I'm going to North Hero, VT on Lake Champlain next weekend with a friend. Her cousin, who lives in Ottawa (an ex-pat), had originally planned to come join us, but has now decided it's too risky for her to enter the U.S. right now because of some complicated tax situation she's only recently become aware of. My friend would like to at least meet her cousin for lunch somewhere near the border on the Canadian side, but has no idea where they should go. Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant not too far from the border near Lake Champlain? Thanks for any help.
Need restaurant near border at Lake Champlain
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 2 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 3 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 4 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 5 Miami Marlins
- 6 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 7 Charleston, SC help
- 8 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 9 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 10 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 11 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 12 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 13 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 14 middlebury vt snow
- 15 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 16 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 17 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 18 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 19 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 20 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 21 Deep South sept 2015
- 22 Self guided White House tour
- 23 Northwest USA
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 More than one hotel at Disney World?