I am interested in hearing about a good mid point (or as close as possible) area for me and my friend to meet at. She will be driving from Toronto and myself Boston.
We are looking for a safe area for two women. An area that is pretty much easy to get to from the highway.
We are interested in some nightlife, dining, shopping, touring and anything else that may be offered.
Looking to do this May or June timeframe.
Your suggestions would be mostly appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 2 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 3 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 4 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 5 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 6 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 7 Atlanta With Toddler
- 8 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 9 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 10 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 11 NYC For The Day
- 12 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 13 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 14 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 15 9-10 day trip to WA
- 16 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 17 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 18 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 19 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 20 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 21 Turo?
- 22 USA family tour
- 23 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 24 Kauai planning help
- 25 San Diego/La Jolla?