I'm going to North Hero, VT on Lake Champlain next weekend with a friend. Her cousin, who lives in Ottawa (an ex-pat), had originally planned to come join us, but has now decided it's too risky for her to enter the U.S. right now because of some complicated tax situation she's only recently become aware of. My friend would like to at least meet her cousin for lunch somewhere near the border on the Canadian side, but has no idea where they should go. Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant not too far from the border near Lake Champlain? Thanks for any help.
Need restaurant near border at Lake Champlain
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 2 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 3 Philadelphia ?
- 4 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 5 Driving from coastal Maine to St. Gaudens Historical Site, Cornish NH
- 6 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 7 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 8 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 9 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 10 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 11 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 12 Hawaii
- 13 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 14 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 15 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 16 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 17 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 18 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 19 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 20 River Cafe
- 21 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 22 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 23 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 24 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 25 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions: