My DH (the traveling curmudgeon) has agreed to let me accompany him on a work-related trip to an area near Batesville, Arkansas. I convinced him to tack on 2 extra days so we can have a mini-vacation. I need suggestions of what to do, where to go that are in that general area. Since I am only permitted 2 extra days, I don't want to spend them in the car. The trip will be in November and we'll be flying in and out of Little Rock. It's not our first trip to Arkansas. We both like hiking but DH is not so much on the museums. If you can throw in some cows, it will be easier for me to sell.
need suggestions for a traveling curmudgeon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maine in latter half of September
- 2 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 3 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 4 Grand Marais?
- 5 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 6 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 7 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 8 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 9 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 10 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 11 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 12 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 13 Grand Teton in October
- 14 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 15 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 16 adams morgan - safety
- 17 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 18 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 19 Morning in miami
- 20 Las Vegas must sees
- 21 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 22 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 23 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 24 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 25 What To See & Do in Rapid City