I got some excellent suggestions here for my last 2 trips and hence I am back again. I am thinking about a 4-5 day trip with my family starting this friday. I initially thought about Washington DC (planned that trip earlier but could not make due to Sandy), but it seems that it is going to rain there during the weekend and also on monday-tuesday. So I am not sure where to go.
I am open to suggestions about places where I can drive to, preferably not more than 12 hours drive time each direction. I would like to avoid snowy-icy driving conditions. I will be driving from Springfield, IL.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.circlehealthclub.com/bella-serata-cream/
- 2 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 3 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 4 http://www.mysupplementsera.com/skintek-reviews/
- 5 Are you looking 100% Cashback Website?
- 6 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/lumify-x9/
- 7 The Best Weight Loss Diet==>http://gomusclebuilding.com/ascend-garcinia/
- 8 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 9 http://elevategffacts.com/blazeray-tactical-flashlight/
- 10 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 11 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 12 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 13 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 14 Staying outside DC
- 15 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 16 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 17 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 18 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 19 Ideas for New York
- 20 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 21 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 22 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 23 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 24 Road trip
- 25 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??