Our Alaska cruise will end on Sep 08 in Whittier; right now we plan to leave Anchorage on Sep 10 or Sep 11 (hmmm, 911).
Certainly Denali is impossible.
We plan to stay one night in Girdwood, may be one night in Seward (is it worth visiting?), and check Kenai Peninsula and drive around Turnagain Arm.
How's our initial plan? time is too tight? any suggestions?
thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 GMAIL☎ Password Reset CONTACT 1:800:982:8520 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 3 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 4 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 5 Las vegas and nearby
- 6 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 7 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 8 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 9 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 10 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 11 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 12 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 13 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 14 Orlando area weather in June
- 15 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 16 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 17 New Itinerary
- 18 Help with Northwest Trip
- 19 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 20 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 21 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 22 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 23 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 24 road trip
- 25 3 month cheap rent in New York City