I was looking for a place to take my wife for a birthday weekend when I discovered Waterfire. Providence it is. Arriving at the Courtyard Marriott on Friday June 20th about 7:30pm. What would be a nice way to spend the rest of the evening, dinner included, keeping it very relaxed and casual? Saturday evening will be Cafe Nuovo and Waterfire. I am usually the research nut on our trips and drag her everywhere but its her weekend so we will take it slow and easy. What would be a nice itinerary for Saturday afternoon to get a nice taste of the city? We're from Long Island, work in Manhattan, love Manhattan, love food, wine, beer, music, shows, window shopping and exploring. Thanks.
Need some Providence ideas
View all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 2 San Antonio
- 3 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 4 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 5 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 6 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 7 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 8 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 9 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 10 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 11 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 12 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 13 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 14 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 15 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 16 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 17 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 18 Vero Beach FL
- 19 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 20 Question about Boulder area
- 21 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 22 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 23 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 24 Savanah Sojourn
- 25 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014