This October my wife and I will be spending 5 nights at the Westin Kierland Villas in Scottsdale. Primary intent of trip is to relax and decompress. That being said I can’t imagine sitting by pool all five days so am looking for suggestions on interesting day trips or things to do. We will have a car and have already been to Sedona and Grand Canyon.
Need suggestions for things to do in Scottsdale
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 2 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 3 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 4 New England September
- 5 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 6 Yosemite in Winter
- 7 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 8 Active Vacation
- 9 Quick SoCal question
- 10 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 11 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 14 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 15 Tampa in February
- 16 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 17 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 18 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 19 NYC taxi vs car service
- 20 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 21 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 22 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 23 Austin Food Trucks
- 24 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 25 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip