My wife and I are in Loveland, CO as I am competing in the Loveland Triathlon. She is 7 months pregnant and we drove 8 hours from Omaha to get here. Now that we're here, we've decided to extend the trip by one day to go enjoy the mountains a little (without going too far west and making our trip home even longer). Also, with the kid on the way, we can't spend much money.
With all that being said, what is a good day trip or one night trip from Loveland that would be fun for a pregnant lady and her tired husband? Any suggestions on budget places to stay? Our hotel in Loveland doesn't have an outside pool, which my wife was hoping for. She is in great shape and very active for a pregnant woman (she ran a half marathon when she was 5 months prego) We're just looking for an inexpensive, relaxing place to go for one day, with great mountain views. Not asking much, huh?
Hope someone can help. Thannks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 2 Get Silky Hair with Follicle RX
- 3 Day Night Sensor Auto On & Off Switch
- 4 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 5 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 6 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 7 Oregon Coast question
- 8 Savanah GA
- 9 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 10 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 11 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 12 Florida with a 2 year old
- 13 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 14 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 15 Automatic Night Switch sensor switch
- 16 Homestay
- 17 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 18 California road trip
- 19 Tony’s Locksmith Inc
- 20 IS IT SAFE TO USE?
- 21 Colorado itinerary
- 22 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 23 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 24 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 25 Yellowstone NP planning questions
Need quick help! One extra day in Colorado, where to go with a prego wife.