I have been trying all day to find a hotel and parking that are within reasonable distance to Washington DC. My kids and I wanted to see the monuments in the area, so close proximity is great. I have looked at hotels in Fall Church, Manassis, Arlington, Virginia etc. Is it better from Baltimore?
Which area is closer, we are driving from Ohio and would like some info on whether staying at a hotel in Virginia is better on the other hand how would we get into the city, is there a subway from Virginia? Some hotels within the city charge for parking that is pretty expensive.
Thanks for your help.
Need hotel and parking help- plan to visit Washington DC tomorrow
- 1 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 2 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 3 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 4 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 5 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 6 Vero Beach FL
- 7 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 8 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 9 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 10 Question about Boulder area
- 11 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 12 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 13 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 14 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 15 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 16 Savanah Sojourn
- 17 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 18 San Antonio
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 21 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 22 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 23 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 24 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 25 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question