My hubby and I are planning to visit Camden and Acadia NP in Maine this July, mainly for hiking, cycling, and kayaking. Does anyone know decent or nice places to stay that aren't super-expensive, and definitely NOT in a busy area? We don't want to stay in Bar Harbor when we visit Acadia. Anything from cabins to bed & breakfasts would be great. If you feel like sharing other info like favorite kayaking location, or best eats, that would be great, too! Thanks.
need lodging ideas for Camden and Acadia, Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 6 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 7 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 10 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 11 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 12 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 13 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 14 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 15 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 16 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 17 Kennedy Space Center
- 18 Jersey City Parking
- 19 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 20 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 21 Asheville NC without a car
- 22 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 23 Myrtle Beach
- 24 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 25 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston