We are leaving Michigan (with a stop at Greenfield Village) and heading to Niagara Falls in May via Hamilton,ON. Have never been to the Falls or NY and are very interested in a quiet upstate experience including some quaint villages, wineries, antiques and incredible scenery. Would appreciate any ideas.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 2 Denver to Yellowstone
- 3 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 4 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 5 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 6 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 7 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 8 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 9 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 10 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 11 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 12 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 13 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 14 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 15 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 16 hotel in NYC
- 17 Wanted: Two beds, charming place NOLA
- 18 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 19 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 20 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 21 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 22 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 23 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 24 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 25 October New England Honeymoon??