I got some excellent suggestions here for my last 2 trips and hence I am back again. I am thinking about a 4-5 day trip with my family starting this friday. I initially thought about Washington DC (planned that trip earlier but could not make due to Sandy), but it seems that it is going to rain there during the weekend and also on monday-tuesday. So I am not sure where to go.
I am open to suggestions about places where I can drive to, preferably not more than 12 hours drive time each direction. I would like to avoid snowy-icy driving conditions. I will be driving from Springfield, IL.
Thanks for your help.
Need suggestions for a place to go.
- 1 Middlebury vt quickie
- 2 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 3 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 4 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 5 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 6 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 7 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 8 NYC
- 9 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 10 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 11 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 12 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 13 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 14 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 15 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 16 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 17 hello guys....
- 18 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 19 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 20 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 21 Albuquerque to Denver
- 22 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 23 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 24 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 25 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken