My husband and I have an opportunity to get away without children (yeah!) for two nights Monday thru Wednesday. We live in the Chicago area and we'd like to go away somewhere other than the city itself, not Door county only because we'd like to go no more than 3 hours away by car. Any ideas? A place with a beach, woods, trails and romance is what we are looking for! Thanks! Also, if you know any B & Bs to stay in, that would be wonderful to see as well!
Needed: Romantic getaway place in WI, IL or MI!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California & French Polynesia
- 2 New Orleans November 2014- Trip Report
- 3 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 4 A Student’s Perspective of Philadelphia and Washington DC:
- 5 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 6 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 7 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 8 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 9 General Utah planning questions
- 10 New York city--best time to visit??
- 11 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 12 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 13 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 14 Maui Luau?
- 15 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 16 American Honeymoon in March
- 17 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 18 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 19 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 20 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Boston area -- nature
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 25 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?