My husband and I have an opportunity to get away without children (yeah!) for two nights Monday thru Wednesday. We live in the Chicago area and we'd like to go away somewhere other than the city itself, not Door county only because we'd like to go no more than 3 hours away by car. Any ideas? A place with a beach, woods, trails and romance is what we are looking for! Thanks! Also, if you know any B & Bs to stay in, that would be wonderful to see as well!
Needed: Romantic getaway place in WI, IL or MI!
View all United States activity »
- 1 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 2 hotel near Met NYC
- 3 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 4 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 5 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 6 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 7 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 8 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 9 Madison Square Garden
- 10 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 11 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 12 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 13 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 14 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 15 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 16 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 17 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 18 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 21 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 22 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 23 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 24 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 25 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby