Finally have made my final plans on which way I want to go from Vegas- driving a friend from Chicago to Vegas-I then have a great new SUV, my dog and 13 days. Would like to go from Vegas through Yosemitie to coast and north through Oregon, Seattle and back to Chicago. Can it be done, don't need to spend any length of time anywhere, love to drive but would like to get the most out if it. Help and thanks in advance.
- 1 Using public transit in San Diego
- 2 10 Days in Maine
- 3 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 4 D.C. in a day
- 5 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 6 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 7 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 8 Boston Area College Tour
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 11 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 12 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 13 A Visit to Charleston
- 14 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 15 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 16 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 17 Help with NYC transit
- 18 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 19 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 20 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 21 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 22 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 23 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 24 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 25 Williamsburg VA