I've posted on here before about my quest. I am drinking a beer in all 351 Massachusetts towns for Dana Farber Cancer INstitute. I have raised $24,800 through 231 towns. 120 to go. Tomorrow I am finally making it over to the Vineyard. I don't have any places spoken for so I need suggestions. I know some of the 6 towns are dry, so any suggestions for those towns let me know. I hear some are BYOB. Thanks.. Here is my story below
FB Mass Beertour
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 2 Yellowstone
- 3 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 4 Bracebridge Dinner at the Ahwahnee Hotel
- 5 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 6 4 Days in Mass.
- 7 East Coast Road Trip - What maps to use?
- 8 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 9 Any Recent Travelers on I 80 in Iowa and Nebraska
- 10 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 11 Uber availability on Long Island
- 12 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 13 Fort Myers Area
- 14 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 15 Help with vegas to phoenix national parks roadtrip in november
- 16 NYE in FLL or Miami Beach
- 17 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 18 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 19 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 20 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 21 Spokane to Glacier NP
- 22 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 23 Hawaii with older parents
- 24 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 25 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco
Need places to have a beer in Marthas Vineyard. HELP! Going tomorrow