Hubby and I are looking for somewhere nice to go for 3-4 days in May. Would love to go back to Mexico (been to Cozumel), but we just came off of a 2 week trip to Russia in November for an adoption, and quite frankly are not ready to tackle international again just yet (language barriers, currency conversions, serious cultural differences, etc.) Looking for somewhere new, relaxing, and have a budget that will allow some luxury, but nothing crazy. Places we've been are Key West, New Orleans, San Antonio, Chicago, DC/Baltimore, Atlanta. Thanks!!
Need ideas for 3 day much needed vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui - Haleakala
- 2 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 3 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 4 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 5 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 6 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 7 Vegas in mid may
- 8 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 9 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 10 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 11 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 12 Texas for art and history lovers
- 13 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 14 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 15 NOLA Bachelorette Party in August?
- 16 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 17 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 18 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 19 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 20 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 21 Which FL town is best?
- 22 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 23 Disney World resort vacation at the Carribean Beach
- 24 Texas
- 25 planning a trip to US