I'm from Malaysia. My husband and I are celebrating our 25th anniversary this year and as part of that celebration we are making a trip to Boston We want to do a road trip to New Hampshire and Maine which is from Oct 1 to Oct 7. We want to see the Fall colors. Which would be the best thing to do i.e go up to New Hampshire and then make our way to Maine (Bar Harbor) or do Maine first. I read up that Route 16 and the Kancamagus Highway is very scenic. We are thinking of spending two nights at New Conway and three nights in Bar Harbor. We will be leaving from Boston on this road trip. Any advice or tips would be most helpful in helping us plan. Thanks !
Need some ideas to plan my trip to New Hampshire & Maine
- 1 Newport, RI Questions
- 2 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 3 Boston and surrounding area
- 4 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 5 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 6 California, Northern
- 7 Seatlle, WA
- 8 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 9 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 10 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 11 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 12 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 13 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 14 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 15 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 16 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 17 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 19 Around North America (cruise)
- 20 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 21 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 22 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 25 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish