Hubby and I are looking for somewhere nice to go for 3-4 days in May. Would love to go back to Mexico (been to Cozumel), but we just came off of a 2 week trip to Russia in November for an adoption, and quite frankly are not ready to tackle international again just yet (language barriers, currency conversions, serious cultural differences, etc.) Looking for somewhere new, relaxing, and have a budget that will allow some luxury, but nothing crazy. Places we've been are Key West, New Orleans, San Antonio, Chicago, DC/Baltimore, Atlanta. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 #1-855-205-4068# Upgrade to Delta Comfort
- 2 #1-855-205-4068#American airlines Reservation
- 3 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 4 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 5 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 6 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 7 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 8 Arches or Zion?
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 11 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 12 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 13 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 14 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 15 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 16 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 17 time to visit statue
- 18 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 19 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 20 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 21 Chester, CN
- 22 Northern California Gardens.
- 23 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 24 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 25 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip