I'm going to North Hero, VT on Lake Champlain next weekend with a friend. Her cousin, who lives in Ottawa (an ex-pat), had originally planned to come join us, but has now decided it's too risky for her to enter the U.S. right now because of some complicated tax situation she's only recently become aware of. My friend would like to at least meet her cousin for lunch somewhere near the border on the Canadian side, but has no idea where they should go. Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant not too far from the border near Lake Champlain? Thanks for any help.
Need restaurant near border at Lake Champlain
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 los angeles restaurants
- 2 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 3 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 4 Anyone there to help me!
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 8 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 9 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 10 Calf trip
- 11 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 14 West Maui Restaurants
- 15 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 16 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 17 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 18 Key West Hotel in January
- 19 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 20 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 4 week family trip ideas
- 25 x mas