On June 28 I will be staying in Wellfleet for one night with my mother & sister. Although we have been to the Cape many times, I would like some restaurant suggestions for Wellfleet or nearby towns. It seems like we always go to the same places. We definitely want a restaurant that serves fried clams (a priority); it could be either a clam shack or something a little pricier. We have eaten many times at Arnolds, so don't want to go there. Last year we ate at Moby Dick's which we enjoyed, but they don't serve alcohol, & we would prefer not to bring our own. We have also eaten at Lobster Pot & Surf Club in Provincetown.
We have had lunch at the Bookstore Restaurant in Wellfleet & am thinking of going there for dinner. Other possibilities are Catch of the Day, Mac's Seafood Restaurant or Mac's Shack or possibily Lobster Claw in Orleans or Bubalas in P'town. What are your thoughts/experiences with these? Any other suggestions?
Need restaurant suggestion for Wellfleet or vicinity
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WISCONSIN
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 4 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 5 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 8 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 9 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 Brooklyn why?
- 12 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 13 New York City Restaurants
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 16 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 17 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 18 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 19 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 20 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Dining in D.C.
- 23 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 24 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 25 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?