My sister and I are planning a trip to the US from the UK and would like some recommendations for the best city to visit. we'd rather not New York/Orlando/Las Vegas as they seem a typically tourist orientated . We're in our 30's.
Need some inspiration
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 2 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 3 Grand Marais?
- 4 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 5 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 6 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 7 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 8 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 9 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 10 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 11 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 12 Grand Teton in October
- 13 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 14 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 15 adams morgan - safety
- 16 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 17 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 18 Morning in miami
- 19 Las Vegas must sees
- 20 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 21 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 22 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 23 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 24 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 25 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis