My fiancee and I are taking a road trip with our baby and needed some ideas. We want to visit interesting places along the way and eat places we've never ate. Does anyone know of any good places to visit and eat in these areas. We are leaving from Oklahoma and wanted to visit Dallas, TX and New Orleans before heading to Florida. Any advice on where to stop? Thanks
Needing road trip ideas from OK to Dallas to New Orleans and FL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 2 NYC hotel/July
- 3 Boston to see Sargent works
- 4 Kid School Admission
- 5 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 6 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 7 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 8 Southern Alabama trip report
- 9 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 10 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 11 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 12 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 13 New York City-New Things?
- 14 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 15 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 16 Oom-pa-pa at the Y (our “camping” report) April 2015 St. Louis MO
- 17 Alaska Trip Planning
- 18 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 19 Atlanta to LA
- 20 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 21 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 22 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 23 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 24 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 25 Yes, there are coyotes in Manhattan