We are a retired couple and starting to think about a trip to the NW for 2 weeks right after Labor Day. Our budget requires that we fly in and out of same airport. Thinking of flying into SEA, then taking a scenic rt E thru WA into ID. Driving thru those mts., seeing Ketchum, etc., then heading to MT - Missoula, Kalispell, GNP., then a straight shot on I90 back to Seattle. Don't need to spend any time in Seattle or Yellowstone. Been there, etc. Looking at a map, it looks like doing the Mt. Ranier area would be out of the way. We are not hikers - just going for sightseeing. We are somewhat flexible on time so we could add or subtract a few days. Plan to stay in moderate chains like Hamptons, Courtyards. Know this is a lot to ask for but am just starting and any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.
Need itinerary help for 2 weeks WA, ID, MT
View all United States activity »
- 1 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 2 Which is best place for visit in South Amrecia in December ?
- 3 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 4 One day in Washington DC
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 7 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 hotel near Met NYC
- 12 Key West on NYE
- 13 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 16 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 17 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 18 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 19 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 20 Hotel near Public Theater
- 21 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 22 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 23 Oahu Information
- 24 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 25 Wailea Maui Restaurants