I got some excellent suggestions here for my last 2 trips and hence I am back again. I am thinking about a 4-5 day trip with my family starting this friday. I initially thought about Washington DC (planned that trip earlier but could not make due to Sandy), but it seems that it is going to rain there during the weekend and also on monday-tuesday. So I am not sure where to go.
I am open to suggestions about places where I can drive to, preferably not more than 12 hours drive time each direction. I would like to avoid snowy-icy driving conditions. I will be driving from Springfield, IL.
Thanks for your help.
Need suggestions for a place to go.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 2 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 3 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 4 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 5 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 6 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 7 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 8 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 9 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 10 Salt Lake City
- 11 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 12 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 13 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 14 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 15 Disneyland for a Day, One park or park hopper?
- 16 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 17 Savannah GA
- 18 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 19 Beach holiday with baby
- 20 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 21 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 22 Seattle hotels
- 23 Things to do around New York
- 24 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 25 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?