Will be in ABQ 5/19 -5/22. Want to buy pinions, pepper wreaths, maybe look for good quality silver jewelry. Will do Turquoise Trail and attempt to find the same. Idea's needed for the where's and who's. Also interested in authentic NM cuisine; hole in the walls are where (we think) the best food is, so please don't leave them out. Thanking you in advance....
Need outdoor market ideas for ABQ, Turquoise Trail
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental
- 2 Help w Utah National Parks Visit-Itinerary check
- 3 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 4 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 5 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 6 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 7 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 8 3 nights in Nashville
- 9 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 Cape Cod in early April
- 12 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 13 Four days in DC
- 14 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 15 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 16 One Night at Logan Airport
- 17 Circle Oahu / luau
- 18 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 19 Backpacking in April
- 20 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 21 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 22 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 23 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 24 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 25 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii