Hubby and I are looking for somewhere nice to go for 3-4 days in May. Would love to go back to Mexico (been to Cozumel), but we just came off of a 2 week trip to Russia in November for an adoption, and quite frankly are not ready to tackle international again just yet (language barriers, currency conversions, serious cultural differences, etc.) Looking for somewhere new, relaxing, and have a budget that will allow some luxury, but nothing crazy. Places we've been are Key West, New Orleans, San Antonio, Chicago, DC/Baltimore, Atlanta. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 2 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 3 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 4 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 5 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 6 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 7 Atlanta With Toddler
- 8 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 9 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 10 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 11 NYC For The Day
- 12 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 13 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 14 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 15 9-10 day trip to WA
- 16 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 17 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 18 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 19 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 20 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 21 Turo?
- 22 USA family tour
- 23 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 24 Kauai planning help
- 25 San Diego/La Jolla?