Hubby and I are looking for somewhere nice to go for 3-4 days in May. Would love to go back to Mexico (been to Cozumel), but we just came off of a 2 week trip to Russia in November for an adoption, and quite frankly are not ready to tackle international again just yet (language barriers, currency conversions, serious cultural differences, etc.) Looking for somewhere new, relaxing, and have a budget that will allow some luxury, but nothing crazy. Places we've been are Key West, New Orleans, San Antonio, Chicago, DC/Baltimore, Atlanta. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do you need Detail for Merchandiser Job?
- 2 Northern California Redwoods
- 3 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 4 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 5 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 6 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 7 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 8 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 9 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 10 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 11 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 12 DC restaurant report
- 13 Neue Galerie
- 14 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 15 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 16 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 17 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 18 Arizona in winter
- 19 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 20 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 21 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 22 Arizona in late January
- 23 A Few Days in Asheville
- 24 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 25 Going to Oahu December 1-8