My hubby and I are planning to visit Camden and Acadia NP in Maine this July, mainly for hiking, cycling, and kayaking. Does anyone know decent or nice places to stay that aren't super-expensive, and definitely NOT in a busy area? We don't want to stay in Bar Harbor when we visit Acadia. Anything from cabins to bed & breakfasts would be great. If you feel like sharing other info like favorite kayaking location, or best eats, that would be great, too! Thanks.
need lodging ideas for Camden and Acadia, Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 2 JFK Airport
- 3 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 4 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 5 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 6 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 7 Marco Island
- 8 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 9 things to do near Arches National Park
- 10 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 11 Arches National Park in a day
- 12 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 13 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 14 Breckenridge in October
- 15 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 16 EX-LAX
- 17 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 18 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 19 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 20 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 21 Broadway choices
- 22 N California trip questions
- 23 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 24 My Book of Mormon review
- 25 TripReport--10 Utah Circle