I got some excellent suggestions here for my last 2 trips and hence I am back again. I am thinking about a 4-5 day trip with my family starting this friday. I initially thought about Washington DC (planned that trip earlier but could not make due to Sandy), but it seems that it is going to rain there during the weekend and also on monday-tuesday. So I am not sure where to go.
I am open to suggestions about places where I can drive to, preferably not more than 12 hours drive time each direction. I would like to avoid snowy-icy driving conditions. I will be driving from Springfield, IL.
Thanks for your help.
Need suggestions for a place to go.
- 1 Warm and don't Drive
- 2 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 3 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 4 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 5 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 6 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 7 RIP Judy Rogers
- 8 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 9 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 12 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 13 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 14 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 15 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 16 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 17 hotel near Met NYC
- 18 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 19 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 20 Princeville in January
- 21 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 22 pa to az
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Savanah Sojourn
- 25 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?