My sister and I are planning a trip to the US from the UK and would like some recommendations for the best city to visit. we'd rather not New York/Orlando/Las Vegas as they seem a typically tourist orientated . We're in our 30's.
Need some inspiration
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Signal Mountain Lodge, Gardiner and Bozeman
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 Colorado aspen updates
- 4 Ideas needed for October Road trip
- 5 Newport Restaurants
- 6 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 7 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 8 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 9 Worst Restaurants in America
- 10 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 11 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 12 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 13 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 14 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 15 Question About Sealodge
- 16 Broadway choices
- 17 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 18 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 19 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 20 Fairbanks Alaska
- 21 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 22 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 23 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 24 Yosemite Lodging
- 25 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC