Please advise first-time visitor to Maine on how best to enjoy it for 4 days & 3 nights. I am traveling solo, flying into Portland, and renting a car. I am wondering if I will be bored basing myself in Kennebunkport for all 3 nights. I am open to staying in Portland for 1 night and in a seaside town for the other nights. On this trip, I would like to hike/bike/go to the beach/sightsee/eat out and have somewhere fun to go for after-dinner drinks/music. Thanks for your help!
Need Maine advice for Labor Day weekend
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 2 How to dress in Vegas
- 3 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 4 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 5 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 6 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 7 charlotte
- 8 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 9 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 10 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 11 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 12 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 13 Sonoma or napa?
- 14 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 15 USA trip
- 16 Black Hills Trip Report
- 17 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 18 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 19 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 20 Cape Cod in October
- 21 Air Connections on Maui
- 22 Theater Historians
- 23 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 24 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 25 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults