On June 28 I will be staying in Wellfleet for one night with my mother & sister. Although we have been to the Cape many times, I would like some restaurant suggestions for Wellfleet or nearby towns. It seems like we always go to the same places. We definitely want a restaurant that serves fried clams (a priority); it could be either a clam shack or something a little pricier. We have eaten many times at Arnolds, so don't want to go there. Last year we ate at Moby Dick's which we enjoyed, but they don't serve alcohol, & we would prefer not to bring our own. We have also eaten at Lobster Pot & Surf Club in Provincetown.
We have had lunch at the Bookstore Restaurant in Wellfleet & am thinking of going there for dinner. Other possibilities are Catch of the Day, Mac's Seafood Restaurant or Mac's Shack or possibily Lobster Claw in Orleans or Bubalas in P'town. What are your thoughts/experiences with these? Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 2 Ideas for New York
- 3 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 4 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 5 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 6 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 7 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 8 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 9 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 10 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 11 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 12 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 13 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 14 New York in December
- 15 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 16 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 17 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 18 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 19 Staying outside DC
- 20 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 21 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 22 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 23 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 24 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 25 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area