On June 28 I will be staying in Wellfleet for one night with my mother & sister. Although we have been to the Cape many times, I would like some restaurant suggestions for Wellfleet or nearby towns. It seems like we always go to the same places. We definitely want a restaurant that serves fried clams (a priority); it could be either a clam shack or something a little pricier. We have eaten many times at Arnolds, so don't want to go there. Last year we ate at Moby Dick's which we enjoyed, but they don't serve alcohol, & we would prefer not to bring our own. We have also eaten at Lobster Pot & Surf Club in Provincetown.
We have had lunch at the Bookstore Restaurant in Wellfleet & am thinking of going there for dinner. Other possibilities are Catch of the Day, Mac's Seafood Restaurant or Mac's Shack or possibily Lobster Claw in Orleans or Bubalas in P'town. What are your thoughts/experiences with these? Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 QuickBooks Dial 1800-927-2480 Desktop Error Support Number
- 2 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 3 Planning our Move
- 4 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 5 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 6 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 7 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 8 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 9 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 10 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 11 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 12 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 13 Hotel advise Chicago
- 14 Maui and Kauai
- 15 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 16 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 17 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 18 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 19 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 20 Trip to Cali
- 21 NYC Hotel Decision
- 22 NFL tickets
- 23 Grand Canyon Rim to Rim
- 24 JFK to Manhattan via AirTrain/LIRR
- 25 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach