Our Alaska cruise will end on Sep 08 in Whittier; right now we plan to leave Anchorage on Sep 10 or Sep 11 (hmmm, 911).
Certainly Denali is impossible.
We plan to stay one night in Girdwood, may be one night in Seward (is it worth visiting?), and check Kenai Peninsula and drive around Turnagain Arm.
How's our initial plan? time is too tight? any suggestions?
thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 usa roadtrip
- 2 Hawaii and...where?
- 3 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 4 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 5 DC Restaurants
- 6 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 7 How much time in Badlands?
- 8 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 9 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 10 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 11 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 12 Chicago 2017
- 13 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 14 Christmas in Colorado
- 15 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 16 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 17 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 18 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 19 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 20 Marfa/Big Bend
- 21 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 22 JFK to Washington
- 23 Phoenix for the weekend
- 24 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 25 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th