I may be getting tickets to the Alabama game on 10/20/07. It is not a sure thing yet, so I am trying not to get my hopes up. Just in case things fall into place, I would like to get some recommendations on a place to stay.
I am coming from CA. I am 32 years old and a huge Tide fan. I have never been to Alabama so I don't really know what to expect. Please help!
I would imagine that most places in Tuscaloosa are booked, so we may need to stay in Birmingham. Closer is better. I would like to stay somewhere nice. I plan on arriving Wed, sightseeing on Thurs and Fri, game Sat, fly home Sun.
Once I find out for sure I have the tickets, I'll ask for more recommendations such as restaurants and game day stuff. Fingers are crossed!!!
Thanks for your help!
Need Hotel recommendations for Alabama/Tennessee game
- 1 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 2 Which San Francisco vacation apartment rental has a better location?
- 3 Question about Boulder area
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 7 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 8 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 9 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 10 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 11 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 12 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 13 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 14 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 15 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 16 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 19 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 20 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 21 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 22 Biloxi questions again
- 23 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 24 Madison Square Garden
- 25 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?