Looking at next Christmas and New Year for a family vacation. (4 adults) Want to see all the sights and have a little over a week. Maybe see a Rockets game, Space Center, the whole show. What's a good area to stay in Houston for 4 adults with an exploring nature?
Need Houston suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 2 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 3 ONP help
- 4 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 5 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 6 California road trip
- 7 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 8 Savanah Sojourn
- 9 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 10 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 11 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 12 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 13 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 14 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 15 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 16 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 17 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 18 Seattle Hyatts
- 19 Seattle: Something Different?
- 20 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 21 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 22 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 23 Best non-nature activites around Yellowstone and Grand Teton?
- 24 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 25 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation