I've posted on here before about my quest. I am drinking a beer in all 351 Massachusetts towns for Dana Farber Cancer INstitute. I have raised $24,800 through 231 towns. 120 to go. Tomorrow I am finally making it over to the Vineyard. I don't have any places spoken for so I need suggestions. I know some of the 6 towns are dry, so any suggestions for those towns let me know. I hear some are BYOB. Thanks.. Here is my story below
FB Mass Beertour
Need places to have a beer in Marthas Vineyard. HELP! Going tomorrow
- 1 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 2 Question about Boulder area
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 5 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 6 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 7 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 8 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 9 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 10 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 11 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 12 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 13 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 14 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 15 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 16 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 19 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 20 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 21 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 22 Biloxi questions again
- 23 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 24 Madison Square Garden
- 25 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?