I have been trying all day to find a hotel and parking that are within reasonable distance to Washington DC. My kids and I wanted to see the monuments in the area, so close proximity is great. I have looked at hotels in Fall Church, Manassis, Arlington, Virginia etc. Is it better from Baltimore?
Which area is closer, we are driving from Ohio and would like some info on whether staying at a hotel in Virginia is better on the other hand how would we get into the city, is there a subway from Virginia? Some hotels within the city charge for parking that is pretty expensive.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 2 Help me with this
- 3 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 4 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 5 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 6 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 7 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 8 New Orleans
- 9 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 10 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 11 Oregon road trip
- 12 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 13 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 14 Weather in Chicago
- 15 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 16 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 17 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 18 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 19 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 20 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 21 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 22 Dining in St. Louis
- 23 AR State Parks
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 NYC For The Day
Need hotel and parking help- plan to visit Washington DC tomorrow