I am interested in hearing about a good mid point (or as close as possible) area for me and my friend to meet at. She will be driving from Toronto and myself Boston.
We are looking for a safe area for two women. An area that is pretty much easy to get to from the highway.
We are interested in some nightlife, dining, shopping, touring and anything else that may be offered.
Looking to do this May or June timeframe.
Your suggestions would be mostly appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://scamhealthfacts.com/collagenix-skin/
- 2 Cardinals vs Cowboys Pro Football Hall of Fame
- 3 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 4 Boston Ideas
- 5 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 6 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 7 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 8 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 9 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 10 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 11 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 12 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 13 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 14 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 15 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 16 Week motorcycle ride
- 17 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 18 Crested Butte so expensive
- 19 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 20 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 21 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 22 Flower Piano
- 23 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 24 Maine weather and temps
- 25 Road Trip Itinerary Help