I have been trying all day to find a hotel and parking that are within reasonable distance to Washington DC. My kids and I wanted to see the monuments in the area, so close proximity is great. I have looked at hotels in Fall Church, Manassis, Arlington, Virginia etc. Is it better from Baltimore?
Which area is closer, we are driving from Ohio and would like some info on whether staying at a hotel in Virginia is better on the other hand how would we get into the city, is there a subway from Virginia? Some hotels within the city charge for parking that is pretty expensive.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 2 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 3 Santa Fe Itineray
- 4 Big Sure in June
- 5 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 6 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 7 best health clubs with lap pools
- 8 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 9 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 10 Retiring to Tucson
- 11 universal studios and disney
- 12 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 13 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 14 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 15 Arches Devils Garden
- 16 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 17 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 18 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 19 Savannah hotel
- 20 Utah National Parks visit
- 21 marriot cypress harbour
- 22 Hotel in Reno
- 23 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 24 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 25 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
Need hotel and parking help- plan to visit Washington DC tomorrow