Myself (from Boston) and 4 other girlfriends (all from Kansas City) are reuniting together at the Hotel Viking for a 4 day weekend at the end of June (we all turned 40 this year and have known each other since we were 18). I was given the task of picking the location and hotel (girls didn't like the Playa del Carmen, Mexico idea...too much of a stretch) and have always enjoyed quick jaunts/nights out in Newport and thought the Viking would be perfect for location, their add'l amenities and price. I've got some good ideas for what we can do (Castle Hill, Cliff Walk, Bellevue Mansions, Second Beach, etc.) But I'm looking for anyone that may have had good/bad stays? I.e., what can we expect in way of service.....many thanks for your input.
Needed: Hotel Viking scoop
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 2 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 3 Utah 2
- 4 New York City - apartment locations
- 5 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 6 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 7 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 8 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 9 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 10 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 11 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 12 Tudor city -special help/info
- 13 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 14 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 15 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 16 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 17 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 18 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 19 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 20 must see and do's in Maui?
- 21 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 22 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 23 Boston to see Sargent works
- 24 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 25 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX