I'm going to North Hero, VT on Lake Champlain next weekend with a friend. Her cousin, who lives in Ottawa (an ex-pat), had originally planned to come join us, but has now decided it's too risky for her to enter the U.S. right now because of some complicated tax situation she's only recently become aware of. My friend would like to at least meet her cousin for lunch somewhere near the border on the Canadian side, but has no idea where they should go. Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant not too far from the border near Lake Champlain? Thanks for any help.
Need restaurant near border at Lake Champlain
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 2 Minneapolis Parking
- 3 Things to do in La Jolla
- 4 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 5 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 6 family road trip
- 7 Alaska Trip Planning
- 8 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 9 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 10 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 11 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 12 Kid School Admission
- 13 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 14 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 15 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 16 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 17 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 18 New York City-New Things?
- 19 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 20 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 21 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 22 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 23 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 24 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 25 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.