I'm going to North Hero, VT on Lake Champlain next weekend with a friend. Her cousin, who lives in Ottawa (an ex-pat), had originally planned to come join us, but has now decided it's too risky for her to enter the U.S. right now because of some complicated tax situation she's only recently become aware of. My friend would like to at least meet her cousin for lunch somewhere near the border on the Canadian side, but has no idea where they should go. Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant not too far from the border near Lake Champlain? Thanks for any help.
Need restaurant near border at Lake Champlain
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 2 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 3 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 4 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 5 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 6 Las Vegas in March
- 7 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 8 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 9 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 10 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 11 Clearwater visit.
- 12 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 13 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 14 2nd Trip to Alaska, Looking for some off the beaten path suggestions
- 15 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 16 hotels near Denali
- 17 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 18 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 19 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 20 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail
- 21 Utah 2
- 22 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 23 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 24 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 25 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18