I got some excellent suggestions here for my last 2 trips and hence I am back again. I am thinking about a 4-5 day trip with my family starting this friday. I initially thought about Washington DC (planned that trip earlier but could not make due to Sandy), but it seems that it is going to rain there during the weekend and also on monday-tuesday. So I am not sure where to go.
I am open to suggestions about places where I can drive to, preferably not more than 12 hours drive time each direction. I would like to avoid snowy-icy driving conditions. I will be driving from Springfield, IL.
Thanks for your help.
Need suggestions for a place to go.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 2 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 3 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 4 Atlanta to LA
- 5 Moving out of states from Florida
- 6 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 7 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 8 new york subway help please
- 9 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 10 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 11 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 12 Things to do in La Jolla
- 13 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 14 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 15 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 16 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 17 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 18 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 19 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 20 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 21 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 22 Things to do in Key West
- 23 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 24 Boston & Cape Cod
- 25 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)