I am interested in hearing about a good mid point (or as close as possible) area for me and my friend to meet at. She will be driving from Toronto and myself Boston.
We are looking for a safe area for two women. An area that is pretty much easy to get to from the highway.
We are interested in some nightlife, dining, shopping, touring and anything else that may be offered.
Looking to do this May or June timeframe.
Your suggestions would be mostly appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time to California
- 2 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 3 Taxi service like Uber etc
- 4 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 5 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 6 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 7 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 8 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 9 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 10 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 11 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 12 Angels Landing
- 13 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 14 San Francisco and Napa
- 15 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 16 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 17 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 18 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 19 California RV baby and child seats
- 20 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 21 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 22 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 23 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 24 car rentals in San Diego
- 25 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County