I'm going to North Hero, VT on Lake Champlain next weekend with a friend. Her cousin, who lives in Ottawa (an ex-pat), had originally planned to come join us, but has now decided it's too risky for her to enter the U.S. right now because of some complicated tax situation she's only recently become aware of. My friend would like to at least meet her cousin for lunch somewhere near the border on the Canadian side, but has no idea where they should go. Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant not too far from the border near Lake Champlain? Thanks for any help.
Need restaurant near border at Lake Champlain
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Brooklyn why?
- 2 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 3 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 4 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 5 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 6 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 7 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 8 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 9 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 10 WISCONSIN
- 11 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 12 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 13 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 14 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 15 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 16 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 17 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 18 New York City Restaurants
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 21 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 22 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 23 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 24 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 25 Dining in D.C.