I got some excellent suggestions here for my last 2 trips and hence I am back again. I am thinking about a 4-5 day trip with my family starting this friday. I initially thought about Washington DC (planned that trip earlier but could not make due to Sandy), but it seems that it is going to rain there during the weekend and also on monday-tuesday. So I am not sure where to go.
I am open to suggestions about places where I can drive to, preferably not more than 12 hours drive time each direction. I would like to avoid snowy-icy driving conditions. I will be driving from Springfield, IL.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/muscle-pro-xtreme/
- 2 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 3 http://thedropnet.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 4 Shoebuild
- 5 http://klereumcol.com/biocore-muscle/
- 6 http://www.optimalnutritions.com/nucific-bio-x4
- 7 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/biocore-muscle-and-fitness/
- 8 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/muscle-pro-xtreme/
- 9 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/muscle-pro-xtreme/
- 10 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/muscle-pro-xtreme/
- 11 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/garcinia-deluxe/
- 12 http://letsviatropinworld.tumblr.com/
- 13 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/muscle-pro-xtreme-reviews/
- 14 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 15 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 16 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 17 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 18 Is the Clear Springs, MS recreation area closed?
- 19 Valdez, Alaska
- 20 Help with first time
- 21 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 22 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 23 Discounted Rental Car?
- 24 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 25 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls