Finally have made my final plans on which way I want to go from Vegas- driving a friend from Chicago to Vegas-I then have a great new SUV, my dog and 13 days. Would like to go from Vegas through Yosemitie to coast and north through Oregon, Seattle and back to Chicago. Can it be done, don't need to spend any length of time anywhere, love to drive but would like to get the most out if it. Help and thanks in advance.
View all United States activity »
- 1 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 2 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 3 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 4 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 5 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 6 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 7 Savanah Sojourn
- 8 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 9 San Antonio
- 10 Vero Beach FL
- 11 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 12 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 13 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 14 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 15 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 16 Question about Boulder area
- 17 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 18 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 19 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 20 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 21 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 22 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 23 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 24 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 25 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week