On June 28 I will be staying in Wellfleet for one night with my mother & sister. Although we have been to the Cape many times, I would like some restaurant suggestions for Wellfleet or nearby towns. It seems like we always go to the same places. We definitely want a restaurant that serves fried clams (a priority); it could be either a clam shack or something a little pricier. We have eaten many times at Arnolds, so don't want to go there. Last year we ate at Moby Dick's which we enjoyed, but they don't serve alcohol, & we would prefer not to bring our own. We have also eaten at Lobster Pot & Surf Club in Provincetown.
We have had lunch at the Bookstore Restaurant in Wellfleet & am thinking of going there for dinner. Other possibilities are Catch of the Day, Mac's Seafood Restaurant or Mac's Shack or possibily Lobster Claw in Orleans or Bubalas in P'town. What are your thoughts/experiences with these? Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion National Park
- 2 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 3 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 4 What to do in Asheville
- 5 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 6 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 7 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 8 Denver to Yellowstone
- 9 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 10 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 11 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 12 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 13 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 14 Crazy to travel to Salem Massachusetts by myself?
- 15 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 16 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 17 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 18 Pacific Drive RoadTrip during Thanks giving
- 19 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 20 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 21 My Unexpected Stay at Embassy Suites at Philadelphia Airport
- 22 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 23 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 24 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 25 Relocation help - move to cool climate