I have been trying all day to find a hotel and parking that are within reasonable distance to Washington DC. My kids and I wanted to see the monuments in the area, so close proximity is great. I have looked at hotels in Fall Church, Manassis, Arlington, Virginia etc. Is it better from Baltimore?
Which area is closer, we are driving from Ohio and would like some info on whether staying at a hotel in Virginia is better on the other hand how would we get into the city, is there a subway from Virginia? Some hotels within the city charge for parking that is pretty expensive.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans for Thanksgiving
- 2 Ideas for New Orleans trip
- 3 AirBnB..Seattle..would you advise this for your Grandmother?
- 4 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 5 SAN FRANCISCO Columbus Weekend Week
- 6 Itinerary Critique
- 7 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 8 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 9 NYC Trip report
- 10 A week in NYC - first timers
- 11 Hotel for group trip to Newport, RI
- 12 Chicago to Appleton, WI how to....
- 13 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 14 Canon beach lodging
- 15 Trip Advice Sought Southwest Trip
- 16 Cannon Beach or Manzanita
- 17 Road trip Miami to Maine May/June 2016
- 18 FLA testing the waters
- 19 Covered parking outside Boston and near public transportation
- 20 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 21 Stops in Vermont/Southern NH
- 22 Self drive from Mt Rushmore to Denver
- 23 SEPTA system in Philadelphia
- 24 Boston restaurants
- 25 Tucson in February
Need hotel and parking help- plan to visit Washington DC tomorrow