Hi, My family of 4 would like to go to a dog friendly resort during Christmas. We live in Maryland, and would either like something where theirs skiing or something with forests and hiking. We've been looking into Savage River Lodge in Frostburge Maryland. But want feed back from some of you.
Need recomendations for Dog Friendly Resort in Mid Atlantic area!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 2 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 3 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 6 Big island itinerary
- 7 Thousand Islands
- 8 Best Destination in USA
- 9 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 10 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 11 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 12 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 13 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 14 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 15 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 16 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 18 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 19 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 20 New York City and New England
- 21 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 22 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 23 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 24 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 25 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted