I got some excellent suggestions here for my last 2 trips and hence I am back again. I am thinking about a 4-5 day trip with my family starting this friday. I initially thought about Washington DC (planned that trip earlier but could not make due to Sandy), but it seems that it is going to rain there during the weekend and also on monday-tuesday. So I am not sure where to go.
I am open to suggestions about places where I can drive to, preferably not more than 12 hours drive time each direction. I would like to avoid snowy-icy driving conditions. I will be driving from Springfield, IL.
Thanks for your help.
Need suggestions for a place to go.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon Road Trip
- 2 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 3 St. Simon, Georgia
- 4 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 5 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 6 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 Christmas in TX
- 9 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 10 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 11 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 12 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 13 Ben Landa
- 14 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 15 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 16 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 17 Tucson area flooding
- 18 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 19 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 20 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 21 California
- 22 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 23 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 24 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 25 Long Island Advice