I got some excellent suggestions here for my last 2 trips and hence I am back again. I am thinking about a 4-5 day trip with my family starting this friday. I initially thought about Washington DC (planned that trip earlier but could not make due to Sandy), but it seems that it is going to rain there during the weekend and also on monday-tuesday. So I am not sure where to go.
I am open to suggestions about places where I can drive to, preferably not more than 12 hours drive time each direction. I would like to avoid snowy-icy driving conditions. I will be driving from Springfield, IL.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementrocket.com/raw-power-xl/
- 2 http://hikehealth.com/skin-element-cream-reviews/
- 3 http://helix6garciniareview.com/nitrobuild-plus-fr/
- 4 http://hikehealth.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 5 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 6 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 7 http://www.fitnessbywill.com/nitric-max-muscle/
- 8 http://greendetoxpatch.net/luxe-dior/
- 9 http://www.betamortgageratecutter.com/zippyloan/
- 10 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/ketone-life/
- 11 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/white-light-smile/
- 12 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrol/
- 13 http://healthrewind.com/brain-plus-iq/
- 14 http://healthrewind.com/eyeperla-anti-aging-serum/
- 15 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/ketone-life/
- 16 http://advancemenpower.com/x-alpha-muscle/
- 17 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/nugenix-testosterone-booster/
- 18 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 19 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 20 Desert Southwest
- 21 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 22 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 23 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 24 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 25 Kids Vacation Place