On June 28 I will be staying in Wellfleet for one night with my mother & sister. Although we have been to the Cape many times, I would like some restaurant suggestions for Wellfleet or nearby towns. It seems like we always go to the same places. We definitely want a restaurant that serves fried clams (a priority); it could be either a clam shack or something a little pricier. We have eaten many times at Arnolds, so don't want to go there. Last year we ate at Moby Dick's which we enjoyed, but they don't serve alcohol, & we would prefer not to bring our own. We have also eaten at Lobster Pot & Surf Club in Provincetown.
We have had lunch at the Bookstore Restaurant in Wellfleet & am thinking of going there for dinner. Other possibilities are Catch of the Day, Mac's Seafood Restaurant or Mac's Shack or possibily Lobster Claw in Orleans or Bubalas in P'town. What are your thoughts/experiences with these? Any other suggestions?
Need restaurant suggestion for Wellfleet or vicinity
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philly
- 2 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 3 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 4 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 5 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 6 NYC IN AUGUST
- 7 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 8 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 9 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 10 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 11 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 12 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 13 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 14 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 15 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Santa Barbara, California
- 18 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 19 Fancy dining
- 20 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 21 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 22 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 23 Hotel near Miami airport
- 24 culpepper
- 25 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas