My wife and I are in Loveland, CO as I am competing in the Loveland Triathlon. She is 7 months pregnant and we drove 8 hours from Omaha to get here. Now that we're here, we've decided to extend the trip by one day to go enjoy the mountains a little (without going too far west and making our trip home even longer). Also, with the kid on the way, we can't spend much money.
With all that being said, what is a good day trip or one night trip from Loveland that would be fun for a pregnant lady and her tired husband? Any suggestions on budget places to stay? Our hotel in Loveland doesn't have an outside pool, which my wife was hoping for. She is in great shape and very active for a pregnant woman (she ran a half marathon when she was 5 months prego) We're just looking for an inexpensive, relaxing place to go for one day, with great mountain views. Not asking much, huh?
Hope someone can help. Thannks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 GMAIL@ Password ReseT CONTACT 1:8OO:982:8520 Tec*h SUPP0RT C*aRe
- 2 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 3 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 4 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 5 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 6 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 7 Honeymoon from Chicago to picture rocks
- 8 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 9 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 10 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 11 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 12 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 13 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 14 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 15 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 16 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 17 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 18 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 19 road trip
- 20 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 21 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 22 Florida in October
- 23 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 24 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 25 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
Need quick help! One extra day in Colorado, where to go with a prego wife.