My fiancee and I are taking a road trip with our baby and needed some ideas. We want to visit interesting places along the way and eat places we've never ate. Does anyone know of any good places to visit and eat in these areas. We are leaving from Oklahoma and wanted to visit Dallas, TX and New Orleans before heading to Florida. Any advice on where to stop? Thanks
Needing road trip ideas from OK to Dallas to New Orleans and FL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 2 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 3 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 4 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 5 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 6 Welcome to Auto Option Bot review
- 7 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 8 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 9 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 10 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 11 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 12 Colorado aspen updates
- 13 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 14 Looking for Next Destination
- 15 Yosemite Lodging
- 16 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 17 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 18 Fall color yet?
- 19 Worst Restaurants in America
- 20 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 21 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 22 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 23 SFO International Airport
- 24 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 25 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee