I am interested in hearing about a good mid point (or as close as possible) area for me and my friend to meet at. She will be driving from Toronto and myself Boston.
We are looking for a safe area for two women. An area that is pretty much easy to get to from the highway.
We are interested in some nightlife, dining, shopping, touring and anything else that may be offered.
Looking to do this May or June timeframe.
Your suggestions would be mostly appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Techer : SETUP HP /TOshiba TEC*H SUPPORT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 PRINTER b*g
- 2 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 3 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 4 Rules of the NY Subway
- 5 Big Sur Help!!
- 6 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 7 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 8 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 9 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 10 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 11 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 12 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 13 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 14 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 15 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 16 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 17 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 18 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 19 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 20 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 21 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 22 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 23 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 24 Las Vegas trip report
- 25 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.