I'm going to North Hero, VT on Lake Champlain next weekend with a friend. Her cousin, who lives in Ottawa (an ex-pat), had originally planned to come join us, but has now decided it's too risky for her to enter the U.S. right now because of some complicated tax situation she's only recently become aware of. My friend would like to at least meet her cousin for lunch somewhere near the border on the Canadian side, but has no idea where they should go. Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant not too far from the border near Lake Champlain? Thanks for any help.
Need restaurant near border at Lake Champlain
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 4 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 5 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 6 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 7 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 8 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 9 Asheville NC without a car
- 10 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 11 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 12 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 13 Myrtle Beach
- 14 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 15 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 16 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 17 Colorado in the summer!
- 18 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 21 Washington DC Metro
- 22 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 23 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 Alexandria or Georgetown