Being a school teacher, I have the luxury of going on a 3-week trip this summer. I will be traveling from Virginia, by car, to Killington, VT for a week. This will be followed by a week traveling toward Bayonne, NJ to board a cruise ship. I am looking for suggestions on where I should spend my days while heading to NJ from VT. I will have a road bike with me but am open to any experiences....as long as they don't break the bank! Are there any hidden gems along the way? Lodging suggestions? Thanks so much for your time!
Need New England Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska / mid July till mid August/ travel buddies
- 2 The 45th and 46th State - Maine and Vermont!
- 3 Have you been anywhere amazing between Sacramento and Reno?
- 4 "What Not to Miss" driving Houston-Austin-San Antonio for 5 day visit
- 5 Miami/Bimini versus Austin Christmas/New Years period no car
- 6 Glacier National Park Late September
- 7 driving to Maine
- 8 Boston North End Restaurants-anniversary dinner
- 9 best places to stay between colorado springs and snow mass
- 10 Myrtle Beach Hotel
- 11 Daytrips from Sacramento
- 12 Newport or Laguna Beach, CA, hotel before a morning meeting in Irvine?
- 13 Kauai car rental puzzle
- 14 Looking for a mountain lake vacation
- 15 Best area to stay in Washington DC for a 3 day trip
- 16 One day in Ft Collins with a 5 and 1 year old
- 17 Tours of Hasidic Williamsburg
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 20 Amazing trip from Sacramento to Yellowstone via a 9 state, 4,274 mile scenic route..
- 21 Badlands / Black Hills Trip Report (Warning: Long)
- 22 Honolulu layovers.... one 30hrs, other 17hrs. Ideas?
- 23 Frank Lloyd wright tours
- 24 Road trip to Maine for foodies
- 25 Universal Studios, Orlando - Harry Potter!