I'm going to North Hero, VT on Lake Champlain next weekend with a friend. Her cousin, who lives in Ottawa (an ex-pat), had originally planned to come join us, but has now decided it's too risky for her to enter the U.S. right now because of some complicated tax situation she's only recently become aware of. My friend would like to at least meet her cousin for lunch somewhere near the border on the Canadian side, but has no idea where they should go. Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant not too far from the border near Lake Champlain? Thanks for any help.
Need restaurant near border at Lake Champlain
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast in December
- 2 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 3 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 4 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 5 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 6 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 7 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 8 Pyrotechnic Send-off
- 9 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 10 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 11 Florida St George's Island
- 12 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 13 Washington DC in Spring?
- 14 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 15 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 16 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 17 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 18 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 19 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 20 Weekend in NYC
- 21 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 22 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 23 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 24 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 25 Breckenridge in October