I got some excellent suggestions here for my last 2 trips and hence I am back again. I am thinking about a 4-5 day trip with my family starting this friday. I initially thought about Washington DC (planned that trip earlier but could not make due to Sandy), but it seems that it is going to rain there during the weekend and also on monday-tuesday. So I am not sure where to go.
I am open to suggestions about places where I can drive to, preferably not more than 12 hours drive time each direction. I would like to avoid snowy-icy driving conditions. I will be driving from Springfield, IL.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://topmuscleuptips.com/lumitact-g700-tactical-military-led-flashlight/
- 2 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 3 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 4 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 5 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 6 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 7 a tourist in DC this February
- 8 Springtime in Florida
- 9 Kings and Sequoia.
- 10 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 11 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 12 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 13 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 14 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 15 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 16 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 17 Camping in New England foliage Oct 8-19
- 18 USA October 2016
- 19 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 20 Redwood National Forest
- 21 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah
- 22 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 23 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 24 Uber and Miami
- 25 Renting a car in miami, fl