My DH (the traveling curmudgeon) has agreed to let me accompany him on a work-related trip to an area near Batesville, Arkansas. I convinced him to tack on 2 extra days so we can have a mini-vacation. I need suggestions of what to do, where to go that are in that general area. Since I am only permitted 2 extra days, I don't want to spend them in the car. The trip will be in November and we'll be flying in and out of Little Rock. It's not our first trip to Arkansas. We both like hiking but DH is not so much on the museums. If you can throw in some cows, it will be easier for me to sell.
need suggestions for a traveling curmudgeon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 2 Visiting Denver
- 3 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 8 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 9 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 10 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 11 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 12 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 15 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 16 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 17 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 18 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?