My hubby and I are planning to visit Camden and Acadia NP in Maine this July, mainly for hiking, cycling, and kayaking. Does anyone know decent or nice places to stay that aren't super-expensive, and definitely NOT in a busy area? We don't want to stay in Bar Harbor when we visit Acadia. Anything from cabins to bed & breakfasts would be great. If you feel like sharing other info like favorite kayaking location, or best eats, that would be great, too! Thanks.
need lodging ideas for Camden and Acadia, Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Alaska
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Charlotte restaurant help
- 4 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 5 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 6 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 7 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 8 Road Trip SW
- 9 Yosemite Fire
- 10 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 11 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 12 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 13 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 14 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 15 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 16 culpepper
- 17 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 18 Fancy dining
- 19 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 20 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 21 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 22 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 23 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 24 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 25 Top Of the Rock Reservations