I was looking for a place to take my wife for a birthday weekend when I discovered Waterfire. Providence it is. Arriving at the Courtyard Marriott on Friday June 20th about 7:30pm. What would be a nice way to spend the rest of the evening, dinner included, keeping it very relaxed and casual? Saturday evening will be Cafe Nuovo and Waterfire. I am usually the research nut on our trips and drag her everywhere but its her weekend so we will take it slow and easy. What would be a nice itinerary for Saturday afternoon to get a nice taste of the city? We're from Long Island, work in Manhattan, love Manhattan, love food, wine, beer, music, shows, window shopping and exploring. Thanks.
Need some Providence ideas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oahu ideas
- 2 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 3 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 4 Key Largo, FL
- 5 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 6 Death Valley in June
- 7 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 8 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 9 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 10 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 11 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 12 San Diego grocery stores
- 13 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 16 West Coast Bound End of March
- 17 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 18 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 19 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 20 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 21 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 22 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 23 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 24 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 25 Best places to move to Florida?