Our Alaska cruise will end on Sep 08 in Whittier; right now we plan to leave Anchorage on Sep 10 or Sep 11 (hmmm, 911).
Certainly Denali is impossible.
We plan to stay one night in Girdwood, may be one night in Seward (is it worth visiting?), and check Kenai Peninsula and drive around Turnagain Arm.
How's our initial plan? time is too tight? any suggestions?
thanks a lot!
Need post cruise recommendations...
- 1 Seatlle, WA
- 2 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 3 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 4 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 5 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 6 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 7 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 8 California, Northern
- 9 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 10 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 11 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 12 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 13 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 14 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 16 Newport, RI Questions
- 17 Around North America (cruise)
- 18 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 19 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 20 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 23 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 24 Boston and surrounding area
- 25 Rafting Snake River early June?