I am interested in hearing about a good mid point (or as close as possible) area for me and my friend to meet at. She will be driving from Toronto and myself Boston.
We are looking for a safe area for two women. An area that is pretty much easy to get to from the highway.
We are interested in some nightlife, dining, shopping, touring and anything else that may be offered.
Looking to do this May or June timeframe.
Your suggestions would be mostly appreciated. Thank you.
Need Mid-Point Boston/Toronto to meet up with friend....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 day trip to California
- 2 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 3 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 4 Drive along the Columbia River
- 5 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 6 Wine Country Picnic
- 7 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 8 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 9 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 10 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 11 Boston/Fenway park
- 12 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 13 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 14 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 15 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 16 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 17 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 18 Where to go in Maine?
- 19 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 20 Timeshare Nightmares
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 23 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 24 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 25 Sacramento GTG