My husband and I, ages 49 and 54, purchased at an auction 4 nights and 5 days at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn. We plan on visiting wineries for the 5 days we are there. We would like to extend our vacation for another 5 days. We like to sightsee, go to nice restaurants, shop and explore. We travel allot and like going to really nice hotels and restaurants. Price is somewhat not a concern. We were looking for recommendations of where we could go from Sonoma.We don't mind flying but also don't want to go too far since we won't have allot of time to spend traveling from one place to anoth. I would love a recoomendation where we should go. Any ideas???
Need recommendation of where to go after vacationing in Somoma in July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 2 Travel West Coast
- 3 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 4 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 5 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 6 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 7 Wine Country Picnic
- 8 Washington DC Metro
- 9 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 10 Road trip through the south
- 11 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 12 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 13 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 14 Myrtle Beach
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Colorado in the summer!
- 17 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 18 Getting around Las Vegas
- 19 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 20 Rafting near Denali
- 21 Where to go in Maine?
- 22 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 23 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving