My husband and I have an opportunity to get away without children (yeah!) for two nights Monday thru Wednesday. We live in the Chicago area and we'd like to go away somewhere other than the city itself, not Door county only because we'd like to go no more than 3 hours away by car. Any ideas? A place with a beach, woods, trails and romance is what we are looking for! Thanks! Also, if you know any B & Bs to stay in, that would be wonderful to see as well!
Needed: Romantic getaway place in WI, IL or MI!
- 1 Google I/O 2013: an Android developer's preview
- 2 Boston Area College Tour
- 3 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 4 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 5 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 6 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 7 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 8 build a nice website
- 9 Red Leather Sofa
- 10 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 11 Albuquerque to Denver
- 12 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 13 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 14 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 15 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 16 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 17 Using public transit in San Diego
- 18 Williamsburg VA
- 19 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 20 A Visit to Charleston
- 21 Restos in Boca Raton
- 22 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 23 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 24 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 25 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help