I got some excellent suggestions here for my last 2 trips and hence I am back again. I am thinking about a 4-5 day trip with my family starting this friday. I initially thought about Washington DC (planned that trip earlier but could not make due to Sandy), but it seems that it is going to rain there during the weekend and also on monday-tuesday. So I am not sure where to go.
I am open to suggestions about places where I can drive to, preferably not more than 12 hours drive time each direction. I would like to avoid snowy-icy driving conditions. I will be driving from Springfield, IL.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 2 Disneyland, Yosemite and San Fransisco
- 3 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 4 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 5 1 (844) 883 2953 United Airlines reservations Number
- 6 Airbnb seattle
- 7 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 8 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 9 Texas info
- 10 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 11 inspire me after landing in Miami
- 12 Dallas airport to bush library
- 13 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 14 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 15 los angeles to redwood national park overnight stop
- 16 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 17 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 19 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 20 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 21 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 22 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 23 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 24 Northern California Gardens.
- 25 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please