I've posted on here before about my quest. I am drinking a beer in all 351 Massachusetts towns for Dana Farber Cancer INstitute. I have raised $24,800 through 231 towns. 120 to go. Tomorrow I am finally making it over to the Vineyard. I don't have any places spoken for so I need suggestions. I know some of the 6 towns are dry, so any suggestions for those towns let me know. I hear some are BYOB. Thanks.. Here is my story below
FB Mass Beertour
Need places to have a beer in Marthas Vineyard. HELP! Going tomorrow
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 2 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Wine Country Picnic
- 5 Washington DC Metro
- 6 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 7 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 8 Road trip through the south
- 9 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 10 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 11 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 12 Myrtle Beach
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Colorado in the summer!
- 15 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 16 Getting around Las Vegas
- 17 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 18 Travel West Coast
- 19 Rafting near Denali
- 20 Where to go in Maine?
- 21 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 22 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 25 Kennebunkport and....?