My sister and I are planning a trip to the US from the UK and would like some recommendations for the best city to visit. we'd rather not New York/Orlando/Las Vegas as they seem a typically tourist orientated . We're in our 30's.
Need some inspiration
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 2 Boston area -- nature
- 3 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 4 A Student’s Perspective of Philadelphia and Washington DC:
- 5 Dont rent a car from Buchbinder car rental if you go Europe
- 6 New York city--best time to visit??
- 7 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 8 California & French Polynesia
- 9 New Orleans November 2014- Trip Report
- 10 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 11 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 12 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 13 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 14 General Utah planning questions
- 15 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 16 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 17 Maui Luau?
- 18 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 19 American Honeymoon in March
- 20 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 21 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 22 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)