I have been trying all day to find a hotel and parking that are within reasonable distance to Washington DC. My kids and I wanted to see the monuments in the area, so close proximity is great. I have looked at hotels in Fall Church, Manassis, Arlington, Virginia etc. Is it better from Baltimore?
Which area is closer, we are driving from Ohio and would like some info on whether staying at a hotel in Virginia is better on the other hand how would we get into the city, is there a subway from Virginia? Some hotels within the city charge for parking that is pretty expensive.
Thanks for your help.
Need hotel and parking help- plan to visit Washington DC tomorrow
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 2 Monterey and Napa
- 3 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 4 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 5 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 6 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 7 Looking for Next Destination
- 8 Worst Restaurants in America
- 9 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 10 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 11 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 12 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 13 Fall color yet?
- 14 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 15 New England in the fall
- 16 Yosemite Lodging
- 17 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 18 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 19 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 20 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 21 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 22 N California trip questions
- 23 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 24 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 25 Colorado aspen updates