I have been trying all day to find a hotel and parking that are within reasonable distance to Washington DC. My kids and I wanted to see the monuments in the area, so close proximity is great. I have looked at hotels in Fall Church, Manassis, Arlington, Virginia etc. Is it better from Baltimore?
Which area is closer, we are driving from Ohio and would like some info on whether staying at a hotel in Virginia is better on the other hand how would we get into the city, is there a subway from Virginia? Some hotels within the city charge for parking that is pretty expensive.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://relaxphinfacts.com/parisian-glow/
- 2 http://supplementstest.org/alpha-monster-advanced-reviews/
- 3 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 4 Uber boston
- 5 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 6 Trip to USA in July
- 7 Wine Country
- 8 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 9 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 10 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 11 Florida vacation
- 12 Florida beach vacation
- 13 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 14 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 15 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 16 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 17 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 18 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 19 I95
- 20 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 21 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 22 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 23 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 24 Pt Everglades to fll
- 25 Change planes in Atlanta
Need hotel and parking help- plan to visit Washington DC tomorrow