I am going to be staying in Rocky Hill tomorrow night. I will be going to E Haddam to Goodspeed Opera House in the evening. During the day I would love to discover a local swimming hole by a river or lake. Also would like to take a nice walk in the woods or near water. Anywhere within a half hour or so of Hartford, Rocky Hill, E Haddam would be good. Does it exist?
Need some quick swimming tips near Rocky Hill
- 1 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 2 Savannah restaurants
- 3 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 4 American Airlines reservation question
- 5 Car trip from Seattle
- 6 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 7 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 8 Boston and surrounding area
- 9 Middlebury vt quickie
- 10 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 11 Newport, RI Questions
- 12 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 13 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 14 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 15 Albuquerque to Denver
- 16 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 17 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 18 I need a cell phone for 2 months. Which one ?
- 19 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 20 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 21 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 22 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 23 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 24 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles