I'm going to North Hero, VT on Lake Champlain next weekend with a friend. Her cousin, who lives in Ottawa (an ex-pat), had originally planned to come join us, but has now decided it's too risky for her to enter the U.S. right now because of some complicated tax situation she's only recently become aware of. My friend would like to at least meet her cousin for lunch somewhere near the border on the Canadian side, but has no idea where they should go. Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant not too far from the border near Lake Champlain? Thanks for any help.
Need restaurant near border at Lake Champlain
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 2 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 3 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 4 Mesa Verde
- 5 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 6 New England in the fall
- 7 NYC Clubs for live music
- 8 relocating travel
- 9 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 10 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 11 Seattle Hyatts
- 12 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 13 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 16 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 17 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 18 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 19 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 20 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 21 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 22 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 23 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 24 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 25 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?