On June 28 I will be staying in Wellfleet for one night with my mother & sister. Although we have been to the Cape many times, I would like some restaurant suggestions for Wellfleet or nearby towns. It seems like we always go to the same places. We definitely want a restaurant that serves fried clams (a priority); it could be either a clam shack or something a little pricier. We have eaten many times at Arnolds, so don't want to go there. Last year we ate at Moby Dick's which we enjoyed, but they don't serve alcohol, & we would prefer not to bring our own. We have also eaten at Lobster Pot & Surf Club in Provincetown.
We have had lunch at the Bookstore Restaurant in Wellfleet & am thinking of going there for dinner. Other possibilities are Catch of the Day, Mac's Seafood Restaurant or Mac's Shack or possibily Lobster Claw in Orleans or Bubalas in P'town. What are your thoughts/experiences with these? Any other suggestions?
Need restaurant suggestion for Wellfleet or vicinity
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 2 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 3 JFK Airport
- 4 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 5 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 6 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 7 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 8 Marco Island
- 9 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 10 things to do near Arches National Park
- 11 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 12 Arches National Park in a day
- 13 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 14 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 15 Breckenridge in October
- 16 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 17 EX-LAX
- 18 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 19 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 20 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 21 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 22 Broadway choices
- 23 N California trip questions
- 24 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 25 My Book of Mormon review