I'm going to North Hero, VT on Lake Champlain next weekend with a friend. Her cousin, who lives in Ottawa (an ex-pat), had originally planned to come join us, but has now decided it's too risky for her to enter the U.S. right now because of some complicated tax situation she's only recently become aware of. My friend would like to at least meet her cousin for lunch somewhere near the border on the Canadian side, but has no idea where they should go. Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant not too far from the border near Lake Champlain? Thanks for any help.
Need restaurant near border at Lake Champlain
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jersey City Parking
- 2 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 3 rain in Kauai
- 4 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 5 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 8 SF to DR? WTH!
- 9 Kennebunkport and....?
- 10 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 11 NYC Itinerary Help
- 12 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 13 WISCONSIN
- 14 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 15 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 16 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 17 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 18 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 19 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 20 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 21 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 22 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 23 Washington, DC to Boston
- 24 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 25 Where to go in Maine?