Hubby and I are looking for somewhere nice to go for 3-4 days in May. Would love to go back to Mexico (been to Cozumel), but we just came off of a 2 week trip to Russia in November for an adoption, and quite frankly are not ready to tackle international again just yet (language barriers, currency conversions, serious cultural differences, etc.) Looking for somewhere new, relaxing, and have a budget that will allow some luxury, but nothing crazy. Places we've been are Key West, New Orleans, San Antonio, Chicago, DC/Baltimore, Atlanta. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston area hotels
- 2 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 3 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 4 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 5 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 6 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 7 Miami for 2 days
- 8 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 9 Great Falls or Helena?
- 10 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 11 What to request?
- 12 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 13 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 14 What to see in Portland
- 15 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 16 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 17 How much cash do you travel with?
- 18 More problems for Big Sur
- 19 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 20 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 21 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 22 two moms with 2 kids to visit New Orleans
- 23 Rules of the NY Subway
- 24 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 25 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.