FL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 2 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 3 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 4 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 5 Visiting Denver
- 6 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 10 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 11 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 12 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 13 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 14 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 15 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 16 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 17 San Diego parks and attractions
- 18 Door County Suggestions
- 19 First family ski trip
- 20 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 21 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 22 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 23 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 24 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 25 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help