We will be staying at the Francis Malbone House (Any poinions on this place) Do we really have to eat breakfast with strangers in the morn? My husband and I arent into that. Anyway, are there any really nice dining options in Newprt other than the White Horse, Moorings, Blk. Pearl,Le Petit Auberge? Has anyone tried The Alve in Vanderbilt Hall or the Canfield House? Are there any other options here for fine dining? I would really appreciate anyones input. Thanks so much!! June
NEED RESTAURANT INFO IN NEWPORT !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HELP people from DONBASS!
- 2 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Christmas weather?
- 5 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 6 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 7 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 8 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 11 Big island itinerary
- 12 Thousand Islands
- 13 Best Destination in USA
- 14 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 15 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 16 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 17 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 18 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 19 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 20 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 21 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 22 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 23 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 24 New York City and New England
- 25 The East Coast adventure: December 2014