I have been trying all day to find a hotel and parking that are within reasonable distance to Washington DC. My kids and I wanted to see the monuments in the area, so close proximity is great. I have looked at hotels in Fall Church, Manassis, Arlington, Virginia etc. Is it better from Baltimore?
Which area is closer, we are driving from Ohio and would like some info on whether staying at a hotel in Virginia is better on the other hand how would we get into the city, is there a subway from Virginia? Some hotels within the city charge for parking that is pretty expensive.
Thanks for your help.
Need hotel and parking help- plan to visit Washington DC tomorrow
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 2 Brooklyn why?
- 3 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 4 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 5 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 6 New York City Restaurants
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 9 WISCONSIN
- 10 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 11 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 12 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 13 Dining in D.C.
- 14 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 15 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 16 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 17 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 18 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 19 Colorado in the summer!
- 20 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 21 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 22 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 23 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 24 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 25 Yellowstone Lodging in October