Hi, My family of 4 would like to go to a dog friendly resort during Christmas. We live in Maryland, and would either like something where theirs skiing or something with forests and hiking. We've been looking into Savage River Lodge in Frostburge Maryland. But want feed back from some of you.
Need recomendations for Dog Friendly Resort in Mid Atlantic area!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 2 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 3 New England in the fall
- 4 Monterey and Napa
- 5 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 6 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 7 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 8 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 9 Looking for Next Destination
- 10 Worst Restaurants in America
- 11 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 12 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 13 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 14 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 15 Fall color yet?
- 16 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 17 Yosemite Lodging
- 18 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 19 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 20 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 21 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 22 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 23 N California trip questions
- 24 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 25 Colorado aspen updates