My wife and I are in Loveland, CO as I am competing in the Loveland Triathlon. She is 7 months pregnant and we drove 8 hours from Omaha to get here. Now that we're here, we've decided to extend the trip by one day to go enjoy the mountains a little (without going too far west and making our trip home even longer). Also, with the kid on the way, we can't spend much money.
With all that being said, what is a good day trip or one night trip from Loveland that would be fun for a pregnant lady and her tired husband? Any suggestions on budget places to stay? Our hotel in Loveland doesn't have an outside pool, which my wife was hoping for. She is in great shape and very active for a pregnant woman (she ran a half marathon when she was 5 months prego) We're just looking for an inexpensive, relaxing place to go for one day, with great mountain views. Not asking much, huh?
Hope someone can help. Thannks in advance.
Need quick help! One extra day in Colorado, where to go with a prego wife.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 2 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 3 Phoenix restaurants
- 4 Washington, DC to Boston
- 5 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 6 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 7 San Diego Trip Report
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 10 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 11 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 12 rain in Kauai
- 13 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 14 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 15 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 16 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 17 WISCONSIN
- 18 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 19 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 20 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 21 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 22 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 23 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 24 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 25 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?