I'm from Malaysia. My husband and I are celebrating our 25th anniversary this year and as part of that celebration we are making a trip to Boston We want to do a road trip to New Hampshire and Maine which is from Oct 1 to Oct 7. We want to see the Fall colors. Which would be the best thing to do i.e go up to New Hampshire and then make our way to Maine (Bar Harbor) or do Maine first. I read up that Route 16 and the Kancamagus Highway is very scenic. We are thinking of spending two nights at New Conway and three nights in Bar Harbor. We will be leaving from Boston on this road trip. Any advice or tips would be most helpful in helping us plan. Thanks !
Need some ideas to plan my trip to New Hampshire & Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 2 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 3 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 4 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 5 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 6 Maui - Haleakala
- 7 Montana- what are must see places?
- 8 Small group dining in Napa area
- 9 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 10 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 11 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 12 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 13 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 14 Utah restaurants
- 15 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 16 Kauai Garden tours
- 17 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 18 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 19 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 20 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 21 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 22 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 23 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 24 Los Angeles day trips
- 25 Knock Off Shopping in NYC