Hubby and I are looking for somewhere nice to go for 3-4 days in May. Would love to go back to Mexico (been to Cozumel), but we just came off of a 2 week trip to Russia in November for an adoption, and quite frankly are not ready to tackle international again just yet (language barriers, currency conversions, serious cultural differences, etc.) Looking for somewhere new, relaxing, and have a budget that will allow some luxury, but nothing crazy. Places we've been are Key West, New Orleans, San Antonio, Chicago, DC/Baltimore, Atlanta. Thanks!!
Need ideas for 3 day much needed vacation
- 1 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 2 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 3 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 4 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 5 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 6 RIP Judy Rogers
- 7 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 8 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 9 Boston area
- 10 Savanah Sojourn
- 11 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 12 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 13 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 16 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 17 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 18 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 19 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 20 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 21 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 22 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 23 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 24 Warm and don't Drive
- 25 Train from Boston to Rockport?