I've posted on here before about my quest. I am drinking a beer in all 351 Massachusetts towns for Dana Farber Cancer INstitute. I have raised $24,800 through 231 towns. 120 to go. Tomorrow I am finally making it over to the Vineyard. I don't have any places spoken for so I need suggestions. I know some of the 6 towns are dry, so any suggestions for those towns let me know. I hear some are BYOB. Thanks.. Here is my story below
FB Mass Beertour
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://bodypotency.com/red-fortera/
- 2 Why people need Fake Driver's Licenses now days?
- 3 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 4 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 5 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 6 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 7 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 8 What sets a Marine aside from some guy
- 9 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 10 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 11 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 12 Rules of the NY Subway
- 13 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 14 Food Festival Tour
- 15 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 16 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 17 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 18 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 19 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 20 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 21 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 22 Dividing time in Glacier
- 23 My travels to Monument Valley
- 24 Miami for 2 days
- 25 Universal Studios vacation
Need places to have a beer in Marthas Vineyard. HELP! Going tomorrow