I'm going to North Hero, VT on Lake Champlain next weekend with a friend. Her cousin, who lives in Ottawa (an ex-pat), had originally planned to come join us, but has now decided it's too risky for her to enter the U.S. right now because of some complicated tax situation she's only recently become aware of. My friend would like to at least meet her cousin for lunch somewhere near the border on the Canadian side, but has no idea where they should go. Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant not too far from the border near Lake Champlain? Thanks for any help.
Need restaurant near border at Lake Champlain
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 2 Boston area -- nature
- 3 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 4 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 4 week family trip ideas
- 7 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 8 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 9 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 10 General Utah planning questions
- 11 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 12 California & French Polynesia
- 13 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 14 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 15 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 16 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 17 SFO black friday traffic
- 18 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 19 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 20 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 21 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 22 Dining in Manhattan
- 23 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 24 American Honeymoon in March
- 25 How to dress in Vegas