I was looking for a place to take my wife for a birthday weekend when I discovered Waterfire. Providence it is. Arriving at the Courtyard Marriott on Friday June 20th about 7:30pm. What would be a nice way to spend the rest of the evening, dinner included, keeping it very relaxed and casual? Saturday evening will be Cafe Nuovo and Waterfire. I am usually the research nut on our trips and drag her everywhere but its her weekend so we will take it slow and easy. What would be a nice itinerary for Saturday afternoon to get a nice taste of the city? We're from Long Island, work in Manhattan, love Manhattan, love food, wine, beer, music, shows, window shopping and exploring. Thanks.
Need some Providence ideas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 2 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 3 Get a legit loan today for any reason
- 4 Get a legit loan today for any reason
- 5 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 6 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 7 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 8 Temecula< CA
- 9 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 10 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 11 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 12 Vegas hotels for families
- 13 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 14 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 15 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 16 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 17 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 18 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 19 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 20 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 21 Transportation help in Philly
- 22 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 23 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 24 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 25 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?