I have been looking at the hotels in Albuquerque and came aross the Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque. Can anyone give me feedback on this hotel? I wanted to use points and stay at Sheraton hotels along my trek to Nashville, but it appears the Albuqerque Sheraton leaves a lot to be desired. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Need info on the Clubhouse Inn & Suites in Albuquerque
- 1 Memphis Tours
- 2 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 3 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 4 Newport, RI Questions
- 5 Meredith New Hampshire
- 6 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 7 California, Northern
- 8 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 9 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 10 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 11 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 12 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 13 Seatlle, WA
- 14 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 15 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 16 Around North America (cruise)
- 17 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 18 Boston and surrounding area
- 19 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 20 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 21 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 22 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 23 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 24 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 25 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah