I've posted on here before about my quest. I am drinking a beer in all 351 Massachusetts towns for Dana Farber Cancer INstitute. I have raised $24,800 through 231 towns. 120 to go. Tomorrow I am finally making it over to the Vineyard. I don't have any places spoken for so I need suggestions. I know some of the 6 towns are dry, so any suggestions for those towns let me know. I hear some are BYOB. Thanks.. Here is my story below
FB Mass Beertour
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 2 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 3 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 4 First Time to California
- 5 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 6 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 7 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 8 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 9 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 10 car rentals in San Diego
- 11 California RV baby and child seats
- 12 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 13 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 14 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 15 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 16 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 17 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 18 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 19 Angels Landing
- 20 First time visit to California
- 21 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 22 NY State Assembly Internship
- 23 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 24 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 25 How can the weather report be so wrong?
Need places to have a beer in Marthas Vineyard. HELP! Going tomorrow