Myself (from Boston) and 4 other girlfriends (all from Kansas City) are reuniting together at the Hotel Viking for a 4 day weekend at the end of June (we all turned 40 this year and have known each other since we were 18). I was given the task of picking the location and hotel (girls didn't like the Playa del Carmen, Mexico idea...too much of a stretch) and have always enjoyed quick jaunts/nights out in Newport and thought the Viking would be perfect for location, their add'l amenities and price. I've got some good ideas for what we can do (Castle Hill, Cliff Walk, Bellevue Mansions, Second Beach, etc.) But I'm looking for anyone that may have had good/bad stays? I.e., what can we expect in way of service.....many thanks for your input.
Needed: Hotel Viking scoop
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 2 Considering a move to Raleigh/Durham...most family friendly areas?
- 3 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 4 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 5 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 6 Chicago trip
- 7 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 8 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 9 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 10 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 11 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 12 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 13 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 14 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 15 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 16 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 17 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 18 moving to florida
- 19 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 20 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 23 Santa Barbara, California
- 24 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 25 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)