My wife and I are in Loveland, CO as I am competing in the Loveland Triathlon. She is 7 months pregnant and we drove 8 hours from Omaha to get here. Now that we're here, we've decided to extend the trip by one day to go enjoy the mountains a little (without going too far west and making our trip home even longer). Also, with the kid on the way, we can't spend much money.
With all that being said, what is a good day trip or one night trip from Loveland that would be fun for a pregnant lady and her tired husband? Any suggestions on budget places to stay? Our hotel in Loveland doesn't have an outside pool, which my wife was hoping for. She is in great shape and very active for a pregnant woman (she ran a half marathon when she was 5 months prego) We're just looking for an inexpensive, relaxing place to go for one day, with great mountain views. Not asking much, huh?
Hope someone can help. Thannks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 days in Colorado
- 2 Safety Concerns
- 3 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 4 40th in Key West
- 5 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 6 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 7 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 8 Downtown Chicago
- 9 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 10 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 11 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 12 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 13 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 14 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 15 What to do in San Diego
- 16 Nashville
- 17 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 18 Beaches in Florida
- 19 fort lauderdale
- 20 First Trip to Texas -
- 21 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 22 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 23 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 24 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 25 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
Need quick help! One extra day in Colorado, where to go with a prego wife.