I'm going to North Hero, VT on Lake Champlain next weekend with a friend. Her cousin, who lives in Ottawa (an ex-pat), had originally planned to come join us, but has now decided it's too risky for her to enter the U.S. right now because of some complicated tax situation she's only recently become aware of. My friend would like to at least meet her cousin for lunch somewhere near the border on the Canadian side, but has no idea where they should go. Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant not too far from the border near Lake Champlain? Thanks for any help.
Need restaurant near border at Lake Champlain
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas must sees
- 2 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 3 adams morgan - safety
- 4 Morning in miami
- 5 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 6 Grand Marais?
- 7 Grand Teton in October
- 8 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 9 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 10 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 11 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 12 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 13 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 14 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 15 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 16 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 17 US Southwest
- 18 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 19 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 20 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 21 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 22 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 23 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 24 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 25 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report