I'm going to North Hero, VT on Lake Champlain next weekend with a friend. Her cousin, who lives in Ottawa (an ex-pat), had originally planned to come join us, but has now decided it's too risky for her to enter the U.S. right now because of some complicated tax situation she's only recently become aware of. My friend would like to at least meet her cousin for lunch somewhere near the border on the Canadian side, but has no idea where they should go. Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant not too far from the border near Lake Champlain? Thanks for any help.
Need restaurant near border at Lake Champlain
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 2 Dining in Manhattan
- 3 From Seattle airport to the city
- 4 General Utah planning questions
- 5 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 New York City Christmas Trip
- 8 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 9 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 10 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 11 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 12 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 13 Colorado Skiing
- 14 American Honeymoon in March
- 15 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 16 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 17 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 18 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 19 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 20 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 21 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 22 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 23 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 24 Middle America in October
- 25 visit to HIghLine