I have been trying all day to find a hotel and parking that are within reasonable distance to Washington DC. My kids and I wanted to see the monuments in the area, so close proximity is great. I have looked at hotels in Fall Church, Manassis, Arlington, Virginia etc. Is it better from Baltimore?
Which area is closer, we are driving from Ohio and would like some info on whether staying at a hotel in Virginia is better on the other hand how would we get into the city, is there a subway from Virginia? Some hotels within the city charge for parking that is pretty expensive.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Right now, Muscle Boost X isn't accessible in stores
- 2 Are you looking Quality of Cleaning Services?
- 3 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 4 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 5 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 6 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 7 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 8 OHare car service north suburbs
- 9 Yellowstone
- 10 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 11 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 12 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 13 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 14 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 15 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 16 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 17 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 18 Page, AZ area
- 19 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 20 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 21 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 22 Traveling Alone
- 23 Northern California Redwoods
- 24 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 25 Redwoods National Park
Need hotel and parking help- plan to visit Washington DC tomorrow