We bought a little MB golf vacation at a Charity Action last spring and need to use it or lose it. We are leaving on Nov 18th--weather? It included two rounds of golf at MBN Southcreek, West and/or Waterway Hills. You golfers out there what other courses are not to miss for my husband and son as they can play up to three more times during our stay? Also will take up to date recs for reasonable (not chains) restaurant recs--cool places (seafood) or whatever that were memorable and good. We have one dining certificate for Sea Captains House included. Thanks for your anticipated assistance. H
Need Myrtle Beach golf recomendations!
- 1 Buy Facebook and Google fans
- 2 Around North America (cruise)
- 3 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 4 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 5 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 6 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 7 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 8 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 9 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 10 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 11 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 12 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 13 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 14 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 15 Boston and surrounding area
- 16 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 17 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 18 Newport, RI Questions
- 19 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 20 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 22 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 23 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 24 Using public transit in San Diego
- 25 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)