We will be staying at the Francis Malbone House (Any poinions on this place) Do we really have to eat breakfast with strangers in the morn? My husband and I arent into that. Anyway, are there any really nice dining options in Newprt other than the White Horse, Moorings, Blk. Pearl,Le Petit Auberge? Has anyone tried The Alve in Vanderbilt Hall or the Canfield House? Are there any other options here for fine dining? I would really appreciate anyones input. Thanks so much!! June
NEED RESTAURANT INFO IN NEWPORT !
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 San Antonio
- 6 hotel near Met NYC
- 7 Key West on NYE
- 8 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 9 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 10 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 11 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 12 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 13 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 14 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 15 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 16 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 17 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 20 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 21 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 22 Oahu Information
- 23 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 24 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 25 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?