I've posted on here before about my quest. I am drinking a beer in all 351 Massachusetts towns for Dana Farber Cancer INstitute. I have raised $24,800 through 231 towns. 120 to go. Tomorrow I am finally making it over to the Vineyard. I don't have any places spoken for so I need suggestions. I know some of the 6 towns are dry, so any suggestions for those towns let me know. I hear some are BYOB. Thanks.. Here is my story below
FB Mass Beertour
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 2 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 3 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 4 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 5 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 6 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 7 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 8 Is the California Zephyr really a once in a life time experience?
- 9 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 10 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
- 11 Broadway show tickets
- 12 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 13 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 14 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 15 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 16 BYOB in New York City
- 17 alaska kenai peninsula places to stay for fishing.
- 18 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 19 Sedona to Vegas
- 20 Traveling with an infant
- 21 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 22 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 23 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 24 Yosemite Hike
- 25 Thanksgiving Road trip California
Need places to have a beer in Marthas Vineyard. HELP! Going tomorrow