Sister and I considering a trip in 2010 to Memphis, Vicksburg, Natchez and New Orleans. When would be a good time to go? Fewer people would be great, normally decent weather without hurricanes, not too hot and humid- asking too much? Easter is April 24 next year. How is New ORleans during Lent, after Mardi Gras? Would restaurants be open or is that when they close for a break? Would love charming, moderately priced accommodations in all these areas, under $125 preferred -- Ideas?
How about historic houses to visit? open year-round? Plantations, etc. Is Natchez during Pilgrimage horribly crowded?
Need info on Tenn., MIssissippi and Louisianna.
- 1 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 2 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 3 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 4 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 5 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 6 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 7 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 8 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 9 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 10 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 11 Boston and surrounding area
- 12 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 13 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 14 Newport, RI Questions
- 15 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 16 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 17 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 18 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 19 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 20 Using public transit in San Diego
- 21 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 22 Seward to Anchorage
- 23 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 24 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 25 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC