I got some excellent suggestions here for my last 2 trips and hence I am back again. I am thinking about a 4-5 day trip with my family starting this friday. I initially thought about Washington DC (planned that trip earlier but could not make due to Sandy), but it seems that it is going to rain there during the weekend and also on monday-tuesday. So I am not sure where to go.
I am open to suggestions about places where I can drive to, preferably not more than 12 hours drive time each direction. I would like to avoid snowy-icy driving conditions. I will be driving from Springfield, IL.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 KASPERSKY ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT * 24x7
- 2 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 3 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 4 Great Steel Building
- 5 Gmail phishing attack is Become tricky
- 6 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 7 Help with Northwest Trip
- 8 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 9 road trip
- 10 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 11 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 12 Orlando area weather in June
- 13 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 14 New Itinerary
- 15 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 16 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 17 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 18 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 19 Myrtle beach
- 20 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 21 HELP FOR ITINERARY
- 22 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 23 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 24 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 25 Boston Food Tour