I'm going to North Hero, VT on Lake Champlain next weekend with a friend. Her cousin, who lives in Ottawa (an ex-pat), had originally planned to come join us, but has now decided it's too risky for her to enter the U.S. right now because of some complicated tax situation she's only recently become aware of. My friend would like to at least meet her cousin for lunch somewhere near the border on the Canadian side, but has no idea where they should go. Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant not too far from the border near Lake Champlain? Thanks for any help.
Need restaurant near border at Lake Champlain
View all United States activity »
- 1 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 2 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 3 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 Vero Beach FL
- 6 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 7 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 8 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 9 Question about Boulder area
- 10 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 11 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 12 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 13 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 14 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 15 Savanah Sojourn
- 16 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 17 San Antonio
- 18 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 19 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 20 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 21 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 22 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 23 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 24 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 25 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!