Our Alaska cruise will end on Sep 08 in Whittier; right now we plan to leave Anchorage on Sep 10 or Sep 11 (hmmm, 911).
Certainly Denali is impossible.
We plan to stay one night in Girdwood, may be one night in Seward (is it worth visiting?), and check Kenai Peninsula and drive around Turnagain Arm.
How's our initial plan? time is too tight? any suggestions?
thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 2 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 3 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 4 Great OR beach house locations?
- 5 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 6 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 7 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 8 Ideas for New York
- 9 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 10 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 11 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 12 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 13 No Spam this morning!!
- 14 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 15 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 16 Honeymoon on PCH
- 17 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 18 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 19 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 20 San Francisco transit options
- 21 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 22 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 23 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 24 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 25 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january