My DH (the traveling curmudgeon) has agreed to let me accompany him on a work-related trip to an area near Batesville, Arkansas. I convinced him to tack on 2 extra days so we can have a mini-vacation. I need suggestions of what to do, where to go that are in that general area. Since I am only permitted 2 extra days, I don't want to spend them in the car. The trip will be in November and we'll be flying in and out of Little Rock. It's not our first trip to Arkansas. We both like hiking but DH is not so much on the museums. If you can throw in some cows, it will be easier for me to sell.
need suggestions for a traveling curmudgeon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 2 Brooklyn why?
- 3 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 4 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 5 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 6 New York City Restaurants
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 9 WISCONSIN
- 10 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 11 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 12 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 13 Dining in D.C.
- 14 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 15 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 16 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 17 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 18 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 19 Colorado in the summer!
- 20 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 21 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 22 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 23 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 24 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 25 Yellowstone Lodging in October