I am looking to get away for the weekend without the kids end of January. Would like to travel no more than three hours from western jersey. My husband and I love manchester vt but don't want to travel that far this time. I am looking for a nice relaxing hotel/resort (spa? not health) with a nice town and activities (skiing, theater, whatever) to keep us somewhat enetertained. Anyone got any ideas...feel like I'm going aroung in circles with ideas. Saw Litchfield, ct area...what is it like in Late January. Any ski resorts in ct like stratton? Thanks for your input.
need help with weekend getaway in ct
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 2 which river tour out of Haines, Alaska?
- 3 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 4 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 5 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 6 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 7 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 8 Miami Marlins
- 9 Florida or caribbean
- 10 Cross Country RV Trip
- 11 California
- 12 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 13 Northern California in February
- 14 New England September
- 15 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 16 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 17 Adventure Seeker/Artist in Seattle
- 18 Ackislander
- 19 Universal Orlando
- 20 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 21 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 22 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 23 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 24 Portsmouth NH without a car
- 25 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination