I have been trying all day to find a hotel and parking that are within reasonable distance to Washington DC. My kids and I wanted to see the monuments in the area, so close proximity is great. I have looked at hotels in Fall Church, Manassis, Arlington, Virginia etc. Is it better from Baltimore?
Which area is closer, we are driving from Ohio and would like some info on whether staying at a hotel in Virginia is better on the other hand how would we get into the city, is there a subway from Virginia? Some hotels within the city charge for parking that is pretty expensive.
Thanks for your help.
Need hotel and parking help- plan to visit Washington DC tomorrow
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 2 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 3 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 4 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 5 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 6 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 7 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 8 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 9 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 10 Mesa Verde
- 11 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 12 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 13 ONP help
- 14 NYC Clubs for live music
- 15 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 16 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 17 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 18 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 19 Seattle Hyatts
- 20 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 21 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 22 Coastal New England Road trip
- 23 Seattle: Something Different?
- 24 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 25 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA