I'm going to North Hero, VT on Lake Champlain next weekend with a friend. Her cousin, who lives in Ottawa (an ex-pat), had originally planned to come join us, but has now decided it's too risky for her to enter the U.S. right now because of some complicated tax situation she's only recently become aware of. My friend would like to at least meet her cousin for lunch somewhere near the border on the Canadian side, but has no idea where they should go. Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant not too far from the border near Lake Champlain? Thanks for any help.
Need restaurant near border at Lake Champlain
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in Manhattan
- 2 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 3 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 4 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 5 California & French Polynesia
- 6 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 7 American Honeymoon in March
- 8 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 9 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 10 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 11 How to dress in Vegas
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 14 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 15 St Patrick's renovations
- 16 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 17 4 week family trip ideas
- 18 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 19 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 20 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 21 From Seattle airport to the city
- 22 General Utah planning questions
- 23 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 24 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 25 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015