Please advise first-time visitor to Maine on how best to enjoy it for 4 days & 3 nights. I am traveling solo, flying into Portland, and renting a car. I am wondering if I will be bored basing myself in Kennebunkport for all 3 nights. I am open to staying in Portland for 1 night and in a seaside town for the other nights. On this trip, I would like to hike/bike/go to the beach/sightsee/eat out and have somewhere fun to go for after-dinner drinks/music. Thanks for your help!
Need Maine advice for Labor Day weekend
View all United States activity »
- 1 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 2 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 3 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 4 Question about Boulder area
- 5 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 6 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 7 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 8 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 9 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 10 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 11 Grand Canyon in March?
- 12 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 13 California Tour Groups?
- 14 Hotel near Public Theater
- 15 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 16 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 17 Warm and don't Drive
- 18 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 19 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 20 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 21 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 22 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 23 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 24 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 25 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?