I'm going to North Hero, VT on Lake Champlain next weekend with a friend. Her cousin, who lives in Ottawa (an ex-pat), had originally planned to come join us, but has now decided it's too risky for her to enter the U.S. right now because of some complicated tax situation she's only recently become aware of. My friend would like to at least meet her cousin for lunch somewhere near the border on the Canadian side, but has no idea where they should go. Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant not too far from the border near Lake Champlain? Thanks for any help.
Need restaurant near border at Lake Champlain
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 2 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 3 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 4 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 5 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 6 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 7 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 8 Clearwater FL area
- 9 Los Angeles day trips
- 10 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 11 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 12 trip advice from TN to TX
- 13 san diego or nearby area
- 14 middlebury vt snow
- 15 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 16 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 17 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 18 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 19 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 20 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 21 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 22 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 23 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 24 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 25 What is the weather like in Kona in November?