I have been trying all day to find a hotel and parking that are within reasonable distance to Washington DC. My kids and I wanted to see the monuments in the area, so close proximity is great. I have looked at hotels in Fall Church, Manassis, Arlington, Virginia etc. Is it better from Baltimore?
Which area is closer, we are driving from Ohio and would like some info on whether staying at a hotel in Virginia is better on the other hand how would we get into the city, is there a subway from Virginia? Some hotels within the city charge for parking that is pretty expensive.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/kamasutra-male-enhancement-formula/
- 2 http://freesoftwareskeys.com/winrar-full-crack-license-key-keygen/
- 3 http://maleenhancementshop.info/sonix-garcinia/
- 4 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 5 Roadtrip July 2017
- 6 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 7 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 8 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 9 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 10 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 11 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 12 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 13 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 14 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 15 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 16 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 17 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 18 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 19 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 20 Retiring to Tucson
- 21 10 days vacation in California
- 22 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 23 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 24 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 25 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
Need hotel and parking help- plan to visit Washington DC tomorrow