We will be staying at the Francis Malbone House (Any poinions on this place) Do we really have to eat breakfast with strangers in the morn? My husband and I arent into that. Anyway, are there any really nice dining options in Newprt other than the White Horse, Moorings, Blk. Pearl,Le Petit Auberge? Has anyone tried The Alve in Vanderbilt Hall or the Canfield House? Are there any other options here for fine dining? I would really appreciate anyones input. Thanks so much!! June
NEED RESTAURANT INFO IN NEWPORT !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 India Group Tour - 12 DAYS OF ROYAL NORTH INDIA TOUR
- 2 Liar Liar Red Roof INN Fort Wayne,INdiana
- 3 Staying in Oakland while visiting San Fran?
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 7 Hudson Valley vs Berkshires - weekend away
- 8 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 9 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 10 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 11 Help w Utah National Parks Visit-Itinerary check
- 12 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 13 Four days in DC
- 14 3 nights in Nashville
- 15 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 16 Fredericksburg to see the wildflowers and to sample the wine
- 17 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 18 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 19 Vacation for teens?
- 20 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 21 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 22 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 23 Destination Wedding Charleston
- 24 One Night at Logan Airport
- 25 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental