Myself (from Boston) and 4 other girlfriends (all from Kansas City) are reuniting together at the Hotel Viking for a 4 day weekend at the end of June (we all turned 40 this year and have known each other since we were 18). I was given the task of picking the location and hotel (girls didn't like the Playa del Carmen, Mexico idea...too much of a stretch) and have always enjoyed quick jaunts/nights out in Newport and thought the Viking would be perfect for location, their add'l amenities and price. I've got some good ideas for what we can do (Castle Hill, Cliff Walk, Bellevue Mansions, Second Beach, etc.) But I'm looking for anyone that may have had good/bad stays? I.e., what can we expect in way of service.....many thanks for your input.
Needed: Hotel Viking scoop
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 2 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 3 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 4 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 5 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 6 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 7 Oahu ideas
- 8 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 9 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 11 Best places to move to Florida?
- 12 West Coast Bound End of March
- 13 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 14 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 15 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 16 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 17 Key Largo, FL
- 18 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 19 Death Valley in June
- 20 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 21 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 22 San Diego grocery stores
- 23 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii