I have been trying all day to find a hotel and parking that are within reasonable distance to Washington DC. My kids and I wanted to see the monuments in the area, so close proximity is great. I have looked at hotels in Fall Church, Manassis, Arlington, Virginia etc. Is it better from Baltimore?
Which area is closer, we are driving from Ohio and would like some info on whether staying at a hotel in Virginia is better on the other hand how would we get into the city, is there a subway from Virginia? Some hotels within the city charge for parking that is pretty expensive.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 2 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 3 stopping off I 81 South
- 4 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 5 NYC with 8 yr old
- 6 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 7 Sonoma Wine Tour 2 nights
- 8 Advice on tipping
- 9 September Road Trip in New England
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 Yreka, CA to Medford, OR, Siskiyou Pass
- 12 Road Trip
- 13 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 14 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 15 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 16 Campground and Beach near Mystic, Ct
- 17 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 18 Hilton Head restaurants
- 19 Road trip October
- 20 Amish
- 21 SF, One day trip to wine county help July 3-5th??
- 22 United Nations tours
- 23 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 24 national/state park in November
- 25 Road trip phila to toronto - help!
Need hotel and parking help- plan to visit Washington DC tomorrow