Please advise first-time visitor to Maine on how best to enjoy it for 4 days & 3 nights. I am traveling solo, flying into Portland, and renting a car. I am wondering if I will be bored basing myself in Kennebunkport for all 3 nights. I am open to staying in Portland for 1 night and in a seaside town for the other nights. On this trip, I would like to hike/bike/go to the beach/sightsee/eat out and have somewhere fun to go for after-dinner drinks/music. Thanks for your help!
Need Maine advice for Labor Day weekend
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 4 Pirateland SC
- 5 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 6 San Diego with Kids
- 7 Metro Card Options
- 8 Maui itinerary
- 9 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 10 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 11 getting around DC
- 12 California
- 13 Road Trip: Seattle to San Francisco in November
- 14 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 15 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper August 2014 on the Canadian board - Alberta
- 16 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 17 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 18 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 19 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 20 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 21 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 24 Oahu
- 25 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?