Hubby and I are looking for somewhere nice to go for 3-4 days in May. Would love to go back to Mexico (been to Cozumel), but we just came off of a 2 week trip to Russia in November for an adoption, and quite frankly are not ready to tackle international again just yet (language barriers, currency conversions, serious cultural differences, etc.) Looking for somewhere new, relaxing, and have a budget that will allow some luxury, but nothing crazy. Places we've been are Key West, New Orleans, San Antonio, Chicago, DC/Baltimore, Atlanta. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 2 Christmas in Colorado
- 3 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 4 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 5 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 6 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 7 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 8 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 9 JFK to Washington
- 10 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 11 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 12 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 13 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 14 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 15 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 16 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 17 How much time in Badlands?
- 18 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 19 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 20 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 21 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 22 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 23 Where to live in the North East
- 24 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 25 Restaurant Recommendations