My fiancee and I are taking a road trip with our baby and needed some ideas. We want to visit interesting places along the way and eat places we've never ate. Does anyone know of any good places to visit and eat in these areas. We are leaving from Oklahoma and wanted to visit Dallas, TX and New Orleans before heading to Florida. Any advice on where to stop? Thanks
Needing road trip ideas from OK to Dallas to New Orleans and FL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 2 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 3 San Francisco - mid October
- 4 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 5 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 6 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 7 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 8 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 9 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 10 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 11 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 12 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 13 Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?
- 14 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 15 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 16 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 17 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 18 best of yellowstone
- 19 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 20 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 21 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 22 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 23 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 24 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 25 Vegas hotels for families