On June 28 I will be staying in Wellfleet for one night with my mother & sister. Although we have been to the Cape many times, I would like some restaurant suggestions for Wellfleet or nearby towns. It seems like we always go to the same places. We definitely want a restaurant that serves fried clams (a priority); it could be either a clam shack or something a little pricier. We have eaten many times at Arnolds, so don't want to go there. Last year we ate at Moby Dick's which we enjoyed, but they don't serve alcohol, & we would prefer not to bring our own. We have also eaten at Lobster Pot & Surf Club in Provincetown.
We have had lunch at the Bookstore Restaurant in Wellfleet & am thinking of going there for dinner. Other possibilities are Catch of the Day, Mac's Seafood Restaurant or Mac's Shack or possibily Lobster Claw in Orleans or Bubalas in P'town. What are your thoughts/experiences with these? Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 2 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 3 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 4 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 5 I95
- 6 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 7 Wine Country
- 8 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 9 San Francisco first visit.
- 10 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 11 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 12 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 13 Hawaii Help
- 14 Renting a car with DWAI
- 15 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 16 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 17 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 18 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 19 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 20 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 21 Yellowstone in early May
- 22 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 23 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 24 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 25 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton