I'm going to North Hero, VT on Lake Champlain next weekend with a friend. Her cousin, who lives in Ottawa (an ex-pat), had originally planned to come join us, but has now decided it's too risky for her to enter the U.S. right now because of some complicated tax situation she's only recently become aware of. My friend would like to at least meet her cousin for lunch somewhere near the border on the Canadian side, but has no idea where they should go. Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant not too far from the border near Lake Champlain? Thanks for any help.
Need restaurant near border at Lake Champlain
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Questions
- 2 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 3 USA trip
- 4 Air Connections on Maui
- 5 camaro hire in waikiki
- 6 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 7 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 8 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 9 Timeshare Nightmares
- 10 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 11 How to dress in Vegas
- 12 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 13 Breckenridge in October
- 14 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 15 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 16 Orlando for Work
- 17 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 18 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 19 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 20 NBA tickets??
- 21 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 22 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 23 charlotte
- 24 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 25 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please