My husband and I, ages 49 and 54, purchased at an auction 4 nights and 5 days at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn. We plan on visiting wineries for the 5 days we are there. We would like to extend our vacation for another 5 days. We like to sightsee, go to nice restaurants, shop and explore. We travel allot and like going to really nice hotels and restaurants. Price is somewhat not a concern. We were looking for recommendations of where we could go from Sonoma.We don't mind flying but also don't want to go too far since we won't have allot of time to spend traveling from one place to anoth. I would love a recoomendation where we should go. Any ideas???
Need recommendation of where to go after vacationing in Somoma in July
- 1 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 2 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 3 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 4 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 5 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 6 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 7 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 8 American Airlines reservation question
- 9 Newport, RI Questions
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 12 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 13 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 14 Car trip from Seattle
- 15 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 16 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 17 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 18 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 19 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 20 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 21 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 22 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 23 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 24 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 25 Rocks and Roads in Utah