My wife and I are in Loveland, CO as I am competing in the Loveland Triathlon. She is 7 months pregnant and we drove 8 hours from Omaha to get here. Now that we're here, we've decided to extend the trip by one day to go enjoy the mountains a little (without going too far west and making our trip home even longer). Also, with the kid on the way, we can't spend much money.
With all that being said, what is a good day trip or one night trip from Loveland that would be fun for a pregnant lady and her tired husband? Any suggestions on budget places to stay? Our hotel in Loveland doesn't have an outside pool, which my wife was hoping for. She is in great shape and very active for a pregnant woman (she ran a half marathon when she was 5 months prego) We're just looking for an inexpensive, relaxing place to go for one day, with great mountain views. Not asking much, huh?
Hope someone can help. Thannks in advance.
Need quick help! One extra day in Colorado, where to go with a prego wife.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 2 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 3 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 SFO black friday traffic
- 6 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 7 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 8 California & French Polynesia
- 9 General Utah planning questions
- 10 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 11 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 12 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 13 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 14 Dining in Manhattan
- 15 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 16 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 17 American Honeymoon in March
- 18 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 19 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 20 How to dress in Vegas
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 23 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 24 St Patrick's renovations
- 25 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA