I have been trying all day to find a hotel and parking that are within reasonable distance to Washington DC. My kids and I wanted to see the monuments in the area, so close proximity is great. I have looked at hotels in Fall Church, Manassis, Arlington, Virginia etc. Is it better from Baltimore?
Which area is closer, we are driving from Ohio and would like some info on whether staying at a hotel in Virginia is better on the other hand how would we get into the city, is there a subway from Virginia? Some hotels within the city charge for parking that is pretty expensive.
Thanks for your help.
Need hotel and parking help- plan to visit Washington DC tomorrow
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 2 Hawaiian Islands
- 3 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 4 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 5 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 6 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 7 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 8 Advice on Roadtrip
- 9 Cabin in Asheville area
- 10 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 11 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 12 Seattle Transportation??
- 13 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 14 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 15 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 16 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 17 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 18 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 19 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 20 Zion the narrows
- 21 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 22 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 23 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 24 Specific Hotel & Activity Help Seattle - Sheraton or Switch?
- 25 New England Family Trip - August