My husband and I, ages 49 and 54, purchased at an auction 4 nights and 5 days at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn. We plan on visiting wineries for the 5 days we are there. We would like to extend our vacation for another 5 days. We like to sightsee, go to nice restaurants, shop and explore. We travel allot and like going to really nice hotels and restaurants. Price is somewhat not a concern. We were looking for recommendations of where we could go from Sonoma.We don't mind flying but also don't want to go too far since we won't have allot of time to spend traveling from one place to anoth. I would love a recoomendation where we should go. Any ideas???
Need recommendation of where to go after vacationing in Somoma in July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Finding flights and hotels globally
- 2 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 3 Is the New York subway safe?
- 4 What is timeshare in spiritual sense.
- 5 Skiing New Mexico
- 6 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 7 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 8 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 9 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 10 Where to from Tampa?
- 11 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 12 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 13 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 14 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 15 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 16 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 17 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 18 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 19 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 20 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 21 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 22 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 23 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 25 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please