I'm going to North Hero, VT on Lake Champlain next weekend with a friend. Her cousin, who lives in Ottawa (an ex-pat), had originally planned to come join us, but has now decided it's too risky for her to enter the U.S. right now because of some complicated tax situation she's only recently become aware of. My friend would like to at least meet her cousin for lunch somewhere near the border on the Canadian side, but has no idea where they should go. Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant not too far from the border near Lake Champlain? Thanks for any help.
Need restaurant near border at Lake Champlain
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 3 Family Camp in Maine
- 4 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 5 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 6 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 7 Phoenix restaurants
- 8 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 9 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 10 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 11 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 12 Travel West Coast
- 13 New York City Restaurants
- 14 Timeshare Nightmares
- 15 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 16 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 17 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 18 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 19 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 20 Brooklyn why?
- 21 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 22 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 23 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 24 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 25 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach