I got some excellent suggestions here for my last 2 trips and hence I am back again. I am thinking about a 4-5 day trip with my family starting this friday. I initially thought about Washington DC (planned that trip earlier but could not make due to Sandy), but it seems that it is going to rain there during the weekend and also on monday-tuesday. So I am not sure where to go.
I am open to suggestions about places where I can drive to, preferably not more than 12 hours drive time each direction. I would like to avoid snowy-icy driving conditions. I will be driving from Springfield, IL.
Thanks for your help.
Need suggestions for a place to go.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 2 15 comprehend the true meaning of love pairs statement
- 3 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 4 Oregon Road Trip
- 5 Getaway
- 6 Refining my California Itinerary
- 7 What's new on Maui?
- 8 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 9 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 10 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 11 Colorado aspen updates
- 12 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 13 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 14 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 15 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 16 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 17 Christmas in TX
- 18 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 19 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 20 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 21 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 22 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 23 Tucson area flooding
- 24 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 25 Fall week in Massachusetts