My sister and I are planning a trip to the US from the UK and would like some recommendations for the best city to visit. we'd rather not New York/Orlando/Las Vegas as they seem a typically tourist orientated . We're in our 30's.
Need some inspiration
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 2 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 3 Vegas hotels for families
- 4 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 5 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 6 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 7 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 8 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 9 San Diego with Kids
- 10 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 11 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 12 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 13 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 14 Transportation help in Philly
- 15 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 16 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 17 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 18 Temecula< CA
- 19 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 20 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 21 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 22 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 25 New York - October with 7 yr old