My hubby and I are planning to visit Camden and Acadia NP in Maine this July, mainly for hiking, cycling, and kayaking. Does anyone know decent or nice places to stay that aren't super-expensive, and definitely NOT in a busy area? We don't want to stay in Bar Harbor when we visit Acadia. Anything from cabins to bed & breakfasts would be great. If you feel like sharing other info like favorite kayaking location, or best eats, that would be great, too! Thanks.
need lodging ideas for Camden and Acadia, Maine
View all United States activity »
- 1 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 2 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 3 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 4 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 5 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 6 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 7 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 8 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 11 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 12 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 Savanah Sojourn
- 15 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 16 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 17 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 18 Madison Square Garden
- 19 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 20 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 21 St. Augustine, Florida
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 24 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 25 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?