My wife and I are in Loveland, CO as I am competing in the Loveland Triathlon. She is 7 months pregnant and we drove 8 hours from Omaha to get here. Now that we're here, we've decided to extend the trip by one day to go enjoy the mountains a little (without going too far west and making our trip home even longer). Also, with the kid on the way, we can't spend much money.
With all that being said, what is a good day trip or one night trip from Loveland that would be fun for a pregnant lady and her tired husband? Any suggestions on budget places to stay? Our hotel in Loveland doesn't have an outside pool, which my wife was hoping for. She is in great shape and very active for a pregnant woman (she ran a half marathon when she was 5 months prego) We're just looking for an inexpensive, relaxing place to go for one day, with great mountain views. Not asking much, huh?
Hope someone can help. Thannks in advance.
Need quick help! One extra day in Colorado, where to go with a prego wife.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 3 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 A day in Dallas
- 6 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 7 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 8 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 9 Door County Suggestions
- 10 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 11 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 12 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 13 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 14 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 18 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 19 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 20 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 21 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 22 San Diego parks and attractions
- 23 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 24 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 25 Other places like Chautauqua Institution