I'm going to North Hero, VT on Lake Champlain next weekend with a friend. Her cousin, who lives in Ottawa (an ex-pat), had originally planned to come join us, but has now decided it's too risky for her to enter the U.S. right now because of some complicated tax situation she's only recently become aware of. My friend would like to at least meet her cousin for lunch somewhere near the border on the Canadian side, but has no idea where they should go. Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant not too far from the border near Lake Champlain? Thanks for any help.
Need restaurant near border at Lake Champlain
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HOW TO WEAR: BIRKENSTOCK SANDALS FOR WOMEN
- 2 Boston & Cape Cod
- 3 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 4 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 5 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 6 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 7 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 8 Romantic destination in the US
- 9 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 10 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 11 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 12 Moving out of states from Florida
- 13 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 14 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 15 family road trip
- 16 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 17 Alaska Trip Planning
- 18 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 19 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 20 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 21 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 24 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 25 Recommended Air BnB Somewhere Between Columbus and Cleveland?