I have been trying all day to find a hotel and parking that are within reasonable distance to Washington DC. My kids and I wanted to see the monuments in the area, so close proximity is great. I have looked at hotels in Fall Church, Manassis, Arlington, Virginia etc. Is it better from Baltimore?
Which area is closer, we are driving from Ohio and would like some info on whether staying at a hotel in Virginia is better on the other hand how would we get into the city, is there a subway from Virginia? Some hotels within the city charge for parking that is pretty expensive.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to Improve the Lives of Travelers
- 2 First time visit to California
- 3 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 4 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 5 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 6 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 7 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 8 NY State Assembly Internship
- 9 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 10 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 11 Touring Hearst Castle
- 12 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 13 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 14 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 15 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 16 San Francisco
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 19 Angels Landing
- 20 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 21 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 22 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 23 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 24 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 25 Arlington funeral plans
Need hotel and parking help- plan to visit Washington DC tomorrow