We are leaving Michigan (with a stop at Greenfield Village) and heading to Niagara Falls in May via Hamilton,ON. Have never been to the Falls or NY and are very interested in a quiet upstate experience including some quaint villages, wineries, antiques and incredible scenery. Would appreciate any ideas.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Mesa
- 2 Wine Country
- 3 a short trip to san francisco
- 4 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 5 Change planes in Atlanta
- 6 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 7 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 8 I95
- 9 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 10 Pt Everglades to fll
- 11 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 12 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 13 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 14 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 15 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 16 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 17 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 18 Uber boston
- 19 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 20 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 21 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 22 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 23 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 24 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 25 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?