My wife and I are in Loveland, CO as I am competing in the Loveland Triathlon. She is 7 months pregnant and we drove 8 hours from Omaha to get here. Now that we're here, we've decided to extend the trip by one day to go enjoy the mountains a little (without going too far west and making our trip home even longer). Also, with the kid on the way, we can't spend much money.
With all that being said, what is a good day trip or one night trip from Loveland that would be fun for a pregnant lady and her tired husband? Any suggestions on budget places to stay? Our hotel in Loveland doesn't have an outside pool, which my wife was hoping for. She is in great shape and very active for a pregnant woman (she ran a half marathon when she was 5 months prego) We're just looking for an inexpensive, relaxing place to go for one day, with great mountain views. Not asking much, huh?
Hope someone can help. Thannks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 2 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 3 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 4 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 5 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 6 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 7 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 8 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 9 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 10 How much time in Badlands?
- 11 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 12 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 13 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 14 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 15 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 16 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 17 Christmas in Colorado
- 18 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 19 JFK to Washington
- 20 Where to live in the North East
- 21 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 24 Houston during hurricane
- 25 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
Need quick help! One extra day in Colorado, where to go with a prego wife.