I'm going to North Hero, VT on Lake Champlain next weekend with a friend. Her cousin, who lives in Ottawa (an ex-pat), had originally planned to come join us, but has now decided it's too risky for her to enter the U.S. right now because of some complicated tax situation she's only recently become aware of. My friend would like to at least meet her cousin for lunch somewhere near the border on the Canadian side, but has no idea where they should go. Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant not too far from the border near Lake Champlain? Thanks for any help.
Need restaurant near border at Lake Champlain
View all United States activity »
- 1 Where should I move to?
- 2 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 3 St. Augustine, Florida
- 4 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 5 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 6 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 7 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Fripp island
- 10 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 11 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 12 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 13 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 14 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 15 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 16 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 17 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 18 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 19 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 20 Hotel near Public Theater
- 21 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 22 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 23 San Antonio
- 24 hotel near Met NYC
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles