I'm going to North Hero, VT on Lake Champlain next weekend with a friend. Her cousin, who lives in Ottawa (an ex-pat), had originally planned to come join us, but has now decided it's too risky for her to enter the U.S. right now because of some complicated tax situation she's only recently become aware of. My friend would like to at least meet her cousin for lunch somewhere near the border on the Canadian side, but has no idea where they should go. Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant not too far from the border near Lake Champlain? Thanks for any help.
Need restaurant near border at Lake Champlain
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Miami/Bimini versus Austin Christmas/New Years period no car
- 2 San Diego farmer's markets
- 3 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 4 Boston/Salem with kids
- 5 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 6 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 9 Family friendly restaurants in Bodega Bay?
- 10 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 11 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 12 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 13 Cape Cod trip report
- 14 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 15 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 16 Road Trip SW
- 17 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 18 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 19 Yellowstone/Badlands trip, family of five, revised itinerary, June 2015
- 20 moving to florida
- 21 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 22 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 23 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 24 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 25 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)