Please advise first-time visitor to Maine on how best to enjoy it for 4 days & 3 nights. I am traveling solo, flying into Portland, and renting a car. I am wondering if I will be bored basing myself in Kennebunkport for all 3 nights. I am open to staying in Portland for 1 night and in a seaside town for the other nights. On this trip, I would like to hike/bike/go to the beach/sightsee/eat out and have somewhere fun to go for after-dinner drinks/music. Thanks for your help!
Need Maine advice for Labor Day weekend
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 2 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 3 Boston area -- nature
- 4 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 5 4 week family trip ideas
- 6 General Utah planning questions
- 7 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 8 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 9 California & French Polynesia
- 10 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 11 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 12 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 13 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 14 SFO black friday traffic
- 15 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 16 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 17 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 18 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 19 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 20 Dining in Manhattan
- 21 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 22 American Honeymoon in March
- 23 How to dress in Vegas
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?