On June 28 I will be staying in Wellfleet for one night with my mother & sister. Although we have been to the Cape many times, I would like some restaurant suggestions for Wellfleet or nearby towns. It seems like we always go to the same places. We definitely want a restaurant that serves fried clams (a priority); it could be either a clam shack or something a little pricier. We have eaten many times at Arnolds, so don't want to go there. Last year we ate at Moby Dick's which we enjoyed, but they don't serve alcohol, & we would prefer not to bring our own. We have also eaten at Lobster Pot & Surf Club in Provincetown.
We have had lunch at the Bookstore Restaurant in Wellfleet & am thinking of going there for dinner. Other possibilities are Catch of the Day, Mac's Seafood Restaurant or Mac's Shack or possibily Lobster Claw in Orleans or Bubalas in P'town. What are your thoughts/experiences with these? Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rules of the NY Subway
- 2 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 3 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 4 Seward without a car
- 5 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 6 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 7 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 8 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 9 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 10 flagstaff
- 11 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 12 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 13 sugestions
- 14 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 15 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 16 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 17 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 18 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 19 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 20 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 21 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 22 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 23 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 24 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 25 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?