Hubby and I are looking for somewhere nice to go for 3-4 days in May. Would love to go back to Mexico (been to Cozumel), but we just came off of a 2 week trip to Russia in November for an adoption, and quite frankly are not ready to tackle international again just yet (language barriers, currency conversions, serious cultural differences, etc.) Looking for somewhere new, relaxing, and have a budget that will allow some luxury, but nothing crazy. Places we've been are Key West, New Orleans, San Antonio, Chicago, DC/Baltimore, Atlanta. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 2 http://www.healthyorder.org/celexas-male-enhancement/
- 3 Steamboat in August
- 4 http://www.healthybooklet.com/t90-xplode/
- 5 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 6 http://newhealthsupplement.com/muscle-xtx/
- 7 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 8 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/raw-power-xl/
- 9 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 10 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 11 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 12 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 13 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 14 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 15 Los Angeles - 2 Days
- 16 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 17 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 18 Alaskan cruise excursions
- 19 Cape cod Labor Day
- 20 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 21 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 22 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 23 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 24 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 25 US Open Tennis