We are traveling from Virginia. We want to see quintessential Vermont and Maine, perhaps New York. Our original idea was to stay at a lodge type place in Vermont and/or NY. I know the trip is short, so l need to get the most bang for my literal buck and time buck.
Need itinerary for one week in New England
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 2 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 3 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 4 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 5 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 6 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 7 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 8 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 9 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 10 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 11 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 12 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 13 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 14 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 15 Breckenridge in October
- 16 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 17 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 18 Richmond highlights?
- 19 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 20 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 21 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 22 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 23 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 24 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 25 Washington DC in Spring?