I'm going to North Hero, VT on Lake Champlain next weekend with a friend. Her cousin, who lives in Ottawa (an ex-pat), had originally planned to come join us, but has now decided it's too risky for her to enter the U.S. right now because of some complicated tax situation she's only recently become aware of. My friend would like to at least meet her cousin for lunch somewhere near the border on the Canadian side, but has no idea where they should go. Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant not too far from the border near Lake Champlain? Thanks for any help.
Need restaurant near border at Lake Champlain
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 3 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 4 hotel near Met NYC
- 5 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 6 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 7 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 8 Princeville in January
- 9 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 10 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 11 Warm and don't Drive
- 12 RIP Judy Rogers
- 13 pa to az
- 14 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 15 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 16 Savanah Sojourn
- 17 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 18 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 19 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 20 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 21 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 22 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 23 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 24 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 25 Yountville or Napa in February??