Please advise first-time visitor to Maine on how best to enjoy it for 4 days & 3 nights. I am traveling solo, flying into Portland, and renting a car. I am wondering if I will be bored basing myself in Kennebunkport for all 3 nights. I am open to staying in Portland for 1 night and in a seaside town for the other nights. On this trip, I would like to hike/bike/go to the beach/sightsee/eat out and have somewhere fun to go for after-dinner drinks/music. Thanks for your help!
Need Maine advice for Labor Day weekend
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 2 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 3 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 4 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 5 Balloon fest hotels
- 6 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 7 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 8 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 9 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 10 Houston in September
- 11 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 12 New York Trip
- 13 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 14 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 15 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 16 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 17 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 18 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 19 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 20 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 21 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 22 Transportation help in Philly
- 23 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 24 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 25 Hotels in North Philadelphia