Please advise first-time visitor to Maine on how best to enjoy it for 4 days & 3 nights. I am traveling solo, flying into Portland, and renting a car. I am wondering if I will be bored basing myself in Kennebunkport for all 3 nights. I am open to staying in Portland for 1 night and in a seaside town for the other nights. On this trip, I would like to hike/bike/go to the beach/sightsee/eat out and have somewhere fun to go for after-dinner drinks/music. Thanks for your help!
Need Maine advice for Labor Day weekend
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 2 Two airports to choose from?
- 3 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 4 Road trip itinerary
- 5 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 6 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 7 Apartment Rentals DC
- 8 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 9 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 10 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 11 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 12 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 13 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 14 Burlington VT day trip
- 15 SLC and JAC?? - ski advice needed
- 16 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 17 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 18 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 19 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 20 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 21 please advise on my Seattle-Vancouver itinerary
- 22 DC - Choosing a place to stay where the action is!
- 23 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 24 Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- 25 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!