I have been trying all day to find a hotel and parking that are within reasonable distance to Washington DC. My kids and I wanted to see the monuments in the area, so close proximity is great. I have looked at hotels in Fall Church, Manassis, Arlington, Virginia etc. Is it better from Baltimore?
Which area is closer, we are driving from Ohio and would like some info on whether staying at a hotel in Virginia is better on the other hand how would we get into the city, is there a subway from Virginia? Some hotels within the city charge for parking that is pretty expensive.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How Can You Boost Performance Of Brain With Genius X
- 2 What is Hyperbody supplement?
- 3 http://trexmusclesite.com/power-boost-x/
- 4 http://growxlsite.com/thunder-rock/
- 5 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 6 http://primacleanseplus.com/neuro-elite/
- 7 http://skinsephora.com/
- 8 http://primacleanseplus.com/neuro-elite/
- 9 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/exoslim/
- 10 Power Boost X specific muscle must be placed
- 11 noxitril.vefblog.net/1.html
- 12 Boosts the energy levels manifolds
- 13 It helps to scale back fat absorption
- 14 http://soundcloudcommunity.org/exoslim/
- 15 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 16 Seattle Ho
- 17 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 18 Southern history- walkable cities
- 19 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 20 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 21 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 22 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 23 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 24 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 25 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone
Need hotel and parking help- plan to visit Washington DC tomorrow