I have been trying all day to find a hotel and parking that are within reasonable distance to Washington DC. My kids and I wanted to see the monuments in the area, so close proximity is great. I have looked at hotels in Fall Church, Manassis, Arlington, Virginia etc. Is it better from Baltimore?
Which area is closer, we are driving from Ohio and would like some info on whether staying at a hotel in Virginia is better on the other hand how would we get into the city, is there a subway from Virginia? Some hotels within the city charge for parking that is pretty expensive.
Thanks for your help.
Need hotel and parking help- plan to visit Washington DC tomorrow
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 2 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 3 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 4 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 5 Shenandoah National Park
- 6 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 7 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 8 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 9 Seattle Visit April
- 10 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 11 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 12 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 13 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 14 Driving routes to Washington, D.C.
- 15 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 16 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 17 Morning in miami
- 18 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 19 Roadtrip Key West or Marco Island in January
- 20 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 21 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 22 One night on the outskirts of Seattle - anywhere neat for the night
- 23 Old Faithful Inn East Vs West Wing differences
- 24 Mission: Florida Gulf Coast-Feb 2016
- 25 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver