My fiancee and I are taking a road trip with our baby and needed some ideas. We want to visit interesting places along the way and eat places we've never ate. Does anyone know of any good places to visit and eat in these areas. We are leaving from Oklahoma and wanted to visit Dallas, TX and New Orleans before heading to Florida. Any advice on where to stop? Thanks
Needing road trip ideas from OK to Dallas to New Orleans and FL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 3 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 4 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 5 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 6 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 7 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 8 Chicago trip
- 9 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 10 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 11 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 12 moving to florida
- 13 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 14 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 15 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 16 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 17 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 18 Santa Barbara, California
- 19 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 20 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 21 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 22 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 23 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 24 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 25 Road Trip SW