I may be getting tickets to the Alabama game on 10/20/07. It is not a sure thing yet, so I am trying not to get my hopes up. Just in case things fall into place, I would like to get some recommendations on a place to stay.
I am coming from CA. I am 32 years old and a huge Tide fan. I have never been to Alabama so I don't really know what to expect. Please help!
I would imagine that most places in Tuscaloosa are booked, so we may need to stay in Birmingham. Closer is better. I would like to stay somewhere nice. I plan on arriving Wed, sightseeing on Thurs and Fri, game Sat, fly home Sun.
Once I find out for sure I have the tickets, I'll ask for more recommendations such as restaurants and game day stuff. Fingers are crossed!!!
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 2 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 3 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 4 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 5 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 6 CLT connection times, Charlotte
- 7 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 8 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 9 Venice, CA area
- 10 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 11 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 12 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 13 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 14 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 15 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 16 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 17 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 18 Rhode Island Get Away
- 19 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 20 Vancouver to Washington State
- 21 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 22 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 23 Glacier National Park 2018
- 24 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 25 Adirondacks trip repot