I'm going to North Hero, VT on Lake Champlain next weekend with a friend. Her cousin, who lives in Ottawa (an ex-pat), had originally planned to come join us, but has now decided it's too risky for her to enter the U.S. right now because of some complicated tax situation she's only recently become aware of. My friend would like to at least meet her cousin for lunch somewhere near the border on the Canadian side, but has no idea where they should go. Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant not too far from the border near Lake Champlain? Thanks for any help.
Need restaurant near border at Lake Champlain
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 4 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 5 Connecticut River Byway
- 6 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 7 Boston/Salem with kids
- 8 San Diego farmer's markets
- 9 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 10 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 11 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 12 Road Trip SW
- 13 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 14 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 15 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 16 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 17 Vacation trip to Portland, OR,
- 18 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 19 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 20 drive from SF to crater lake
- 21 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 22 moving to florida
- 23 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 24 Hotel near Miami airport
- 25 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?