Our Alaska cruise will end on Sep 08 in Whittier; right now we plan to leave Anchorage on Sep 10 or Sep 11 (hmmm, 911).
Certainly Denali is impossible.
We plan to stay one night in Girdwood, may be one night in Seward (is it worth visiting?), and check Kenai Peninsula and drive around Turnagain Arm.
How's our initial plan? time is too tight? any suggestions?
thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 2 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 3 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 4 Roadtrip July 2017
- 5 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 6 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 7 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 8 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 9 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 10 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 11 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 12 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 13 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 14 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 15 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 16 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 17 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 18 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 19 Retiring to Tucson
- 20 10 days vacation in California
- 21 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 22 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 23 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 24 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 25 Utah National Parks visit