I'm going to North Hero, VT on Lake Champlain next weekend with a friend. Her cousin, who lives in Ottawa (an ex-pat), had originally planned to come join us, but has now decided it's too risky for her to enter the U.S. right now because of some complicated tax situation she's only recently become aware of. My friend would like to at least meet her cousin for lunch somewhere near the border on the Canadian side, but has no idea where they should go. Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant not too far from the border near Lake Champlain? Thanks for any help.
Need restaurant near border at Lake Champlain
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 2 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 3 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 4 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 7 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 8 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 9 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 10 Oahu ideas
- 11 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 12 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 13 Best places to move to Florida?
- 14 West Coast Bound End of March
- 15 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 16 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 17 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 18 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 19 Key Largo, FL
- 20 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 21 Death Valley in June
- 22 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 23 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 24 San Diego grocery stores
- 25 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions