Our Alaska cruise will end on Sep 08 in Whittier; right now we plan to leave Anchorage on Sep 10 or Sep 11 (hmmm, 911).
Certainly Denali is impossible.
We plan to stay one night in Girdwood, may be one night in Seward (is it worth visiting?), and check Kenai Peninsula and drive around Turnagain Arm.
How's our initial plan? time is too tight? any suggestions?
thanks a lot!
Need post cruise recommendations...
- 1 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 2 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 3 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 4 A Visit to Charleston
- 5 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 6 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 7 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 8 Using public transit in San Diego
- 9 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 10 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 11 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 12 Help with NYC transit
- 13 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 14 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 15 Boston Area College Tour
- 16 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 17 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 18 D.C. in a day
- 19 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 20 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 21 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 22 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 23 Williamsburg VA
- 24 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 25 Cedar Point Wait Times