We will be staying at the Francis Malbone House (Any poinions on this place) Do we really have to eat breakfast with strangers in the morn? My husband and I arent into that. Anyway, are there any really nice dining options in Newprt other than the White Horse, Moorings, Blk. Pearl,Le Petit Auberge? Has anyone tried The Alve in Vanderbilt Hall or the Canfield House? Are there any other options here for fine dining? I would really appreciate anyones input. Thanks so much!! June
NEED RESTAURANT INFO IN NEWPORT !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 2 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 3 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 4 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 5 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 6 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 9 san fran sightseeing
- 10 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 11 Boston in winter?
- 12 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 13 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 14 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 15 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 16 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 17 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 18 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 19 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 20 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 21 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 24 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 25 American Honeymoon in March