I may be getting tickets to the Alabama game on 10/20/07. It is not a sure thing yet, so I am trying not to get my hopes up. Just in case things fall into place, I would like to get some recommendations on a place to stay.
I am coming from CA. I am 32 years old and a huge Tide fan. I have never been to Alabama so I don't really know what to expect. Please help!
I would imagine that most places in Tuscaloosa are booked, so we may need to stay in Birmingham. Closer is better. I would like to stay somewhere nice. I plan on arriving Wed, sightseeing on Thurs and Fri, game Sat, fly home Sun.
Once I find out for sure I have the tickets, I'll ask for more recommendations such as restaurants and game day stuff. Fingers are crossed!!!
Thanks for your help!
Need Hotel recommendations for Alabama/Tennessee game
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 2 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 3 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 4 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 5 San Francisco - Anyone use Rover app for Muni tracking?
- 6 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 7 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 8 San Francisco itinerary help
- 9 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 10 Long Weekend Great Smoky Mountains, March 2014, Gatlinburg
- 11 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 12 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 13 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 14 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 15 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 16 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 17 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 18 Brooklyn why?
- 19 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 20 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 21 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 22 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 23 New York City Restaurants
- 24 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 25 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint