My hubby and I are planning to visit Camden and Acadia NP in Maine this July, mainly for hiking, cycling, and kayaking. Does anyone know decent or nice places to stay that aren't super-expensive, and definitely NOT in a busy area? We don't want to stay in Bar Harbor when we visit Acadia. Anything from cabins to bed & breakfasts would be great. If you feel like sharing other info like favorite kayaking location, or best eats, that would be great, too! Thanks.
need lodging ideas for Camden and Acadia, Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Finding flights and hotels globally
- 2 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 3 Is the New York subway safe?
- 4 What is timeshare in spiritual sense.
- 5 Skiing New Mexico
- 6 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 7 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 8 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 9 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 10 Where to from Tampa?
- 11 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 12 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 13 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 14 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 15 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 16 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 17 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 18 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 19 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 20 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 21 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 22 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 23 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 25 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please