I'm going to North Hero, VT on Lake Champlain next weekend with a friend. Her cousin, who lives in Ottawa (an ex-pat), had originally planned to come join us, but has now decided it's too risky for her to enter the U.S. right now because of some complicated tax situation she's only recently become aware of. My friend would like to at least meet her cousin for lunch somewhere near the border on the Canadian side, but has no idea where they should go. Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant not too far from the border near Lake Champlain? Thanks for any help.
Need restaurant near border at Lake Champlain
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 2 Christmas in TX
- 3 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 4 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 5 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 6 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 7 Ben Landa
- 8 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 9 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 10 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 11 Tucson area flooding
- 12 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 13 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 14 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 15 California
- 16 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 17 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 18 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 19 Oregon Road Trip
- 20 Long Island Advice
- 21 Colorado aspen updates
- 22 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 23 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 24 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 25 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining