I've posted on here before about my quest. I am drinking a beer in all 351 Massachusetts towns for Dana Farber Cancer INstitute. I have raised $24,800 through 231 towns. 120 to go. Tomorrow I am finally making it over to the Vineyard. I don't have any places spoken for so I need suggestions. I know some of the 6 towns are dry, so any suggestions for those towns let me know. I hear some are BYOB. Thanks.. Here is my story below
FB Mass Beertour
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 2 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 3 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 4 Jazzfest side trips
- 5 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 6 March in New Mexico
- 7 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 8 No Spam this morning!!
- 9 San Francisco transit options
- 10 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 11 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 12 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 13 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 14 Ideas for New York
- 15 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 16 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 17 IAH to HOU Questions
- 18 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 19 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 20 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 21 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 22 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 23 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 24 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 25 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
Need places to have a beer in Marthas Vineyard. HELP! Going tomorrow