My hubby and I are planning to visit Camden and Acadia NP in Maine this July, mainly for hiking, cycling, and kayaking. Does anyone know decent or nice places to stay that aren't super-expensive, and definitely NOT in a busy area? We don't want to stay in Bar Harbor when we visit Acadia. Anything from cabins to bed & breakfasts would be great. If you feel like sharing other info like favorite kayaking location, or best eats, that would be great, too! Thanks.
need lodging ideas for Camden and Acadia, Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 2 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 3 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 4 Boston/Fenway park
- 5 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 6 Atlanta with kids
- 7 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 8 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 9 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 10 New York City Restaurants
- 11 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 12 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 13 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 14 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 15 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 16 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 17 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 18 Family Camp in Maine
- 19 San Diego
- 20 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 21 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 22 Timeshare Nightmares
- 23 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier