I have been trying all day to find a hotel and parking that are within reasonable distance to Washington DC. My kids and I wanted to see the monuments in the area, so close proximity is great. I have looked at hotels in Fall Church, Manassis, Arlington, Virginia etc. Is it better from Baltimore?
Which area is closer, we are driving from Ohio and would like some info on whether staying at a hotel in Virginia is better on the other hand how would we get into the city, is there a subway from Virginia? Some hotels within the city charge for parking that is pretty expensive.
Thanks for your help.
Need hotel and parking help- plan to visit Washington DC tomorrow
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 2 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 3 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 4 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 5 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 6 united and carry-ons
- 7 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 8 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 11 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 12 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 13 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 14 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 15 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 16 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 17 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 18 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 19 Philadelphia
- 20 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 21 USA with a 3 year old
- 22 First family ski trip
- 23 NYC theatre broadway
- 24 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 25 Universal studios/Orlando