My sister and I are planning a trip to the US from the UK and would like some recommendations for the best city to visit. we'd rather not New York/Orlando/Las Vegas as they seem a typically tourist orientated . We're in our 30's.
Need some inspiration
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 2 N California trip questions
- 3 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 4 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 5 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 6 Monterey and Napa
- 7 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 8 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 9 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 10 New England in the fall
- 11 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 12 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 13 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 14 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 15 Looking for Next Destination
- 16 Worst Restaurants in America
- 17 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 18 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 19 Fall color yet?
- 20 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 21 Yosemite Lodging
- 22 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 23 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 24 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 25 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015