I have been trying all day to find a hotel and parking that are within reasonable distance to Washington DC. My kids and I wanted to see the monuments in the area, so close proximity is great. I have looked at hotels in Fall Church, Manassis, Arlington, Virginia etc. Is it better from Baltimore?
Which area is closer, we are driving from Ohio and would like some info on whether staying at a hotel in Virginia is better on the other hand how would we get into the city, is there a subway from Virginia? Some hotels within the city charge for parking that is pretty expensive.
Thanks for your help.
Need hotel and parking help- plan to visit Washington DC tomorrow
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary opinions
- 2 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 3 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 4 Paved bike path near Bryce Canyon, through Red Canyon
- 5 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 6 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 7 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 8 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 9 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 10 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 11 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 12 Mesa Verde
- 13 New England in the fall
- 14 NYC Clubs for live music
- 15 relocating travel
- 16 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 17 Seattle Hyatts
- 18 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 19 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 20 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 23 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 24 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 25 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?