I have been trying all day to find a hotel and parking that are within reasonable distance to Washington DC. My kids and I wanted to see the monuments in the area, so close proximity is great. I have looked at hotels in Fall Church, Manassis, Arlington, Virginia etc. Is it better from Baltimore?
Which area is closer, we are driving from Ohio and would like some info on whether staying at a hotel in Virginia is better on the other hand how would we get into the city, is there a subway from Virginia? Some hotels within the city charge for parking that is pretty expensive.
Thanks for your help.
Need hotel and parking help- plan to visit Washington DC tomorrow
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite Lodging
- 2 Worst Restaurants in America
- 3 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 4 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 5 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 6 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 7 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 8 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 9 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 10 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 11 What's new on Maui?
- 12 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 13 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 14 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 15 Colorado aspen updates
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 Tucson area flooding
- 18 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 19 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 20 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 21 Oregon Road Trip
- 22 Broadway choices
- 23 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 24 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 25 Moving to New Jersey