Hubby and I are looking for somewhere nice to go for 3-4 days in May. Would love to go back to Mexico (been to Cozumel), but we just came off of a 2 week trip to Russia in November for an adoption, and quite frankly are not ready to tackle international again just yet (language barriers, currency conversions, serious cultural differences, etc.) Looking for somewhere new, relaxing, and have a budget that will allow some luxury, but nothing crazy. Places we've been are Key West, New Orleans, San Antonio, Chicago, DC/Baltimore, Atlanta. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 2 Charleston and Savannah
- 3 Cody, WY --suggestions for short stop?
- 4 Tranquility Bay or Cheeca Lodge?
- 5 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 6 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 7 Franklin, TN
- 8 Any one found a fee free ATM around Point Pleasant, NJ area?
- 9 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 10 6 week West USA Family driving trip
- 11 Advise on trip
- 12 Road Trip Loop San Fran south to Monterey - then -east
- 13 Best time to visit alaska
- 14 help getting through mobile, al
- 15 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 16 Hawaii, Big Island, Luau
- 17 Bar Harbor/Acadia NP
- 18 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 19 Moab UT Accommendations
- 20 Pearl Harbor no bag policy
- 21 NJ to Florida drive
- 22 DC Metro Closures
- 23 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 24 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 25 Grade 12 subjects