My DH (the traveling curmudgeon) has agreed to let me accompany him on a work-related trip to an area near Batesville, Arkansas. I convinced him to tack on 2 extra days so we can have a mini-vacation. I need suggestions of what to do, where to go that are in that general area. Since I am only permitted 2 extra days, I don't want to spend them in the car. The trip will be in November and we'll be flying in and out of Little Rock. It's not our first trip to Arkansas. We both like hiking but DH is not so much on the museums. If you can throw in some cows, it will be easier for me to sell.
need suggestions for a traveling curmudgeon
- 1 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 2 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 3 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 4 Savannah restaurants
- 5 Boston and surrounding area
- 6 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 7 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 8 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 9 Albuquerque to Denver
- 10 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 11 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 12 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 13 Middlebury vt quickie
- 14 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 15 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 16 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 17 American Airlines reservation question
- 18 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 19 Car trip from Seattle
- 20 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 21 Newport, RI Questions
- 22 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 23 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 24 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 25 Best place to raise a family in Florida