I have been trying all day to find a hotel and parking that are within reasonable distance to Washington DC. My kids and I wanted to see the monuments in the area, so close proximity is great. I have looked at hotels in Fall Church, Manassis, Arlington, Virginia etc. Is it better from Baltimore?
Which area is closer, we are driving from Ohio and would like some info on whether staying at a hotel in Virginia is better on the other hand how would we get into the city, is there a subway from Virginia? Some hotels within the city charge for parking that is pretty expensive.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 [[1866_804_9569]] AOL tech support phone number
- 2 http://letsviatropinworld.tumblr.com/
- 3 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/muscle-pro-xtreme-reviews/
- 4 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 5 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 6 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 7 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 8 Is the Clear Springs, MS recreation area closed?
- 9 Valdez, Alaska
- 10 Help with first time
- 11 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 12 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 13 Discounted Rental Car?
- 14 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 15 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 16 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 17 Inexpensive family getaways
- 18 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 19 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 20 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 21 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 22 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 23 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 24 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 25 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
Need hotel and parking help- plan to visit Washington DC tomorrow