Please advise first-time visitor to Maine on how best to enjoy it for 4 days & 3 nights. I am traveling solo, flying into Portland, and renting a car. I am wondering if I will be bored basing myself in Kennebunkport for all 3 nights. I am open to staying in Portland for 1 night and in a seaside town for the other nights. On this trip, I would like to hike/bike/go to the beach/sightsee/eat out and have somewhere fun to go for after-dinner drinks/music. Thanks for your help!
Need Maine advice for Labor Day weekend
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 4 Colorado in the summer!
- 5 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 6 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 9 Washington DC Metro
- 10 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 11 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 14 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 15 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 16 Travel West Coast
- 17 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 18 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 19 Wine Country Picnic
- 20 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 21 Road trip through the south
- 22 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 23 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 24 Myrtle Beach
- 25 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK