My husband and I, ages 49 and 54, purchased at an auction 4 nights and 5 days at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn. We plan on visiting wineries for the 5 days we are there. We would like to extend our vacation for another 5 days. We like to sightsee, go to nice restaurants, shop and explore. We travel allot and like going to really nice hotels and restaurants. Price is somewhat not a concern. We were looking for recommendations of where we could go from Sonoma.We don't mind flying but also don't want to go too far since we won't have allot of time to spend traveling from one place to anoth. I would love a recoomendation where we should go. Any ideas???
Need recommendation of where to go after vacationing in Somoma in July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 2 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 3 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 4 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 5 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 9 Universal studios/Orlando
- 10 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 11 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 12 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 13 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 14 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 15 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 16 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 17 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 18 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 19 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 20 USA with a 3 year old
- 21 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 22 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 23 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 24 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 25 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations