My sister and I are planning a trip to the US from the UK and would like some recommendations for the best city to visit. we'd rather not New York/Orlando/Las Vegas as they seem a typically tourist orientated . We're in our 30's.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hot mail Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 3 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 4 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 5 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 6 florida gulf coast
- 7 Family Trip advice please?!
- 8 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 9 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 10 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 11 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 12 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 13 Road trip advice needed please
- 14 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 15 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 16 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 17 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 18 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 19 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 20 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 21 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 22 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 23 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 24 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 25 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...