Helping out a friend, who needs to stay near the Mondrian hotel in Miami Beach for up to two weeks. Would like to stay at $200/night max. Mostly there for business so biggest issue is safety. Any suggestions? Since she is staying for up to two weeks I also suggested she look at VRBO but are there any sites specific for that area that she should look at?
Need hotel near Mondrian Hotel in Miami Beach for $150-$200/night
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 2 New England in the fall
- 3 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 4 Seattle Hyatts
- 5 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 6 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 7 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 8 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 9 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 10 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 11 relocating travel
- 12 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 13 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 14 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 15 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 16 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 17 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 18 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 19 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 20 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 21 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 22 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 23 Mesa Verde
- 24 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 25 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?