On June 28 I will be staying in Wellfleet for one night with my mother & sister. Although we have been to the Cape many times, I would like some restaurant suggestions for Wellfleet or nearby towns. It seems like we always go to the same places. We definitely want a restaurant that serves fried clams (a priority); it could be either a clam shack or something a little pricier. We have eaten many times at Arnolds, so don't want to go there. Last year we ate at Moby Dick's which we enjoyed, but they don't serve alcohol, & we would prefer not to bring our own. We have also eaten at Lobster Pot & Surf Club in Provincetown.
We have had lunch at the Bookstore Restaurant in Wellfleet & am thinking of going there for dinner. Other possibilities are Catch of the Day, Mac's Seafood Restaurant or Mac's Shack or possibily Lobster Claw in Orleans or Bubalas in P'town. What are your thoughts/experiences with these? Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqJ0U4uHNRE
- 2 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 3 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 4 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 5 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 6 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 7 Kids Vacation Place
- 8 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 9 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 10 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 11 Boston waterfront Italian
- 12 Napa valley getaway
- 13 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 14 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 15 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 16 Day in Spokane
- 17 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 18 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 19 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 20 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 21 Desert Southwest
- 22 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 23 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 24 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 25 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017