On June 28 I will be staying in Wellfleet for one night with my mother & sister. Although we have been to the Cape many times, I would like some restaurant suggestions for Wellfleet or nearby towns. It seems like we always go to the same places. We definitely want a restaurant that serves fried clams (a priority); it could be either a clam shack or something a little pricier. We have eaten many times at Arnolds, so don't want to go there. Last year we ate at Moby Dick's which we enjoyed, but they don't serve alcohol, & we would prefer not to bring our own. We have also eaten at Lobster Pot & Surf Club in Provincetown.
We have had lunch at the Bookstore Restaurant in Wellfleet & am thinking of going there for dinner. Other possibilities are Catch of the Day, Mac's Seafood Restaurant or Mac's Shack or possibily Lobster Claw in Orleans or Bubalas in P'town. What are your thoughts/experiences with these? Any other suggestions?
Need restaurant suggestion for Wellfleet or vicinity
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?
- 2 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 3 Alaska Trip Planning
- 4 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 5 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 6 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 7 Things to do in La Jolla
- 8 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 9 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 10 Camping Generator!?
- 11 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 12 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 13 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 14 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 15 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 16 New York City-New Things?
- 17 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 18 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 19 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 20 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 21 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 22 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 23 DC - WW2 flyover
- 24 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 25 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?