Our Alaska cruise will end on Sep 08 in Whittier; right now we plan to leave Anchorage on Sep 10 or Sep 11 (hmmm, 911).
Certainly Denali is impossible.
We plan to stay one night in Girdwood, may be one night in Seward (is it worth visiting?), and check Kenai Peninsula and drive around Turnagain Arm.
How's our initial plan? time is too tight? any suggestions?
thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 2 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 3 Safety Concerns
- 4 Downtown Chicago
- 5 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 6 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 7 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 8 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 9 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 10 What to do in San Diego
- 11 Nashville
- 12 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 13 Beaches in Florida
- 14 fort lauderdale
- 15 40th in Key West
- 16 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 17 First Trip to Texas -
- 18 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 19 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 20 5 days in Colorado
- 21 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 22 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 23 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 24 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 25 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?