I've posted on here before about my quest. I am drinking a beer in all 351 Massachusetts towns for Dana Farber Cancer INstitute. I have raised $24,800 through 231 towns. 120 to go. Tomorrow I am finally making it over to the Vineyard. I don't have any places spoken for so I need suggestions. I know some of the 6 towns are dry, so any suggestions for those towns let me know. I hear some are BYOB. Thanks.. Here is my story below
FB Mass Beertour
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 2 Car Rentals....Is this even LEGAL?
- 3 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 4 Southwest road trip
- 5 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 6 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 7 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 8 Beaches in Florida
- 9 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 10 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 11 Downtown Chicago
- 12 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?
- 13 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 14 Safety Concerns
- 15 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 16 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 17 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 18 fort lauderdale
- 19 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 20 Redwood National Forest
- 21 What to do in San Diego
- 22 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 23 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 24 First Trip to Texas -
- 25 5 days in Colorado
Need places to have a beer in Marthas Vineyard. HELP! Going tomorrow