I got some excellent suggestions here for my last 2 trips and hence I am back again. I am thinking about a 4-5 day trip with my family starting this friday. I initially thought about Washington DC (planned that trip earlier but could not make due to Sandy), but it seems that it is going to rain there during the weekend and also on monday-tuesday. So I am not sure where to go.
I am open to suggestions about places where I can drive to, preferably not more than 12 hours drive time each direction. I would like to avoid snowy-icy driving conditions. I will be driving from Springfield, IL.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 우리카지노추천ひ『 ＴＴＢ７９.Ｃ@ Ｍ 』ュ헬로우바카라추천
- 2 토토머니で《 UPS79·C@M ▶코드:UPS◀ 》サ해외농구토토사이트
- 3 배트맨토토ゎ▷ JJH79·C@M≫코드:UPS≪ ◁ゥ안전놀이터주소추천
- 4 강원랜드카지노주소う『 KBC 78.C@M 』ペ정선카지노주소
- 5 Las Vegas for a second timer
- 6 Digital Camera Recommendation
- 7 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 8 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 9 4 Days in LV
- 10 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 11 Help with parking at Staten Island ferry
- 12 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 13 Michigan advice needed
- 14 October in Colorado
- 15 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 16 Yosemite Valley showers
- 17 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 18 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 19 LegoLand Florida
- 20 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 21 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 22 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 23 louisiana bayou
- 24 SF Cable Cars
- 25 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man