My DH (the traveling curmudgeon) has agreed to let me accompany him on a work-related trip to an area near Batesville, Arkansas. I convinced him to tack on 2 extra days so we can have a mini-vacation. I need suggestions of what to do, where to go that are in that general area. Since I am only permitted 2 extra days, I don't want to spend them in the car. The trip will be in November and we'll be flying in and out of Little Rock. It's not our first trip to Arkansas. We both like hiking but DH is not so much on the museums. If you can throw in some cows, it will be easier for me to sell.
need suggestions for a traveling curmudgeon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 2 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 3 Mesa Verde
- 4 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 5 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 6 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 7 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 8 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 9 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 10 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 11 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 12 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 13 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 14 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 15 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 18 ONP help
- 19 NYC Clubs for live music
- 20 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 21 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 22 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 23 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 24 Seattle Hyatts
- 25 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city