Myself (from Boston) and 4 other girlfriends (all from Kansas City) are reuniting together at the Hotel Viking for a 4 day weekend at the end of June (we all turned 40 this year and have known each other since we were 18). I was given the task of picking the location and hotel (girls didn't like the Playa del Carmen, Mexico idea...too much of a stretch) and have always enjoyed quick jaunts/nights out in Newport and thought the Viking would be perfect for location, their add'l amenities and price. I've got some good ideas for what we can do (Castle Hill, Cliff Walk, Bellevue Mansions, Second Beach, etc.) But I'm looking for anyone that may have had good/bad stays? I.e., what can we expect in way of service.....many thanks for your input.
Needed: Hotel Viking scoop
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 3 rain in Kauai
- 4 Where to go in Maine?
- 5 Jersey City Parking
- 6 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 7 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 8 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 9 SF to DR? WTH!
- 10 Kennebunkport and....?
- 11 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 12 NYC Itinerary Help
- 13 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 14 WISCONSIN
- 15 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 16 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 17 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 18 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 19 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 20 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 21 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 22 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 23 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 24 Washington, DC to Boston
- 25 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint