I'm going to North Hero, VT on Lake Champlain next weekend with a friend. Her cousin, who lives in Ottawa (an ex-pat), had originally planned to come join us, but has now decided it's too risky for her to enter the U.S. right now because of some complicated tax situation she's only recently become aware of. My friend would like to at least meet her cousin for lunch somewhere near the border on the Canadian side, but has no idea where they should go. Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant not too far from the border near Lake Champlain? Thanks for any help.
Need restaurant near border at Lake Champlain
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway this week
- 2 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 3 Union Square area restaurant
- 4 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 5 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 6 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 7 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 8 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 9 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 10 Washington DC in Spring?
- 11 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 12 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 13 Richmond highlights?
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 16 Weekend in NYC
- 17 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 18 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 19 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 20 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 21 New York, New York...
- 22 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 23 trains in Europe
- 24 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 25 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014