I'm going to North Hero, VT on Lake Champlain next weekend with a friend. Her cousin, who lives in Ottawa (an ex-pat), had originally planned to come join us, but has now decided it's too risky for her to enter the U.S. right now because of some complicated tax situation she's only recently become aware of. My friend would like to at least meet her cousin for lunch somewhere near the border on the Canadian side, but has no idea where they should go. Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant not too far from the border near Lake Champlain? Thanks for any help.
Need restaurant near border at Lake Champlain
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland Maine Hotels
- 2 San Diego parks and attractions
- 3 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 4 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 5 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 6 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 7 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 8 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 9 united and carry-ons
- 10 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 11 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 12 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 13 Cape Cod in early April
- 14 USA with a 3 year old
- 15 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 16 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 17 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 18 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 19 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 20 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 21 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 22 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 23 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 24 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 25 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?