We are leaving Michigan (with a stop at Greenfield Village) and heading to Niagara Falls in May via Hamilton,ON. Have never been to the Falls or NY and are very interested in a quiet upstate experience including some quaint villages, wineries, antiques and incredible scenery. Would appreciate any ideas.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wilmington DE questions
- 2 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 3 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 4 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 5 Trip Funding
- 6 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 7 Mesa Verde question
- 8 Planning our Move
- 9 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 10 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 11 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 12 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 13 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 14 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 15 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 16 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 17 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 18 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 19 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 20 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 21 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 22 Hotel advise Chicago
- 23 Maui and Kauai
- 24 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 25 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?