I have been trying all day to find a hotel and parking that are within reasonable distance to Washington DC. My kids and I wanted to see the monuments in the area, so close proximity is great. I have looked at hotels in Fall Church, Manassis, Arlington, Virginia etc. Is it better from Baltimore?
Which area is closer, we are driving from Ohio and would like some info on whether staying at a hotel in Virginia is better on the other hand how would we get into the city, is there a subway from Virginia? Some hotels within the city charge for parking that is pretty expensive.
Thanks for your help.
Need hotel and parking help- plan to visit Washington DC tomorrow
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What is timeshare in spiritual sense.
- 2 Skiing New Mexico
- 3 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 4 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 5 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 6 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 7 Where to from Tampa?
- 8 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 9 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 10 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 11 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 12 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 13 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 14 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 15 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 16 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 17 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 18 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 19 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 20 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 21 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 22 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 23 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 24 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 25 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)