I have been trying all day to find a hotel and parking that are within reasonable distance to Washington DC. My kids and I wanted to see the monuments in the area, so close proximity is great. I have looked at hotels in Fall Church, Manassis, Arlington, Virginia etc. Is it better from Baltimore?
Which area is closer, we are driving from Ohio and would like some info on whether staying at a hotel in Virginia is better on the other hand how would we get into the city, is there a subway from Virginia? Some hotels within the city charge for parking that is pretty expensive.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nashville restaurants
- 2 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 3 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 4 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 5 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 6 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 7 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 8 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?
- 9 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 10 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 11 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 12 Scenic / Walking Day Trip from Las Vegas
- 13 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 14 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 15 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 16 MO road trip itinerary
- 17 Around New Orleans
- 18 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 19 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 20 Visiting New York State
- 21 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 22 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 23 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 24 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 25 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
Need hotel and parking help- plan to visit Washington DC tomorrow