I have been trying all day to find a hotel and parking that are within reasonable distance to Washington DC. My kids and I wanted to see the monuments in the area, so close proximity is great. I have looked at hotels in Fall Church, Manassis, Arlington, Virginia etc. Is it better from Baltimore?
Which area is closer, we are driving from Ohio and would like some info on whether staying at a hotel in Virginia is better on the other hand how would we get into the city, is there a subway from Virginia? Some hotels within the city charge for parking that is pretty expensive.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 2 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 3 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 4 North Carolina Coast
- 5 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 6 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 7 Hapuna beach, big island
- 8 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 9 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 10 myrtle beach
- 11 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 12 14 day Road Trip: Zion NP to Seattle/North Cascade NP
- 13 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 14 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 15 Saratoga Springs, NY, Current Information Wanted
- 16 NYC with wheelchair
- 17 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 18 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 19 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 20 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 21 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 22 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 23 New Orleans logistics
- 24 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 25 Hilton Head
Need hotel and parking help- plan to visit Washington DC tomorrow