My sister and I are planning a trip to the US from the UK and would like some recommendations for the best city to visit. we'd rather not New York/Orlando/Las Vegas as they seem a typically tourist orientated . We're in our 30's.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 2 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 3 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 4 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 5 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 6 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 7 Uber and Miami
- 8 Los Angeles to Lake Tahoe
- 9 Redwood National Forest
- 10 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 11 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 12 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 13 Las Vegas loop
- 14 Need Recommendations on Best San Francisco Limousine Service!
- 15 Cape Cod
- 16 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 17 camping in the Finger Lakes region
- 18 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 19 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 20 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 21 Which hotel in Washington, D.C.?
- 22 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 23 Biltmore Estate - Asheville, NC
- 24 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 25 Driving from Chicago to Miami, first time.