My husband and I, ages 49 and 54, purchased at an auction 4 nights and 5 days at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn. We plan on visiting wineries for the 5 days we are there. We would like to extend our vacation for another 5 days. We like to sightsee, go to nice restaurants, shop and explore. We travel allot and like going to really nice hotels and restaurants. Price is somewhat not a concern. We were looking for recommendations of where we could go from Sonoma.We don't mind flying but also don't want to go too far since we won't have allot of time to spend traveling from one place to anoth. I would love a recoomendation where we should go. Any ideas???
Need recommendation of where to go after vacationing in Somoma in July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 4 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 5 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 6 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 7 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 8 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 9 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 10 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 11 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 12 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 13 Breckenridge in October
- 14 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 15 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 16 Richmond highlights?
- 17 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 18 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 19 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 20 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 21 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 22 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 23 Washington DC in Spring?
- 24 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 25 montana vs ft nelson bc area