Our Alaska cruise will end on Sep 08 in Whittier; right now we plan to leave Anchorage on Sep 10 or Sep 11 (hmmm, 911).
Certainly Denali is impossible.
We plan to stay one night in Girdwood, may be one night in Seward (is it worth visiting?), and check Kenai Peninsula and drive around Turnagain Arm.
How's our initial plan? time is too tight? any suggestions?
thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 2 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 3 San Francisco first visit.
- 4 Hawaii Help
- 5 Wine Country
- 6 Renting a car with DWAI
- 7 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 8 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 9 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 10 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 11 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 12 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 13 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 14 Yellowstone in early May
- 15 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 16 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 17 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 18 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 19 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 20 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 21 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 22 Park City- handicapped
- 23 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 24 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 25 5 days in Central Florida--where to stay and what to see