I am interested in hearing about a good mid point (or as close as possible) area for me and my friend to meet at. She will be driving from Toronto and myself Boston.
We are looking for a safe area for two women. An area that is pretty much easy to get to from the highway.
We are interested in some nightlife, dining, shopping, touring and anything else that may be offered.
Looking to do this May or June timeframe.
Your suggestions would be mostly appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4news.com/testo-ultra/
- 2 California Coast Road-Trip Must-Sees
- 3 Zirconia Crowns
- 4 Facebook helps become better able to promote
- 5 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 6 http://purabellarev.com/intellex-plus/
- 7 It counters the aging effects which are....
- 8 Summer trip
- 9 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 10 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 11 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 12 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 13 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 14 How many states have you been to?
- 15 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 16 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 17 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 18 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 19 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 20 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 21 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 22 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 23 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 24 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 25 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept