I have been trying all day to find a hotel and parking that are within reasonable distance to Washington DC. My kids and I wanted to see the monuments in the area, so close proximity is great. I have looked at hotels in Fall Church, Manassis, Arlington, Virginia etc. Is it better from Baltimore?
Which area is closer, we are driving from Ohio and would like some info on whether staying at a hotel in Virginia is better on the other hand how would we get into the city, is there a subway from Virginia? Some hotels within the city charge for parking that is pretty expensive.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 2 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 3 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 4 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 5 Santa Fe Itineray
- 6 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 7 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 8 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 9 Quick road trip
- 10 What to request?
- 11 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 12 How much cash do you travel with?
- 13 Miami for 2 days
- 14 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 15 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 16 Oregon Coast road trip
- 17 More problems for Big Sur
- 18 Great Falls or Helena?
- 19 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 20 Boston area hotels
- 21 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 22 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 23 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL
- 24 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 25 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
Need hotel and parking help- plan to visit Washington DC tomorrow