My hubby and I are planning to visit Camden and Acadia NP in Maine this July, mainly for hiking, cycling, and kayaking. Does anyone know decent or nice places to stay that aren't super-expensive, and definitely NOT in a busy area? We don't want to stay in Bar Harbor when we visit Acadia. Anything from cabins to bed & breakfasts would be great. If you feel like sharing other info like favorite kayaking location, or best eats, that would be great, too! Thanks.
need lodging ideas for Camden and Acadia, Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 SFO black friday traffic
- 4 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 5 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 6 California & French Polynesia
- 7 General Utah planning questions
- 8 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 9 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 10 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 11 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 12 Dining in Manhattan
- 13 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 14 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 15 American Honeymoon in March
- 16 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 17 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 18 How to dress in Vegas
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 21 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 22 St Patrick's renovations
- 23 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 24 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 25 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?