I'm going to North Hero, VT on Lake Champlain next weekend with a friend. Her cousin, who lives in Ottawa (an ex-pat), had originally planned to come join us, but has now decided it's too risky for her to enter the U.S. right now because of some complicated tax situation she's only recently become aware of. My friend would like to at least meet her cousin for lunch somewhere near the border on the Canadian side, but has no idea where they should go. Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant not too far from the border near Lake Champlain? Thanks for any help.
Need restaurant near border at Lake Champlain
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 2 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 3 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 4 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 5 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 6 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 7 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 8 Boston to see Sargent works
- 9 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 10 New York City - apartment locations
- 11 Utah 2
- 12 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 13 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 14 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 15 Tudor city -special help/info
- 16 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 17 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 18 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 19 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 20 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 21 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 22 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 23 must see and do's in Maui?
- 24 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 25 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon