My sister and I are planning a trip to the US from the UK and would like some recommendations for the best city to visit. we'd rather not New York/Orlando/Las Vegas as they seem a typically tourist orientated . We're in our 30's.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Crazy Mass Legal Steriods - better your Sleeping Pattern
- 2 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/testropin-reviews/
- 3 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 4 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 5 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 6 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 7 8 day trip to Florida
- 8 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 9 Week in Colorado
- 10 Moving to Dallas
- 11 Cape Cod visit in August
- 12 Florida Car Rental
- 13 Buying wine New York City
- 14 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 15 Holland Tulip Festival
- 16 Is this a new record for spam?
- 17 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 18 Theater Districy/Midtown NYC Hotel Suggestions
- 19 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 20 Nashville Public Transportation
- 21 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 22 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 23 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 24 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 25 BYOB in New York City