I'm going to North Hero, VT on Lake Champlain next weekend with a friend. Her cousin, who lives in Ottawa (an ex-pat), had originally planned to come join us, but has now decided it's too risky for her to enter the U.S. right now because of some complicated tax situation she's only recently become aware of. My friend would like to at least meet her cousin for lunch somewhere near the border on the Canadian side, but has no idea where they should go. Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant not too far from the border near Lake Champlain? Thanks for any help.
Need restaurant near border at Lake Champlain
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 2 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 3 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 4 Philadelphia ?
- 5 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 6 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 7 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 8 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 9 late-night DC restaurant
- 10 Houston in September
- 11 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 12 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 13 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 14 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 15 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 16 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 17 El Paso to Kansas City via Texas
- 18 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 19 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 20 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 21 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 22 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 23 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 24 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 25 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!