I have been trying all day to find a hotel and parking that are within reasonable distance to Washington DC. My kids and I wanted to see the monuments in the area, so close proximity is great. I have looked at hotels in Fall Church, Manassis, Arlington, Virginia etc. Is it better from Baltimore?
Which area is closer, we are driving from Ohio and would like some info on whether staying at a hotel in Virginia is better on the other hand how would we get into the city, is there a subway from Virginia? Some hotels within the city charge for parking that is pretty expensive.
Thanks for your help.
Need hotel and parking help- plan to visit Washington DC tomorrow
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 2 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 3 American Honeymoon in March
- 4 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 5 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 6 Colorado Skiing
- 7 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 8 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 9 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 10 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 11 san fran sightseeing
- 12 Boston in winter?
- 13 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 14 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 15 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 16 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 17 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 18 charlotte
- 19 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 20 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 21 New York City in April
- 22 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 23 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 24 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 25 Need beach location for summer family reunion.