I have been trying all day to find a hotel and parking that are within reasonable distance to Washington DC. My kids and I wanted to see the monuments in the area, so close proximity is great. I have looked at hotels in Fall Church, Manassis, Arlington, Virginia etc. Is it better from Baltimore?
Which area is closer, we are driving from Ohio and would like some info on whether staying at a hotel in Virginia is better on the other hand how would we get into the city, is there a subway from Virginia? Some hotels within the city charge for parking that is pretty expensive.
Thanks for your help.
Need hotel and parking help- plan to visit Washington DC tomorrow
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 2 10 day trip to California
- 3 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 4 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 5 Drive along the Columbia River
- 6 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 7 Wine Country Picnic
- 8 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 9 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 10 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 11 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 12 Boston/Fenway park
- 13 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 14 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 15 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 16 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 17 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 18 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 19 Where to go in Maine?
- 20 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 21 Timeshare Nightmares
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 24 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 25 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC