I got some excellent suggestions here for my last 2 trips and hence I am back again. I am thinking about a 4-5 day trip with my family starting this friday. I initially thought about Washington DC (planned that trip earlier but could not make due to Sandy), but it seems that it is going to rain there during the weekend and also on monday-tuesday. So I am not sure where to go.
I am open to suggestions about places where I can drive to, preferably not more than 12 hours drive time each direction. I would like to avoid snowy-icy driving conditions. I will be driving from Springfield, IL.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.bulkcrazymass.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector
- 2 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 3 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 4 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 5 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 6 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 7 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 8 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 9 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 10 Newark to Paris
- 11 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 12 Phone SIM
- 13 A June trip to Kauai
- 14 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 15 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 16 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 17 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 18 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 19 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 20 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 21 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 22 Napa Valley Hotel
- 23 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 24 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 25 Southern Michigan vacation destination?