Please advise first-time visitor to Maine on how best to enjoy it for 4 days & 3 nights. I am traveling solo, flying into Portland, and renting a car. I am wondering if I will be bored basing myself in Kennebunkport for all 3 nights. I am open to staying in Portland for 1 night and in a seaside town for the other nights. On this trip, I would like to hike/bike/go to the beach/sightsee/eat out and have somewhere fun to go for after-dinner drinks/music. Thanks for your help!
Need Maine advice for Labor Day weekend
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 2 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 3 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 4 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 5 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 6 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 7 Hotels Philly
- 8 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 9 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 10 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 11 Green Flea in NYC
- 12 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 13 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 14 Orlando in March
- 15 New England September
- 16 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 17 Ackislander
- 18 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 19 Cross Country RV Trip
- 20 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 21 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 22 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 23 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 24 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 25 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square