I got some excellent suggestions here for my last 2 trips and hence I am back again. I am thinking about a 4-5 day trip with my family starting this friday. I initially thought about Washington DC (planned that trip earlier but could not make due to Sandy), but it seems that it is going to rain there during the weekend and also on monday-tuesday. So I am not sure where to go.
I am open to suggestions about places where I can drive to, preferably not more than 12 hours drive time each direction. I would like to avoid snowy-icy driving conditions. I will be driving from Springfield, IL.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HAWAII; HELP!
- 2 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 3 Coffee in Boston?
- 4 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 5 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 6 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 7 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 8 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 9 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 10 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 11 Change planes in Atlanta
- 12 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 13 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 14 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 15 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 16 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 17 Florida beach vacation
- 18 Trip to USA in July
- 19 Beaches in Incline Village
- 20 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119110010
- 21 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 22 Key West luxury hotels
- 23 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 24 Florida vacation
- 25 Later Winter around Mobile